SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode we go deeper into relationships, with God and with one another. We also discuss what true love has to say about our actions and how we can correct the present to cultivate a better more pleasing future thru God's eyes. Lastly, the benefits and prosperity in it for us as obedient lovers...
Guest: Dr. Erica Goodstone, - Speaker, Healer & Love Mentor.
This day of love and spirituality is too often freighted with anxiety, exhaustion and tension. Spend an hour with us to relax, refocus, remember and enjoy the season of giving from the heart.
"As a practicing therapist and former professor for several decades, Dr. Erica has taught thousands of men and women how to heal through love, improve their health and well-being, and create loving relationships that last. Spanning several decades, Dr. Erica has presented lectures, seminars and full day workshops at many different professional conferences."
"Her relationship healing wisdom has been quoted in many different magazines including Mademoiselle, Cosmopolitan and Penthouse Forum and her poems appear in a variety of poetry anthologies. Many national radio stations and online radio shows have interviewed Dr. Erica and her unique relationship healing system. She has often appeared on local CBS TV."
Greetings and welcome to "The Essence of My Love" your Love, Intimacy, Romance & Relationship Enhancement Ministry. We apologize for the technical difficulties and the time change. Please forgive us LOL,,,Me.
However, we would like to welcome you as you join us Live on the Air, with Shawna, J.L. & Tee, your Romance Coaches.
Tonight's Fire Topic is: "The Fragrance of Love" Yes, Love is in the Air. You can't see it, but you can feel it. Hmmmm
Join us for tonight only 8 PM EST, 7 PM CST, 6 PM MST & 5 PM PST. Call into the Love Line Live at (347) 637-1509.
Studio House Rules:
1. Please do not utilize your speaker phone feature
2. Make sure you are in a quiet setting
We are recording and want to produce the best quality show as possible.
Thank you and we love you,
The Essence of My Love Romance Coaches
Kingdom greetings & Welcome to "The Essence of My Love", your Love, Intimacy, Romance & Relationship Enhancement Radio Ministry, with your Hostess Shawna Romance Coach Davis. In the absence of our dynamic duo Pastor J.L. Grimes & Lady Tee Johnson Grimes, we greet you in the matchless name of Yeshua (Jesus).
I am honored to share with you today, as our Fire Topic is:
Pillow Talk ~ The Whispers of Love ~ From the Song of Solomon.
As you study the scriptures, you will know that romance, passion and the poetic words to describe the beauty of a blessed union. Amen
Please join me tonight at 7 PM EST, 6 PM CST, 5 PM MST & 4 PM PST by calling into (347) 637-1509.
Please when speaking live, do not use your speaker phone feature, and be sure you are in a quiet setting. We are recording and want to produce the best quality for you to listen to. Amen
Also, when speaking live, please keep your questions and comments focused on the topic of discussion. Amen
Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support.
In His Service,
The Essence of My Love
Romance Coach Team
Join Nicole Smith as she discusses thoughts and how our thoughts can effect our self - love. Please feel free to call or join in the chat. Nicole has a private practice in Olympia, WA. For more information, to chat, or book a in person or private session, contact her at 541-450-1250, email@example.com or www.chenergy.us. Thank you so much for listening!
in Self Help
Some people think that the words "Black love" are just another way to label love and relationships. After all, they reason, everyone regardless of ethnicity desires to have healthy relationships and experience love. What's so different about Black love? The term "Black love" is not about exclusion, but about knowing our worth, uplifting one another, and supporting each other especially when we've been taught that everything about us is inferior. Join us as we discuss the ingredients of Black love--what do we need to do to have healthy relationships? Believe it or not, there are examples of Black love--the media, couples we know personally, etc. Sometimes we need to stop listening to the negativity that the media feeds us and open our eyes and look around us
What is Unconditional Love? Tell us your stories. Call in at 718-766-4494. WE LOVE YOU!!!
YOUR HOSTS: Shawn Z. Williams and Tracy Williams
Questions or comments for Love All Humans Productions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Call the Office at 562.283.3115 and visit www.loveallhumans.com
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (60 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (43 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Perry Steele (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Kitty Bella Show (4 chatters)
- The Urban Release (3 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)