SORT BY Relevancy
CIvil Chat with Lee looks at lost income due to tax breaks, anti abortion movement, ongoing focus by the GOP on a woman's right to choose, as well as the declining middle class, and our continual oligarchy society machine pushed by the GOP agenda.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at:
1. The continual bizzaro world of the GOP in the P5+1 hearing.
2. Sarah Palin rambles on the Bildo O' Reilly about Planned Parenthood
3. University Cop who killed motorist pleads not guilty
4. Democrat presidential nominees seek AFL-CIO support
5. Bernie soars in the polls.
6. And whatever YOU want to talk about.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending around the United States on this Tuesday, December 23rd. Main story is on blame put on President Obama and the alleged "blood on the hands" as well as on the steps of city hall as stated by NYPD union president Patrick Lynch and ex mayor Guiliani. Sony to release "The Interview on a limited basis Christmas Day". Did US cause internet to shut down in North Korea.
December 23, 2014 at 5:00:00 PM PST 1 minutes
Civil+Chat+with+Lee North+Korea+gets+hackedBlood+on+hands+of+president+according+to+Guiliani Lynch+calls+out+mayorCops+turn+their+back+on+mayor Proterstors+chant+Kill+CopsTheaters+release+The+Interview+on+Chiristmas+Day
Tune in to my show this evening as I discuss what's trending in our political and social scene. Tonight I'll be taking a look at Obama and the TPA, TAA, TPP. This is a HUGE development that inches the president closer to passing another HUGE trade treaty. How will this affect American jobs?
I'l also take a look at the Supreme Court's two major cases Burwell vs King and Gay Marriage.
And of course whatever YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT on progressive stimulating radio
Civil Chat with Lee
Call in 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending on this TGIF and also ISIS, Rand Paul's comments on ISIS. Who's really to blame? Lee looks at the inception of ISIS from the beginning, the point of "coming out" and who the players are in this party of barbaric ruthless terrorists. Is it Obama? Is it Bush? Both? How has the Middle East factions and civil holy wars contributed to the rise of ISIS? Syria? The Kurds? Iran?
Lee will also look at where Common Core is today in Ameican Education.
The host looks at the fallout from Sen. Cotton's letter to IRAN. What damage if any has this letter done to negotiations between Iran and the United States. Republican and Democrat leaders speak out. John Kerry weighs in as well. Ferguson fallout from DOJ report. Civil Chat with Lee also looks at what else is trending.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending on this Summer Saturday Night Fever.
1. Classless Ted Cruz exposes himself in making jokes about Joe Biden at a GOP even on the eve of his son's funeral. Your thoughts?
2. Civil Chat with Lee looks at the War on Poverty and it's success (or failure) since its inception in the Johnson administation.
3. Sam Brownback GOP governor of Koch Brother's Kansas shows clearly why slashing taxes and cutting education is a recipe for a Kansas economic disaster.
And much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- Ms Blue (8 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (8 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- GGT183 (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tales From Indies (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CHECKPOINT73 (1 chatters)