SORT BY Relevancy
Conservative talk show with Republican rascal and raconteur, syndicated columnist Thomas Purcell.
Political issues of the day discussed along with posted topic.
Uncensored, unfiltered opinions and phone calls from listeners. 60 minute open talk show simulcast on Youtube and Google +.
Live call in during show (646) 915-9397 WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL POLITICS
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Keith Broaders will discuss his plans for the restoration of our Constitutional Republic. He will discuss why the Constitution Club has created individual websites for each of the 3,142 counties in the United States and how these website can unite the liberty minded people in each county to come together to form a coalition of patriots.
He will discuss the formation of a Citizen's Oversight Committee in each county that will seek to educate the people and hold elected officials accountable.
He wlll discuss the plan to fund these local organizations and how to help the members of the Constitution Club become financially independent.
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Darryl W. Perry weekly co host of Free Talk Live, Host of Peace, Love Liberty Radio on LRN as well as invloved in various other liberty media ventures will join the show for the second time. We will talk all about June's Porcfest a big gathering of Liberty minded people in New Hampshire, some of Darryl's other liberty media ventures and more!!!
The show promotes and discusses the ideas of freedom and liberty for all people without the partisan politics. Exposing the government mafia that rules only by threat of force without concent. I support consentual volunitary relationships. I don't want someone else to represent me, when I know what's best for me and can represent myself. I am not a republican, I am not a democrat. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative. I will not allow you to define me, or force me to join one of your gangs. I am an individual and I believe in freedom and liberty for all people, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation as all human beings have a right to freedom and liberty. I will stand up to government oppression and do what I can to educate the public on the illusion and or lack of true freedom in America.
Google Plus: Dave Bourne/Non Partisan Liberty for All
Listen to the archives on ITunes!!
Call in and join Mike N' Pete and lets just bowl sheet about what is on your mind... this is a fun show... so keep the conversation light. Only can take 5 callers at a time so we will keep the calls to about 3 minutes. So come on and give mike n' pete a call and Lettttttttttts Bowl Sheet!
Is the GOP reclaiming its liberty mantle? Can we have faith that Ohio's GOP will further the goals of constitutional conservatives?
Join hosts Bill Yarbrough and Scott Pettigrew as they welcome State Senator Kris Jordan (R-Ostrader). Senator Jordan appears to strike a balance between bold stances for liberty and furthering the GOP brand. Ask your questions about how this effort is and is not working for Ohioans
Activist Lee Peer, AKA "The Mouth" stands up for TRUTH, JUSTICE and FREEDOM. The Mouth discusses Gun Control, Police Brutality, the Constitution, Freedom of Speech, and Government Corruption. Who will stand up and speak the TRUTH in the midst of a police state? Who will join The Mouth in his fight against TYRANNY at The Last Voice for Liberty!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)