SORT BY Relevancy
Life Lessons host Rick Tocquigny welcomes Chris Carmichael, President of Royal Family Kids to discuss this great organization for foster care. Their simple motto is confronting abuse-changing lives.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully Yours greeting cards and journals.
Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Celebrated artist Felix Fu, stationer of Oprah Winfrey and Martha Stewart, shares his life lessons.
Felix Fu is an artist and visual storyteller who was born and raised in Hong Kong. Now living and working in Newton, Massachusetts, Felix creates tiny watercolors that capture the joy, beauty and essence of life. Charming and whimsical, his images have a nostalgic feeling that reminds one of a simpler, more magical time. Perhaps it is the flavor of the English influence in Hong Kong blended with New England tradition and a dash of child-like enthusiasm. Felix Doolittle stationery is unlike any other - each piece is like a miniature work of art. The Doolittle signature style includes full color illustrations, quality heavy paper, rounded corners and complementing illustrated envelopes. As friends and family receive your invitations and announcements, we hope our stationery conveys the joy with which it was created.
Visit www.felixdoolittle.com for more information
There's so much more to having a canine companion than just feeding, grooming and walking them.
Is there a better way to train your dog?
Guest: Karen Palmer
We will discuss the benefits of connecting with your dog and hear stories of how certain dogs changed lives.
Karen will share secrets in dog training and teach about energy healing for you and your pet.
Don't miss this ground-breaking and revolutionary way to train your dog and opportunity to realise that you were guided to each other for specific spiritual lessons.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we take this bond to a whole new level.
Thanks to Pamela Druckerman, author of Bringing up Bebe and the NY Times, we share life lessons from being in your 40's.
This show is presented by Gracefully Yours, America's top fine art, inspirational greeting card and journal company. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Life Lessons is hosted by best selling author Rick Tocquigny. His next book, Life Lessons for Grads of all ages and staged debuts in November, from Rowman and Littlefield.
Creator of Play=PeaceTM Dr. Mary Alice Long returns to Life Lessons to discuss summer time play.
"Create a Life that Comes from the Heart"
One of our most popular guests, Lucy Grace Yaldezian of Higher Perspective, returns to Life Lessons Radio.
This show is sponsored Gracefully Yours Greeting Cards and Signature Journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Jazzical creator Joel Martin shares his life lessons via Alan Menken. Buy his CD that he co created with Disney music extraordinaire Alan Menken.
with Rick Tocquigny
Our lessons that we have hopefully learned during every step of your journey have been a big part of who we are today. Join us as the CEO and Chairman of Artbeat Media, Rick Tocquigny, tells us about his journey to discover what makes each of us tick in his Life Lessons series. He will share a few simple truths that will help you explore your passion, embrace your relationships and enjoy your life.
Author Ruthie Briggs Greenberg shares her life lessons through her latest children's book Felicity the Dragon. This heart warming book is authored and illustrated by Ruthie. Belief in yourself and the courage to carry forth your dreams is the underpinning of this delightful book.
Life Lessons has picked this as the top children's book debuting in Fall 2014!
Thanks to Melissa McComas of Tsunami Productions and Taylor Trade Publishing for today's program.
This show is brought to you by Gracefully Yours Greeting cards and Signature Journals. Visit shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Earl and Hannah spark a discussion about Life Lessons, what are they, why do we have them and where do they come from? How do we begin to decode our life lessons, can we even do so? Listen to funny stories about lessons Earl and Hannah have been learning. Discuss the roles of recognition and acceptance play in our life long lessons. We all take turns being the victim and we are all capable of making positive change.
Join us for this serious but funny look at life lessons and the situations that we all too often create for ourselves!
Kathryn Simpson, retired School Board Director for South Kitsap School District, discusses education, surviving cancer, and life lessons.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (12 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)