SORT BY Relevancy
This week we will be covering everything from Days of Our Lives, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and General Hospital. This week the storylines just went up in flames in Genoa City with the #FlirtingWithDisaster storylines...a murder? a fire? roof colapse? airplane crash? It's like a hot mess for the citizens of Genoa City. Meanwhile, over in Port Charles, we find out that there is a chip in Jakeson's head, Luke is really Luke, but what's his real issue? Does he have D.I.D. this whole time? All this and more! Tune in!
Also, we will be covering the latest in hot topics at the end of the show!
On this broadcast, SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis continues in the 6th chapter of Luke where Christ is delivering the Sermon on the Mount. Here's an outline for today's broadcast.
1. Love Your Enemies-----Do good to those who hate your guts. (Verses 27-36)
2. Don't Judge Others. Did you know that the Bible says we will be judged by the same standards
we use to judge others. ( Verses 37-42)
3. Do Be A Fruit Inspector. (Verses 43-45)
4. Construction Advice-----Build On Strong Foundation. (Verses 46-49)
On this broadcast, our SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis will be in the 4th chapter of Luke, which opens with Satan tempting Jesus , and afterwards , Jesus' earthly ministry begins. Satan can be really crafty and we must be ON GUARD at all times. Jesus is rejected in Nazareth----His hometown. The teaching and healing ministry of Jesus effects many whereever He goes. Folks are astonished at His teachings. Also on this broadcast, our SONSHINE USA listeners will be introduced to MANUSCRIPT------Warren's new robot and ministry team member!
Join us at the Campfire for this Book Review by Isabella Heart for Whaley's Big Adventure written and Illustrated by 5 year old Alexander Luke.
Book Published with the aide of Award Winning Author Carole P. Roman
Co-Hosted by Lady Selah SuJuris
Guest: Author Alexander Luke and Carole P Roman
Childrens Book, Adventure Story, Whales, Educational
Rated: 5, 4 and 3 Stars
On this broadcast, SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis talks about the HEALING MINISTRY OF JESUS. Luke 8: 40 - 56 is the primary scipture passage for today's lesson. In this message today, one woman is healed and another is raised from the dead. Here's an ouline of the main points in this message.
1. Jesus Heals------there is not a single problem He cannot take care of for you.
2. Jesus can do even what seems to be impossible. One of the women healed could not find a single doctor that could take care of her, though they were eager to take all of her money.
3. One of the women in this passage was raised from the dead. Jesus can restore a life that is lost.
4. What is your story? Share with others what Jesus has done for you......He is still in the MIRACLE business.
On this broadcast, SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis continues our study in the 8th chapter of Luke. Today's broadcast begins with verse 26 in the 8th chapter of Luke. Jesus crosses paths with a demon possessed man. Warren will carefully explain how Jesus deals with this man. Warren also wants you to see what the healed demoniac is told by Jesus to do. Tune in to take in all this valueble info about how to engage in Spiritual Warfare against Satan and his demons.
On this broadcast, SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis gets back into our study through Luke's Gospel. Here we finf a bunch of neat stuff : (Luke Chapter 8)
1. The Women Who Followed Jesus (verses 1-3)
2. The Parable Of The Farmer Gathering Seed ( v. 4=15)
3. The Parable Of The Lamp (verses 16-18)
4. The True Family Of Jesus (verses 19-21)
5. Jesus Calms The Storm( verses 22-25)
Warren may or may not have enough time to finish chapter 8, but he will give it his best shot----tune in to get started.
Our SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis interviews Dr. Luke on this broadcast! In fact, Dr. Luke opens this broadcast. Warren will also dive into Luke Chapter 3 on this program as we take a look at the ministry of John The Baptist! Listening to John preach in Chapter 3 you can tell that John was the kind of preacher who was not afraid to lay it all on the line!
Fluke is really LUKE? The Haunted Star SAVED by Sonny! Sonny PARDENED! Neil SEES ALL! Phyllis moves in with VICTOR! Neil & Nikki DRINK together! Franco quotes James Franco movies under LCD! Helena & Luke JAILED! Jake remebers ALL! Sam puts pieces TOGETHER! Dylan strikes Joe AGAIN! Austin QUITS! Kelly causes TROUBLE! - All that an a lot more on this edition of Talk Soap! - Plus a splash of HOT TOPICS!
Join us as we recap this week on General Hospital LIVE!
RECAP SHOW 2/16/15 - 2/20/15
JOIN OUR FB GROUP FOR ALL THE FUN! WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF THE BEST GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS EVER!
HOSTED BY: KIM
CATCH OUR SHOW LIVE EVERY SAT @ 10PM EST: