SORT BY Relevancy
Hayes Ferguson is dying to tell Mr. Media about Legacy.com!
Founded in 1998, Legacy.com is an innovative online media company that collaborates with more than 700 newspapers in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia and the United Kingdom to provide ways for readers to express condolences and share remembrances of loved ones.
As the leader in the online memorial and obituary market, Legacy.com is visited by more than 13 million unique users each month. It partners with 76 of the largest 100 U.S. newspapers and features obituaries and Guest Books for more than two-thirds of people who die in the United States. In addition, the company provides individuals and newspaper affiliates with new and powerful ways to connect during shared times of loss, such as the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and in the aftermath of national tragedies such as 9/11.
• Legacy.com has more than 85 million obituary records on its site: 6.5 million from newspapers and 78.5 million from the Social Security Death Index.
• On average, 200,000 obituary records are posted each month.
• Legacy.com hosts online Guest Books for more than two-thirds of all people who die in the U.S. Combined, these Guest Books attract nearly 800,000 new entries each month.
• Legacy.com features profiles of more than 8,000 funeral homes on its site, representing more than one-third of all funeral homes in the United States.
Hayes Ferguson, COO, Legacy.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- TheGod720 (8 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kshell (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (1 chatters)