SORT BY Relevancy
The HRs and Champions at our Worcester campus have accomplished a very impressive milestone. Joining us for a chat on what they did to surpass 45% participation for a population of 1500 employees are Bonnie Leslie, Jodi Haase and Anne Wonoski. During a visit to Worcester in October of last year, we discussed a timetable for establishing LiveWell at Worcester that was considerably longer than a year. The team there was able to accomplish it in much quicker (and amazing!) fashion.
Vince speaks with Sharon LaPore (Saint-Gobain Crystals - Hiram, OH), Gretchen Nigh and Gerry Lundy (CertainTeed Siding Products Group - McPherson, KS) about recent successes with inventive location specific activites at their respective plants.
Sharon talks about the "cornhole" tournament she created that has taken the Hiran plant by storm, while Gretchen and Gerry discuss their LiveWell garden project which has drawn media attention as well as that of their employee population.
We kick off LIVEWELL Radio - with a bang! The lovely, luscious, luminous Leanda Cave is one of the finest female endurance athletes on the face of the Earth. (She's also one of the sweetest and funniest!). In this entertaining and informative episode of LIVEWELL, we cover some provocative news items (Lance Armstrong banned from Ironman? 72-year old climbs Everest?) and get right into our intimate, fireside chat with Leanda. We'll discuss how to fuel to be your best, how to stay motivated to work out, the mental side of exercise and sport - and much more. LIVEWELL Radio is you-powered. We want YOU to be part of the show, so call in and follow the show on Twitter at #livewell. We'll be answering your questions live on the air! And, we'll present listeners with an exciting, exclusive offer at the end of the show! LIVEWELL! http://pacifichealthlabs.com / http://gnc.com
Worcester LiveWell Champions Ray Remillard (Finishing Supervisor) and Frank Miller (Sandblaster and Do-Everything-As-Asked Guy) talk with Vince about their motivations for serving as volunteer LiveWell Champions. They also discuss how they motivate their fellow employees and express why they feel the program benefits those who participate.
Ray and Frank demonstrate that different personality types can serve as successful Champions - as both are considered huge contributors to the success of the program in their plant.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (5 chatters)
- GrapeApe Untamed (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (0 chatters)