SORT BY Relevancy
Life Lessons is honored to have on Hector Villarreal to share his lessons from being a VETERAN.
Enjoy a free chapter from Rick Tocquigny's upcoming fifth book- Life Lessons for Grads- All Ages and Stages.
This chapter is about the extraordinary story of a rowing team at Kent featuring Rick Rinehart.
Purchase Life Lessons for Grads at www.rowman.com
Life Lessons explores treating brain cancer. Dr. Stephen Toms and Dr. Shripathi Holi join us to discuss:
AN INNOVATIVE, WEARABLE DEVICE IS AVAILABLE TO TREAT ONE OF THE DEADLIEST FORMS OF CANCER. A DIAGNOSIS OF GLIOBLASTOMA, THE MOST AGGRESSIVE AND COMMON FORM OF BRAIN CANCER, CAN BE DEVASTATING. THERE ARE LIMITED TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR GLIOBLASTOMA, BUT SIGNIFICANT NEW DATA ON ONE TREATMENT OPTION WAS RECENTLY PRESENTED. JOINING US WITH MORE IS DR. STEVEN TOMS OF GEISINGER-COMMUNITY MEDICAL CENTER’S NEUROSCIENCE INSTITUTE IN PENNSYLANIA.
1. HOW SERIOUS IS GLIOBLASTOMA, AND HOW IS IT TREATED?
2. TELL US ABOUT THIS NEW TREATMENT OPTION FOR RECURRENT GLIOBLASTOMA. WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT IT?
3. WHAT CAN PATIENTS EXPECT WITH THIS TREATMENT?
4. TELL US ABOUT THE OPTUNE DATA THAT WAS JUST RELEASED.
5. WHY IS THIS DATA IMPORTANT?
Steven A. Toms, MD, will join Shripathi Holla, MD, in treating patients in Geisinger-Community Medical Center’s Neuroscience Institute. Dr. Toms, Geisinger Health System’s Director of Neurosurgery and Co-Director of the Geisinger Neuroscience Institute, specializes in the treatment of brain tumors.
Share your life lessons from sisters for our next book at www.life-lessons.co
We continue our interviews for the upcoming book- Life Lessons from Veterans with special guest Robert Viney.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- jeff roberts (1 chatters)
- Scott Bull (1 chatters)