SORT BY Relevancy
Mr. David E. Lucas is not your typical teenager. He's been preaching since the age of 13. Please listen to this anointed young man's extraordinary testimony.
In his book, the Darlington High School student shares his pursuit of success, even while overcoming a learning disability.
The teen says writing his first book also taught him a valuable lesson about success.
IN MR. DAVID E. LUCAS OWN WORDS:
“This book made me look at life in a different way. Because sometimes I did not know what to do but God helped me to understand that the place of darkness is your best place,” said Lucas.
“The word success is a word that many people use but don't know the true meaning of. The word success means making the best of a situation or not giving up when things get rough. When someone gets up every day with a smile on their face- even when they have a troubled home life- to go to school and goes home every night to chaos but still does their homework, that is success. Don't forget that everyone has problems, but it is what you do with that problem that makes a world of difference,” Lucas writes in the book.
For more information about “It's Dark But I can Still See The Light” by David E. Lucas visit www.handful.moonfruit.com
This show features veteran media personalities, Richard Lucas and Greg Crawford covering the world of basketball.
Crawford is the editor of http://gregcrawfordbasketball.blogspot.com and http://crawfordsgolfdaily.blogspot.com (golf and sports biz combo)
Lucas is one of the top basketball analysts in the country, who has played, coached and called the game of basketball.
Catherine G. Lucas returns to the show to more deeply explore how to heal at the deep levels of the psyche and soul, as revealed in her new book Coping with a Mental Health Crisis.
Catherine shares how mental distress can be a wake-up call to a happier and more fulfilling life. Drawing on a wide range of options in mental healthcare, she shows how to create an individual therapeutic path that brings together the best of mainstream and holistic approaches. Catherine's insights can also be of great assistance to friends and family of those in need of healing.
Catherine is also the author of In Case of Spiritual Emergency, is an accredited mindfulness trainer and founder of the Spiritual Crisis Network in the U.K. She is a respected international speaker on psychospiritual crisis, collaborating with others in the field, as well as speaking honestly about her own experiences.
Catherine's web site: http://www.catherineglucas.com
Note: It is not the intent of this show to provide medical advice. All content is for general informational purposes only.
Program music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer (LarrySeyer.com), included in this podcast with his permission. Visit FrontierBeyondFear.com to learn about the inspirational outreach of this program, now in its 6th year.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (40 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Resistance Radio live (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)