SORT BY Relevancy
Wendy Oliveras is a proud Latina entrepreneur, author, columnist, search consultant, motivational speaker, and career mentor. She is Founder and CEO of Oliveras & Company, Inc., a legal search firm specializing in the recruitment of intellectual property attorneys and partners since 2001. Ms. Oliveras brings 32 years of combined hands-on experience in intellectual property law firms and attorney placement globally.
Ms. Oliveras has found a new avenue in which to inspire and motivate girls and women to become strategic thinkers and problem solvers by playing chess. "SHESS” is a creative play on two words -- "she" for female and "chess" for the game. The term represents “your game of life” and how a woman's way of approaching her life can be, intellectually and cognitively, elevated by incorporating the skills, tactics, and strategies learned by playing the game of chess. As a SHESS warrior, the world becomes her battlefield and how she confronts and handles challenges in life and business become her moves. From my perspective, chess is far more than just a "thinking" game, it is an influential women's empowerment tool." Author Wendy Oliveras
To find out more about Shess: www.playshess.com
“Let’s Play SHESS” represents how important it is for women young and old alike to be able to solve their problems with more purpose and logical clarity. SHESS provides the blueprint to help them do just that. From Wendy’s perspective, chess is far more than just a "thinking" game, but rather an influential women's empowerment tool.
Join us every 2nd Monday of the month for "Lessons from the Play Room" a 30 minute talk exploring the little things that make a big difference in the play therapy process. Each 30 minute radio show will address common questions mental health practitioners run into when working with kids. We will be discussing topics such as:
*Hellos and Good-byes
*Designing a Play Room
*And much more
This is more than a Do's and Don'ts, it's a look at the little lessons that our kids teach us to best facilitate their process.
**This month's topic: Boundaries in the Play Room
This show is for you, so send in your questions via our facebook page
Do you know what your authentic flow is at work?
How about at play?
What if you could feel the flow of ease at work and play?
Today on Everyday Joy Jen Halterman welcomes Megan Sillito back for more insights, skills and humor as they share with you their secrets to Authentic Flow in Work and Play. So many people take Life very seriously and these ladies are talking about finding a balance between productivity and creativity, determination and allowing. With decades of combined experiences as entrepreneurs, life coaches and community leaders Jen and Megan will be sharing the lessons they learned the hard way, the skills they stumbled upon and the practices they each have for staying in their individual Authentic Flow at work and play!
in Self Help
Welcome back to the new series of Let's R.A.P. with your two favorite hosts, Kevis and Romero.
Living your life to the fullest, despite trials and tribulations is rough, join the pair tonight as they have special guest New Child Kirkland give insights on how precious and valuable each moment truly is.
Topic: Staging your outdoor spaces with curb appeal!
Hi, I’m Manuela “Mannie” Tantawy and I’m an Association of Property Scene Designers (APSD) certified Property Scene Designer and the President of The Staging Fashionista in the Washington, DC Metro area. I am a certified APSD Master Trainer and a member of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA). I graduated from the School of Interior Decorating at Ashworth College in 2003. I have always had a passion for rearranging, decluttering and decorating my own home and the homes of my family and friends. My friends refer to me as “Martha Stewart, Jr.” As Martha says – that is a good thing! Although this has been my passion since I was 9 years old, I did not pursue my dream until my later years. Home staging and decorating brings out my creative side. Over twenty years in public service and working as a Senior Executive has provided me with customer service and management skills that have proven beneficial for my business. I love staging homes for my clients to make them look their best prior to putting them on the market. I want buyers to fall in love with the homes I stage by creating a lifestyle and an emotional connection to the home. My average days on market of my staged homes is 18 days.
Cooking and your kids!
This week on Productive Play Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar are going to discuss the importance cooking has in the development of young children. Join them Wednesday, July 16th at 10amPT/1pmET and LIVE on your time in archive and enjoy some specific cooking activities and tips to encorage learning while in the kitchen with your child or students.
Debi and Elissa are the founders of If Not You, Who.org - a free website offering over 300 activities that prepare your child for kindergarten. They are here monthly sharing ideas and information to make Productive Play time with your children, so join us on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs.
Thanks to our show sponsors Angelic Comfort and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, join The Word of Mom Network and email email@example.com for information on how to become part of our growing network.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Participants are encouraged to present their spiritual questions, queries and struggles, whereby the host will attempt with the aid of scripture and the Holy Spirit's inspiration to provide adequate instruction, correction, inspiration and encouragement. Comments and exhortation may also be solicited from the other participants within the bounds of relevance and congeniality. The overall objective will be to create a liberated atmosphere where people feel free and comfortable to share their concerns and get their longtime, internalized questions at the least addressed and ideally answered. This format is being employed to stir discussion and participation amongst God’s people and counter the current spectator, one-way monologue program that is being practiced in most contemporary church worship services today. The goal being to allow the Holy Spirit the freedom, time and interaction to bring knowledge, wisdom, healing and support to the members of Christ’s body, for one another and by one another. As well as, inviting outside seekers of truth into a non-intimidating, non-traditionally religious setting of dialogue, where they can pose their questions without fear of judgment and openness and acceptance in a spirit of love and mutual engagement. Join us as we pierce through the darkness & cut our way through the murky waters of what Christianity has become today, so as to find the freedom that Christ intended us to have, in the same way he taught & shared when he walked & lived life among the people. What was the Act's Church & were we meant depart from it into what Church has become today. And if we have, how did we get there? Join us as we unravel these questions & tackle many more which has made Christianity into what it is today.
Build Your Creative Confidence: Why We All Need More Creative Play in Our Lives with Dr. Minette Riordan
Dr. Minette Riordan is an author, speaker and creativity coach. Minette’s passion for connecting people to each self and each other is deeply rooted in her belief that it is our connection to spirit, to self and to others that is the foundation of true happiness.
In the past few years there has been a surge in books, articles, studies, Ted talks and online courses related to creativity. Multiple studies and statistics are showing that creativity is the core of success, citing the examples of great minds like Einstein and Edison, and that it’s time to engage our population in more creative play in order to spark innovation, inspiration and imagination.
What Dr. Riordan is discovering in her work with individuals is that adults of all ages are longing for more creative play and more meaningful ways to express their creative spirit. They want to set aside the judgments of their youth and the misconceived definition of “Art” in order to create powerful connections and cultivate a playful attitude towards making art.
Dr. Riordan will be discussed:
How to build creative confidence.
How creative play can alleviate stress.
How activities like journaling, coloring and painting allow open us to see new possibilities in other areas of our life.
How to get started (ideas, a few fun supplies and a prompt or two.)
Join the FREE 8-week Relieve Stress program at http://minetteriordan.com/relieve-stress/
For more infomation about Dr. Riordan, visit: http://minetteriordan.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (103 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (64 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- CE Radio (7 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)