SORT BY Relevancy
Lester: From Wunderkind to Wunderman worldwide. Advertising Hall of Famer Lester Wunderman drops in on host Alan Levy to discuss his storied career, the current state of the ad industry and his book, Being Direct: Making Advertising Pay. In 1947, the Bronx, New York-born Lester, who turns 90 in June, broke into advertising as a copywriter at Madison Avenue firm Maxwell Sackheim & Co. There he built the firm's mail-order accounts into a broader, more profitable business line, which wou
Attorney Lester R. Barclay visits The Wealthy Speaker Show to share expertise on divorce and to provide insight on his incredible book, "The African American Guide To Divorce & Drama: Breaking Up Without Breaking Down," on September 14, 12pm (EDT).
Attorney Barclay will be appearing in support of his upcoming appearnce at the 43rd Annual Congressional Black Caucus, Author Pavilion being held September 19-21st at the Washington DC Convention Center.
Attorney Barclay will attend a meet and greet and perform book signings on Thursday, September 19, 5:00-7:00pm.
The divorce rate is well over 50% in America and in the Africa-American community, life challenges accelerate divorce because of job loss, lack of finances, losing one's home to mortgage foreclosure and extramarital affrairs and more.
Divorce & Drama is the first cultural, comprehensive, and peace-making book on divorce for blacks amd it minimizes the drama often accompanying contentious breakups and places the best interests of the children above all else.
Dimensions covered include the personal, legal and financial, family, community, and after-life apsects of divorce. Attorney Barclay's goal is to reduce divorce drama.
Tune in, listen in and call in to ask Attorney Barclay questions on our toll-free listener line at: (877) 404-1615.
Listeners can also interact with Attroney Barclay in the web chat room at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
The African-American Guide to Divorce & Drama: Breaking Up Without Breaking Down helps parties navigate the process of separation and divorce, while seeking to minimize the “drama” and trauma for them and their children–the innocent victims. It is the first comprehensive book on divorce for African-Americans.
Lester L. Barclay is the managing partner of The Barclay Law Group in Chicago, Illinois. A graduate of Oberlin College and Case Western Reserve University School of Law, he has practiced matrimonial law since 1985. In that time, he has earned a sterling reputation as a skilled litigator who seeks to maintain the family’s integrity during and after divorce.
This daring unauthorized tell-all was published despite the threat of a lawsuit by my former company, and the book has gotten rave reviews from the business community and the consumer at large. FYI: Joe Franklin of Bloomberg Radio said of my book... "great book, great cover."
For 30 years, award-winning author and educator, Joan Steinau Lester, Ed.D. has been at the forefront of defining and redefining what it means to be diverse. As a member of a biracial family, Joan's lifelong passion has been writing about "race," exploring how the concept ever came to exist, until it's so prevalent it now feels normal.
MAMA’S CHILD follows twenty-three years in the life of Lizzie O’Leary, an idealistic, young white woman who travels to the American South as a civil rights worker. She meets, falls in love with and marries Solomon Jordan, a musician and fellow activist, who is black.
Join Joan and me on Tuesday, July 30 , 10-11 A.M. US as she shares her passion in writing about issues in the intricacies of family, friends and work dynamics among people of different "races."
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (28 chatters)
- reactionariez (27 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (22 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (12 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (12 chatters)
- i am free will (11 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (5 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (5 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- vcubed (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- HadItcom VA Disability Claims Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)