SORT BY Relevancy
Inspired by the twitter party hosted with actor Lamman Rucker by Grown Love. If you missed it check it out on twitter very educational as well as inspirational. Join us tonight as we talk more on the topic.
We will be discussing the campaign of Rock On With Respect.com with Dr. Jen Alves. We will also be discussing her work with Daughters of Agape , her volunteer work, her job as a physical therapist and her book The 10 Commandments For Loving Yourself. Call in live with your questions for Dr. Jen to 718-766-4494.
When people stop judging and start helping, the world will take a turn for the better. ~Dr. Jen Alves, DPT Founder
Call to speak to us live at: 718-766-4494.
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
We must be prepared at times to respond with compassion in times of need. God's moral law instructs us in how to demonstrate love, justice, and respect in crisis situation.
We will be discussing the importance of learning how to respect one another so that we can operate in love more effectively. Being able to respect is imperative to relations with others because without giving regard to another's worth and personal feelings we can lose the ability to have compassion, understanding and empathy, and instead become more judgemental and critical of each other. Learning that respect is needed will help us to gain the awareness of how much being respected means to one another, and will also teach us how to keep from operating in the behaviors and attitudes that make us lose respect for one another, therefore losing the ability to operate in love.
"I _____, take you ______, to be my wedded wife/husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness."
The exchange of wedding vows is a very romantic moment and often the perfect place to express your feelings towards your fiancé. Each partner is writing their thoughts for not just the moment but the start of their new lives together. These words are carefully streamed together to make a profound statement of your love for each other. Your personal consent to this commitment for all to hear. How much do they mean to you? What does God require of your vows? Ephesians 5 speaks to what God wants couples to commit to heart. He speaks clearly to the husband showing the wife love and the wife showing her husband respect.
The Wedding Vows…”Love and Respect” the only requirement God holds us to.
Reflections with Lynne 7:30pm
Call in to be a part of the audience (347) 215-9556
in Self Help
Respect is such a simple word but carries with it soooo much meaning. We need to respect each other, the planet, our government, other governments, the world we leave in, the things we purchase, the things we own, people's beliefs, etc.
Respect is so important that without it we will doom ourselves and this planet. Teach our children respect, teach them to honor themselves and each other. Aretha Franklin had a beautiful song about R-E-S-P-E-C-T. If you can find the song play it for your children because somewhere along they way we have lost this.
Animals should not be abused whether they are pets or for consumption. Trees, grass, vegetables, flowers, etc. should be protected. Stop littering this planet, teach people to pick up after themselves. It will make the world a much healtier place to live in.
Don't let anyone pollute the oceans or our atmosphere. This is a total lack and disrespect for mother nature. Don't let it happen the power to change the world is in our hands. We don't need more laws and regulations to make us do what we should already be doing. No one can legislate behaviour. We must be taught by our families to RESPECT the world we live in. I don't want my children or grandchildren to live in a world where everything they do or think is legislated by the government.
Her in the U.S. the government is "by the people and for the people". Government is a tool not the way we let other people control our behaviour. Teach respect and non of the government interference will be necessary, nor should it.
I RESPECT YOU!
Each week, Mike will interview some of the world's most inspirational individuals, thought leaders, survivors, celebrities, educators, and experts.
Listen in and CALL IN to be inspired AND gain essential life skills for living with RESPECT in all aspects of your life.
Child of God, daughter, sister, friend, stage play director/writer, leader, former army service, community advocate radio host, national speaker, writer and promoter, Love have commenced on the journey of improving current conditions that cannot wait. In 1997, Dr. Love attended and graduated from Baylor University with a BS in Education (English) and Kinesiology. Upon graduating from Baylor University in 2002, Dr. Love went on to pursue a Master’s Degree (Education Leadership)at Prairie View A and M University, with some special emphasis on planning and instruction at Texas A and M. University. Since Love would not wait a year or two years to go back to school, 2005 proved to be the year that Dr. Love would work toward obtaining her PhD (Education Leadership), which she did.
If you would like to be a guest on the ministry/show
Check out-Alfreda Love-Hubs
We respect each other when we understand how it feels to respect our own souls. Respect takes trust, acceptence and self love to begin to feel the respect for the power of our souls and the capabilities that we have. Self Respect is a subtle yet one of our most powerful tools to build the life we want to grow from thinking about doing something to doing it. Tune in and Join in on the Conversation Tomorrow Morning at 5:30 AM, PST!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- Indigenousity (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (0 chatters)