SORT BY Relevancy
Host Todd Weaver welcomes John Patrick Hickey back to Tremendous Life Radio. John is a man of great character whose extensive years of experience and expertise in the area of Communication, Leadership and Team Building bring enormous value to the people and organizations he serves. It is his desire to help others come to the understanding that we can achieve our dreams and fulfill the very purpose we were created to fulfill. His personal mission statement is; I will be a consistent example and teacher of personal excellence and leadership skills. I will live a life that will show the reality of Jesus Christ in the life of a believer. John Patrick’s newest book; On The Journey to Achievement is available now and is designed to help readers set achievable goals and take action, You can learn more about Mr. Hickey HERE and follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
Listen to the latest Video Office Hours simulcast from the ClickMillionaires.com Lifestyle Startup Coaching Forum.
Hosted by Scott Fox, we'll answer your questions about your internet business, help you to succeed online, and review some websites LIVE and for free.
If you want to have some fun and learn how to build your online business faster to make more money, join "Click Millionaire" Scott Fox, for live Video Office Hours via webcam directly from his office in Southern California.
ClickMillionaires.com forum members will be happy to help you with lifestyle businesses, finding a niche, creating products, online marketing, social media, SEO - whatever we can do to help you move forward.
Movie Addict HQ salutes Debbie Reynolds for her upcoming Lifetime Achievement Award from the Screen Actors Guild. Debbie talks about learning to tap dance with Gene Kelly as her teacher and shares amusing reactions to the men in her life -- plus more. Highlights from Debbie's autobiography, Unsinkable -- A Memoir, will also be covered during this special episode. Debbie is one of America's most beloved showbiz stars. She earned a well-deserved Oscar nomination for The Unsinkable Molly Brown and a Tony nomination for her fine stage work in Irene. Among her many other popular films are Singin' in the Rain, Mother, How the West Was Won, The Gazebo and Tammy and the Bachelor. Debbie's TV appearances include Will and Grace, Kim Possible, Behind the Candelabra and Halloweentown. She has been involved in such important causes as the Girl Scouts, the Thalians and preservation of Hollywood memorabilia. Debbie is truly a national treasure! Debbie's fans have been invited to call in during the live show.
Join host Larry Bruce for a conversation about Principles of Giving... Luke 6:38, "Give and it shall be given good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and runninging over will men give to your bossom..." As believers it's important to develop a lifestyle of giving based on the character of the Lord. He gave all, we ought to also. God so loved us that He gave Christ! It's not about money alone, it's everything, because whatever a man sows that he will also reap! What are you giving? Tune into this conversation that will encourage and strengthen you in your faith walk with God.
Connect with Larry Bruce on Facebook fb.com/larrybruce & Twitter @larrybruce1979. Connect with Charlana on Facebook & Twitter fb.com/charlanakelly or @charlanakelly. If you are close to Kennard TX join us at the Fellowship at Larry Bruce Gardens for Bible Study and brunch; starts at 11am.
Let's Talk with Larry Bruce is sponsored by The Fellowship at Larry Bruce Gardens. Broadcast locally on KIVY 1290 AM / 92.7 FM covering East Texas and internationally on Voices of Truth Radio Network, a SpeakTruth Media Production (c) 2015
If your spouse or significant other asked to have another person in the bedroom to spice things up, would you go along with it? This question sparks a lot of opinion – Some may respond with a resounding, “Absolutely NOT”, where others may respond, “Why Not – I’d give it a shot”. However, some have responded to this question by saying, “It’s a Lifestyle”.
Well on this episode, we’re going to take a strong look at this very controversial topic. We’re going to examine if and why bringing a third party into the sanctity of a couple’s bedroom can be disastrous; as well as speak to a very special guest, who will keep it real, by explaining why it’s not a quick thrill, but a lifestyle – as he speaks from experience.
Join us on Wednesday, February 4, 2015, at 8:00pm PST/ 10:00pm CST/ 11:00pm EST.
To listen and comment by phone, dial (646)200-3148. Or listen and join the chatroom online at:
*Hot Topics Talk Radio and the HTTR Network is sponsored by Shades of Afrika (Corona, CA and Long Beach, CA)
*Follow Hot Topics Talk Radio here and on Facebook.
On The Journey to Achievement is the newest book from author and speaker, John Patrick Hickey. Chapters include:
* A Map: There is no journey without a destination
* The Plan: Finding the best route that will bring
* The Vehicle: You don't want to run out of gas on the road to success
* Having The Right Information: An hour in research saves six hours of effort
* The Right Apparel: Be sure you are dressed for the trip
* Schedule Some Stops: Get some rest along the way
* A Time Table: When do you want to get there?
* A Journal: Recording the journey for others
In On The Journey To Achievement, John Patrick Hickey shares with readers that the journey to achievement is like taking a trip. You must know where you are going, how you will get there and be prepared for the journey. As you read On The Road To Achievement you will discover how to develop a clear and well defined destination for your life and achievement of your dreams. You will then be lead step by step in developing a plan for achievement, the vehicle needed to make the journey and how to gather the right information needed for the trip.
John Patrick Hickey is a Certified Personal Development Coach as well as being certified in DISC evaluation. John Patrick specializes communication, goal setting and achievement. He is committed to helping people discover their key purpose in life, better known as their dream. John Patrick is the author of three books: Thoughts: 90 Daily Readings for Success Minded PeopleYour Approach to the World Determines Your Destiny.
Visit his website at: www.johnpatrickhickey.com
Email at: email@example.com
in The Bible
Be The First To Know About What’s New At Ask The Pastor - Sign Up Here!
Welcome A Great Opportunity!
We are about to enter the second week of 2015. Are you going to leave your life in the New Year to chance or will you take charge of your future? God has given us instructions and blessings if we prepare for an exciting time. What will you do?
Join Us Tonight As We…
> Look At What God Says!
> Look At Christian Goal Achievement!
> Look At Answers For Your Questions!
Please plan on joining us for a special Evening. Let’s look at a New Concept In Goal Achievement together on Ask The Pastor Now!
Be A Part Of The Next Broadcast and Ask Your Question!
Leave your question at 1-866-275-4472 after you select option 1. By the way, if you already have a question about the topic or something about the Bible, ask it in advance. Leave your message on the voice mail and we will cover the topic in the broadcast!
Don't miss out; relax, calm down and get a cup of tea. Turn down the ringer on the phone and listen in as we share from God’s Word.
Sign up for the WriteLyons Newsletter and Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a testimony to share. Please follow us on Twitter @writelyons and visit us on the web at askthepastornow.com.
Have you ever fallen off of your healthy lifestyle journey, and don't know where to restart? Well this is the call for you! I will be discussing some ways to avoid getting off track, however should you stumble I have some steps to help you get back on track.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (17 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- WXOBB (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- Reptile Authority Radio (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (0 chatters)
- The Endless Light (0 chatters)