SORT BY Relevancy
Do you fear the loss of a loved one? You are not alone in your fears! Join Dawna as she discusses how to fear less. Host, Dawna Hetzler shares her fears. We all fear something. What is that you fear? Do you want to be the warrior God created you to be? Do you want to be your more authentic self? Break through the barriers, and conquer your fears. Empower yourself. Live life to the fullest and quit living in fear. Fear robs you of the joys of today. You can do it. You are not alone in your fears. You are stonger than you think you are. You are a warrior, ready to fight any fear that comes your way.
Tune in to my new radio show, where we will be discussing Caregiver Burnout,and how to avoid it. This week, we will discuss The Grief Process with my guest, Lisa DeLong. Hear her inspirational story. She is a Registered Nurse, a bereaved mom, writer, and co-founder of Justin Time Children`s House, an art based grief center for children and families experienced in the death of a loved one. She is also a bereavement facilitator, and an inspirational speaker. Call in and have her answer some of your tough questions about suffering loss, and the grief process, (she lost her 15 year old son, Justin, to leukemia, and almost lost her other son to it as well, but fortunately, he is doing fine today). Tune in by clicking the link below with an internet connection to hear the show, or call in at 213 943 3630 to speak with her directly on the show. The show will last 1 to 2 hours, depending on the volume of calls we get.
Her website is: http://www.justintimechildrenshouse.org/
Her Twitter link: https://twitter.com/lisasolisdelong/status/464416278350819329
Her Blog: https://twitter.com/jtch_org
Death is a part of life, and the truth for today is that sometimes we must live on after a precious loved one has died. God cares about us as we mourn, and he sees our broken hearts. He also instructs us to care about people who are suffering. It says in the Bible to mourn with those who mourn.
SHOW NOTES: The HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT™ series addresses challenges, obstacles and problems (real or perceived) that are preventing a person from surpassing their goals! In this series, we shine the light on challenges that community members have shared. This episode is, “A Work Colleague Has Experienced A Tragic Death of A Loved One. What Should I Do?”
Life. Death is a reality for all of us. A tragic death (accident, homicide, suicide, etc.) is not. What do you do if a tragic death becomes a reality for a work colleague?
1) Be there.
If you have experienced a tragic death in your life you have an advantage (in some respects) when your work colleague experiences one in their lives. The compassion, empathy and understanding that a tragic death survivor is able to provide to another person is an asset.
The natural aversion to the colleague (from people who have not experienced a real life tragic death themselves) is understandable at some level. We all hear about tragic death. It is on the news. It is in our media in film, music, poetry, video games, etc., yet that is an abstract awareness devoid of the devastation of the actual child, spouse, friend, boss, parent, partner, that we know who is gone.
The most ‘helpful’ things you should do, I repeat:
1) Be there.
I learned about these types of situations when my only sibling committed suicide.
With a tragic death there are also the extra issues to deal with in many instances of media inquires and coverage. This forces public attention on the survivors. In many instances it is the only public information about their loved one and it defines their entire life into often graphic and
The Harrell, Gordon, Richardson, and Vining Family has loss several family members since our last family reunion in 2012. Coping with the loss of a close friend or family member may be one of the hardest challenges that many of us face. When we lose a spouse, sibling or parent our grief can be particularly intense. Loss is understood as a natural part of life, but we can still be overcome by shock and confusion, leading to prolonged periods of sadness or depression.
The death of a loved one is an event that all of us is likely to experience during our lifetimes, often on numerous occasions. Whilst lives are often transformed by such loss, it does not necessarily need to be for the worse in the long term.
Join Host Antoinette Harrell for this discussion.
in Weight Loss
What really happens when you go from a Size 24 to 00?
Extra skin? How are your family, friends, co-workers and your mind affected?
Listen to the most authentic, transparent, revealing heart warming story about the victory over obesity.
Watch Ms Fit One on Time Warner Cable TV Channel 9 and OWL-MediaNetwork.com WebTV
Contact Ms Fit One at 704-608-8949
Shifa! Oneness Wellness Lifestyles Show
Call 347-215-7225 & say Message to a Loved One (family/friends) Live on Air during this Loving DEDICATIONS segment!
Welcome to the School of Transformation Power of Mind.
How to deal with a loss, how to bring back Inner Peace and Balance when somebody is hurting your feelings? We will talk about it and even more.
Host of the show - Galina Ross.
She is a professional journalist, teacher, Life Coach, certified Hypnotherapist, Healer.
If you are interested in Self-Transformation and would like to know more about special on-line training "Master of Self-Transformation", read and register here:
Enjoy the Show!
ASA~ Family, please tune in to a very timely program dealing with the loss of loved ones.. Sister Charlene will speak on some of the recent losses in her life and how to overcome the difficulty of losing loved ones.. She will also delve into other subject matters that you may desire to speak on.. This program will be an Open Forum , we want to engage with you.. Please Call in @ 347-857-4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow Sister Charlene
Welcomeback to 4th Down and One with your hosts, Donnie Druin and Richie Bradshaw! It's been a long summer break but we are back a week before NFL kickoff and a few days before college kickoff! Tons to talk about streaming from the recent Josh Gordon suspension to early Heisman trophy favorites and even some way to early Super Bowl and College Playoff favorites! We have two hours to kickoff the new season and a new schedule so tune in and feel free to call in and voice your opinion! As always, thanks for tuning in!!
THE 1 ON ONE POSITIVE RADIO RETURNS WITH THREE EXTRAORDINAARY GUESTS. R.E.A.L. STANDS FOR REINVENTING ENERGY AND LOVE AND THIS ARTIST DEFINITELY HAS DONE THAT TAKING HIS MUSIC TO A SOULFUL BEAUTIFUL PLACE OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND EXHORTATION REMINDING US OF THE BEAUTY THAT EXISTS WITHIN EACH OF US. HIS CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS TRANSCENDS TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO HIGHLIGHTING MORE OF HIS AWESOME ENERGY AND ART. POET JANET DAWSON IS A SENSUAL MASTER WITH THE PEN AND THE MIC. A LOVING, MOTHER AND PASSIONATE WOMAN IN ALL THINGS WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING HER WORK AND WORDS AS WE TALK ABOUT HER ART IN GREAT DETAIL. LT. COLONEL JAMES SEARS IS ACTIVE IN THE MILITARY AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE EVERY SINGLE DAY. HE ALSO USES HIS EXPERIENCE AND WISDOM TO EDIFY THROUGH POETRY AND RADIO PRODUCTION AS WELL AS LIVE EVENTS. HE WILL HAVE MUCH TO SAY ON WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD FOR SURE. JOIN US AS WE HIGHLIGHT THREE GREAT PEOPLE. THREE GREAT MOVEMENTS. ONE POSITIVE WAY.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (29 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (8 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- NTEB (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)