SORT BY Relevancy
This is our post match show of Sheffield Wednesday vs. Fulham.
In Celebration of Black History Month, Reshawna Leaven interiews African-American Business Owner and Financial Representative, Dennis L. Sheffield with Western & Southern Life on the importance of a financially secure retirement.This will be a great episode to learn about creating a nest egg, annuities, etc.
Dennis L. Sheffield
5801 Allentown Rd., Suite 412
Camp Springs, MD 20746
~ March Series: The UK Connection ~
Lisa Scales, Co-Founder of TribePad, stops by HR Latte
HR Latte continues its virtual tour in March chatting with legends of the jobs world in the UK. Our second stop? Sheffield in South Yorkshire - where we will speak with Lisa Scales, Co-Founder of the social ATS TribePad and known for her ability to dispel all kinds of recruiting wisdom.
Join us for a quick impact conversation about HR and Recruiting Tech today and how US vs. UK differences and highlight similarities.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show where you can expect not only surprises but the information you need to know for success in the world of talent management.
Follow the action on Twitter:
Lisa Scales - @LisaScales
TribePad - @TribePad
This is our post match show of Fulham vs. Sheffield Wednesday.
Welcome to A Theory of Parenting on Blogtalkradio.com
My name is Tammi Joyner
I am your Host for the Show
Today we are live from the West Side!
The location is: 320 W 57th Street - Public Plaza Outdoor Seating
There is a modern sitting space at the Sheffield residential tower.
There is a sculpture in the plaza that offers geometrical garden.
The sculpture is a bust of a Afro-American Head - well, that is my interpretation!
The bust is all white stone.
We will also recap our visit to the Guggenheim Museum NYC!
We did visit on 05-16-2015
Admission: Sat - Pay as you wish
- A Year with the Children 2015 - an annual exhibit features artwork created by students participating in Learn Through ARt - LTA an elementary program for students in NYC schools!
-Abstract Mirror Art by an Iranian
Part 2 of Hitting under pressure with former Major League Baseball player, Gary Sheffield.
Gary Sheffield is a nine time All-Star, five-time silver slugger award winner and one of the top 25 all-time homerun hitters with 509 home runs. He will talk about performing in pressure situations and preparing yourself for any opportunity, whether its in sports, business or life.
Although just 18 years old, Max is already a familiar face across the north of England with many TV, radio and live performances already under his belt!
Discovered and mentored byproducer/songwriter Eliot Kennedy (Spice Girls, Bryan Adams, Take That, Celine Dion, Gary Barlow) at the legendary Steelworks Studios in Sheffield, Max plays many instruments to the highest level and not only sings and writes his own material but produces music for others including Holly Oaks (Channel 4) and LA film director Mark Jacobs for his documentary “Mission Angels”.
Superstar artists are no strangers to Max either, he has played on Gary Barlow’s album “Since I Saw You Last”, Donny Osmond’s 60th Album and played Saxophone and Accordian with OllyMurs on Radio 2’s Claire Teal show for Children In Need.
His debut single “Obvious”, taking cues from the Michael Bublé big band sound mixed with a healthy measure of Northern charm, is being released in early 2015 through Right Track/Universal Records and Max will be touring early in the New Year to support thisrelease and his forthcoming album.
The Multi-Level Marketing International Association, MLMIA, is a not for profit, professional trade association, co founded in the United States in 1985 by Doris Wood (who had been a Distributor and Corporate Executive and at the time was a supplier or Support to the industry) Michael Sheffield (who had been a Distributor, was a Corporate Executive and now a Support) and two Distributors from different companies (Marge Robinson and Rick DeNeff, no longer active in MLMIA). Their goal was to represent the interests of Network Marketing and to provide education to and about the industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (435 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (68 chatters)
- BeverlyD (28 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- SSRN (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)