SORT BY Relevancy
Did the named lender on your Note and Mortgage/Deed of Trust actually fund your loan transaction? A common mistake attorneys make as well as the courts is the assumption the named lender on the Note and Security Instrument actually provided the consideration to the loan transaction. In this episode, Discovery Litigation Expert and Strategist Anthony Martinez will discuss the lightly covered previous topics about "shadow banking" and how one transa
Knowing the life of your loan from inception is not an option, it's a requirement to any proper litigation defense or offensive. Attorney's throughout the country are failing and continue to be the cause bad case law because they don't have all the facts of a mortgage loan at their disposal. It’s no coincidence BLOOMBERG has not only disabled its loan level searching function, it has also begun to cancel its contracts with Securitization Audit Providers. Why has BLOOMBERG done this? It has
By the time you are done listening to this preaching, you will understand clearly our life is a loan. Our body should be treated like an holy temple and life should be taken seriously before it is taken back by the giver (God). Listen live on WWIN 1400 AM station; Online on blogtalkradio; Phone: 347-989-1700; Twit and follow us @gfemradio
in Real Estate
California Property Owners..
Behind in mortgage? In need of Principle Reduction? Seeking Loan Modification? Turned down for Loan Modification?
Join Me, Get Help, Learn your options,
No matter how severe your situation, I have a solution.
1) Porgram introduction and the the Singing of O , Canada 2) Our 1st news story is about - FBI Partners with Banks and Blames Mortgage Fraud on Poor Borrowers. 3) Music Break 4) Our next News Story is about the U.S. Student Loan Bubble Saddles a generation With Debt and Threatens the Economy 5) We will be taking calls if there is any. 6) Finnishing music will be the O Canada them song.
Guest Alan Collinge of Student Loan Justice, joins Jim Paris Live. Alan is the author of 'The Student Loan Scam' and an activist for student loan reform. In this episode he discusses the balooning amount of student loan debt, now currently more than $1 trillion dollars in the United States. He also comments on rights that should be afforded to student loan borrowers. Student loans are not dischargable in bankruptcy, they are also not subject to statutes of limitations, or the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mark J Kohler (44 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (33 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (12 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (7 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (6 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (6 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH THREE (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Kiddupree (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- acmedia (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- EGH Media (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)