SORT BY Relevancy
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she talks with Psychotherapist & Life Coach, Alyce Jurgensen. Best friends for 20+ years, Erica & Alyce will be talking about how relationships can help you...catch good health! To learn more about Erica, please go to www.CatchGoodHealth.com. To learn more about Alyce, please check out www.LivingOutLoudLifeCoaching.com. And don't forget- good health is contagious...pass it on!
It's Holy Week. There is a lot of remembrance, reflection and reverence connected with this particular week. It is the time that those who practice the Christian faith remember and give thanks for the finished work of salvation and redemption through Jesus Christ, His sacrifice on the cross at Calvary, and his victorious resurrection.
It is one thing to celebrate this event once a year, but it is quite another to keep the flame of remembrance burning in your everyday life. Applying the message of Jesus' sacrifice to your life in the everyday things you do can prove to be monumentally effective in every aspect of your life.
How so? Well, that's why we've invited our dear friend, Pastor Yolande Herron-Palmore, Senior and Founding Pastor of Kainos Community Church in Katy, TX to join us today. Let's take Holy Week all the way throughout the year!
Call 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE during the broadcast.
"No man is an island," so the old saying goes. Life cannot be lived in a vacuum of one's own wit and experience. Anyone whoever made a difference, anyone who ever lived a fulfilling and purposeful life did it by having the right people on his/her team. So who's on your team? If you've never given any thought to this, you should. God has purposed you to have certain divine connections with specific people throughout your life who will play an important role in getting you
So here you are in your 40's and you're bored and tapped out in your current career. Perhaps when you signed on years ago, you had a different agenda in mind. But now, you're feeling the pull to try something new; maybe something you've always been passionate about.
Changing career paths in mid-life is not so uncommon. Many adults find themselves questioning the quality of their lives around this age. As a result, some take the plunge and start over in something fresh and new that makes them feel alive and fulfilled.
Could that be you? How do you know if you're ready to make such a change?
Tune in today as we discuss these questions and many more with Master Career Counselor, Rachel Eddins of Eddins Counseling Group. If you're ready for a change, right here is where you can get the advice you need.
Call 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE in our Javammunity chat room during the broadcast.
How Many Times do you complain about how Aughful you life is, and what makes it so bad? Life is AWESOME when all is well, but let things get heavy....We turn tail and run out on GOD! There is NOTHING too hard for GOD... is what we say but do you really believe it? We sing Praises to GOD for what He has done in our life, things He delivered us from but what if those things (Situations and Circumstances) Revisit your life? People whom you thought were gone from your life forever, but the is
in Self Help
Tune in this Tuesday at 5:30pm for the latest episode of The Intended Life Radio. Your host Samuel House will be talking about how to fully enjoy the life of your choosing. It's always good to take a moment and relax, get of your own mind for a while and get in tune. Call in to the show and chat it up for a while or hop on the message boards. Life is often overly complicated and it can be difficult to sort out what's of real importance. We live in a world
Today's story is a fantasy. It will outline what I believe is necessary to live a good and meaningful life, agreeing in part with Freud who suggested that mental health is defined by the ability to work, love and play. I suggest that we lose the notion of mental health just as we give up the notion of mental illness describing instead the elements of good living which include having honest, loving and friendly relationships, the ability to be alone without being lonely and work and play that reflect genuine creativity. Few of us live such a life because we were careless in choosing the right parents in the right place and the right time. I will fantasize on the elements of our development that might well allow us to live a good life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (19 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (14 chatters)
- MediaBlvd (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- House of YisraEL of Atlanta (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Network Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- 63616 (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- swakradio (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)