SORT BY Relevancy
Each week, Mike will interview some of the world's most inspirational individuals, thought leaders, survivors, celebrities, educators, and experts.
Listen in and CALL IN to be inspired AND gain essential life skills for living with RESPECT in all aspects of your life.
Cindy Marinangel is an artist and animal activist who will be talking with Mike about respect and women's roles in Hollywood. She has been doing lead acting roles since kindergarten where she got her first laugh onstage. She has been hooked ever since!
Fast forward through college to Chicago where she booked her first audition for the then-hit show "Tony $ Tina's Wedding". She left playing the role of Tina. She graduated from Chicago's Second conservatory program where she had the opportunity to study under Stephen Colbert and Nia Vardellos. Cindy performed in fabulous shows in small theaters all over Chicago while also utilizing her psychology degree to work with adults and children in psychiatric settings.
Eventualy she moved to Los Angeles where she was accepted as a Lifetime Member of the esteemed Actors Studio. While continuing her artistic journey, Cindy mentored an amazing girl in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program for eight years. She was thrilled to perform in six theatrical world premiers while appearing in films that have run the festival circuits. She recently shot the comedy and TV pilot "Taylor'd Problems" directed by the late Jay Leggett with Tommy 'Tiny' Lister. She has seen success in the voice over world in the number one video game "Brutal Legends" with Jack Black and Ozzy Osbourne.
Cindy has always enjoyed dancing and loves to salsa as well as burlesque with her troupe "Shhh! Burlesque". She is currently starring on stage in Tom Stoppard's "The Real Thing" at the Two Roads Theatre in Studio City, CA, and is crowd-funding for her short film "Eternal Waltz" which she is writing, executive producing and starring in with a fantastic team.
Welcome to my Blog Talk Radio show about "Love, Respect, and Morals". You don't want to miss this show! I'm going to talk about the current generation we live in and the volatile changes in our society in regards to relationships, respect, love, and morals in general. Don't miss out!
Wednesday February 26th at 9 PM PST!
Deri Latimer is an expert in possibilities for people! Deri combines a business degree in human resources management with 20 years of experience engaging audiences across every business sector.
Each week Deri visits workplaces and speaks on how to create positive, psychologically healthy organizations. “Repeatedly, when we listen mindfully to staff members, a recurring theme appears – ‘I want to be known, heard, seen, valued’. That is all about respect. A psychologically healthy workplace (and human being) is a respectful one. Respect is learnable – it is a set of behaviors around which new habits can be built.”
She has been a popular instructor in the University of Winnipeg’s Management Studies Program for over 15 years designing full-credit courses and seminars in Resilience, Positive Psychology, Team Building, and Leadership Development. Her latest book, ”Wake Up To Your Habits” is a rich resource of strategies and tools to shift your emotions, adjust your thinking and postively impact your results.
To learn more visit her website at: http://www.derilatimer.com/
Join Mike Domitrz LIVE from his 2-Day Training event with attendees from around the country who are passionate about teaching and spreading the message of respect in middle schools and high schools throughout North America.
This episode will air LIVE from the actual event with an in-person audience of attendees. Mike will share insights and takeaways about presenting to students and take questions from callers and the in-person audience. Join us for this unique and fun episode.
LISTEN IN TO OUR DISCUSSION ON RESPECTING YOURSELF. SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH THE AMAZING PRESTON GLASS
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams Junior news team: Minay Matthews & Gerry Orz News Team:
Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
Larry Ragland Jr. & Tara Bre ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS Call 562.283.3115 and submit your MP3 original songs that will be played to our listeners or send us your voice stories with MP3 format and we might put them on AIR. Email your info to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call 562.283.3115
Tonight we are talking about Love & Respect with Mr. Jeremiah Wrong... PART 2!
Jeremiah Wrong is a writer, editor, rapper, entrepreneur, and CEO of a record/publishing company and a nonprofit organization. His latest book is entitled, "They Say I'm Still Not a Man" with the addition of 3 rap albums.
*Contact Barnes & Nobles, Amazon, or your local bookstore to purchase this awesome book* To check out more of Jeremiah Wrong's work visit: www.progresssivemusicinc.com www.thefatherhoodmove.com
TunesLoveChat aims to transform interpersonal relationships by LEARNING from where we were, RESPECTING where we are, & GROWING positive relationships for the future! Join the journey! Check out TriniRumPunch serve it up raw every week..... but most importantly, we wanna hear from you! Call in NOW 718-766-4441
Visit our website!
While working as an actor in Hollywood for over a decade, Tina talked with countless celebrities about their behind-the-scenes lifestyles and realized "these secrets" must be revealed to teens. For the past 10 years, Tina has been sharing her pop culture message - Hollywood Exposed - to students and adults at school assemblies, colleges, conferences, music festivals, and many other events throughout the United States, Africa, South America, and Canada.
Tina has worked on TV shows such as "Jimmy Kimmel Live", "Young and the Restless", "Lizzie McGuire", "Drake and Josh", and "Malcolm in the Middle", along with countless movies. She has also opened for bands such as Third Day, Jeremy Camp, Jeff Deyo, Rotterdam November, The Museum, Chris August, and Skillet.
During the show, Tina shares how celebrities shelter their own children from any violent obscene entertainment and how they preview the media entering their homes. She presents a very inspirational, motivational show that will challenge and change the hearts of all who hear. She covers the top TV shows, movies, entertainment sites, magazines and music that's in the public eye today and how this media influences our daily lives.
Tina's mission is to challenge you to live counter-culturally to what the critics claim is "harmless entertainment." Her message is guaranteed to be a major eye-opening, life-changing experience.
You can learn more about Tina's work at: http://www.tinamarielive.com/
Chaos is stirring in our country today. We have a body of congress and senate who exhibits no honor for the governing body itself, thereby no honor for the country. Congress and Senate as a body show no respect for our military and their families. Congress and Senate show no respect as a body for our veterans and their families. Congress and Senate show no respect the for masses of Americans who voted expecting congress and senate to improve the quality of life for all Americans. Instead, now congress and senators careers take front and center and while the legislative body treats the masses as weeds in a field, needing to not just be cut down, but needing to be treated and eliminated. Treated and eliminated through such actions as voter depression, making like of rape; circumventing laws to prevent masses exercising already in place laws; eminent domain to seize personal property for gains for private companies; indulging in racist rants; and now we know 40deaths of veterans are a political pawn, and an congress and senate has been instrumental in turning masses against on soldier. Where is honr for government and respect for veterans and citizens.
Jessica Pettitt, Founder of “I am Social Justice”
Jessica Pettitt is the “diversity educator” your family warned you about. She is easy to work with, accessible, and brings VERY simple concepts that are really hard to incorporate into our lives. Where Gandhi may want you to Be The Change You Want To See In The World, Jessica asks for you to actually Be the Change You Want To Be, not just see it.
She has been nominated for two years by Campus Activities Magazine for Best Diversity Artist. Her programs take participants on a journey weaving together politics, theory, current events, and story telling with large doses of humor reminiscent of Bob Newhart, George Carlin, and Paula Poundstone. Participants leave her highly interactive program with actual action steps to make REAL change in their lives.
Jessica takes 10+ years of experience to stage as part of her mission to inspire change, dismantle oppression, and recognize our privilege. Jessica has figured out how to BE the change she wants to BE. Now it’s YOUR turn!
You can learn more about Jessica’s programs at: http://iamsocialjustice.com/index.htm
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (61 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)