SORT BY Relevancy
People usually only reach out only when they need help or there is a crisis but we here Dream Catchers we believe in community support, Peer to peer Support, and Systems change Advocacy and that there are people everywhere with and without disabilities who can learn a lot from survivors!
I met someone who doesn’t have a disability who is down on their luck. I invited them to come to our last Brain Injury Support group meeting and they came. They wound up telling people all over the community about what we are doing and in turn others started helping out and it turned into a beautiful thing!!!! Tonight we will be talking about building up Community services for everyone in need with is a true act of kindness indeed!
We could work together in a food bank or offer support in many ways but one of the harshest realities I have witnessed in the disability community is that disabilities segregate and separate from one another.
We all are fighting for the same pot of money the same rights under the ADA so why not all of us fight together on the same team for all people with disabilities and be 56,000,000 and for an unbeatable power house team of survivors that just simply believes that discrimination of any type is wrong!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (34 chatters)
- ATN (5 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Meach (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (1 chatters)
- The Bottom Line Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspiring Womens Leadership (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)