SORT BY Relevancy
Ruth Sinkeler CPCC, ACC, Human Developer, Expert in Sexy Leadership & UBUNTU Leadership, Happy MKB, Executive/ Business Coach,Speaker, and Author shares her insight on making Leadership sexy again.
What does leadership have to do with sex?
What makes you sexy and attractive as a leader? This is the BIG question waiting to be answered.
Leadership has everything to do with being your most authentic self and living according to your values first. When you live your life from your core values and you act from them.
Leading from authenticity creates trust. And trust is one of the biggest things anyone who calls him or herself a leader needs. To create trust with people you want to follow you is one of the biggest challenges of any leader. There is nothing to lead if no one trusts you.
Is being a leader exclusively for an elite group? No it is not. There are many examples of people from all parts of society, genders and races, who stepped into their authenticity, lived according to their core values, created trust and have followers.
Another thing leaders have in common is that they truly live by their passion. Whether it is a passion for garbage cleaning or for politics. It does not matter. Anyone who has a great passion and inspires others to do the same or achieve their dreams has leader qualities
A true leader is aware of his or her impact on people and takes responsibility for his or her actions. It might happen that even if acted from authenticity, core values and passion the impact on others is not that positive. Taking responsibility is of big importance in that case. Leaders don’t just create an impact and walk away. They stay and find ways to turn things around, the positive way. After all, it was all about creating trust, right?
What does this have to do with sex? Maybe not much, but this sexy way of Leadership sure sounds hot.
Leadership expert Gordon Tredgold of GordonTredgold.com presents "People leave bosses, not companies ".
If People leave bosses not companies, and you’re a boss, then just maybe it’s you that they are talking about.
Join our roundtable discussion that addresses issues professional women face around the world. This esteemed group of women will come together to talk about Influence: How do I shift from “doing” or “managing” to truly leading?
Marjolein Nagel will moderate the panel featuring:
Carien van der Laan, Founder, Van der Laan & Company
Eleanor Allen, Global Director of Water Solutions, Arcadis
Violet Sistorvaris, CIO, NiSource, Inc.
Elizabeth Ruske, CEO, Tiara International LLC
View details about all of our panelists here.
Inspiring female leaders share perspective about how to progress in your careers while moving our companies toward inclusive leadership.
THE TOPIC ON THE TABLE >> CONFIDENCE
Is confidence a big deal or a non-issue? Does “the confidence gap” exist? If it does, how do we grow in this area? How can I be confident and vulnerable at the same time?
Johanneke Langenbach is a transformational business consultant who helps individuals, business teams and companies achieve amazing results.
Retired Colonel Jill Morgenthaler is a woman of many firsts. She was one of the first women to enter ROTC and train as an equal with men.
Linda Torakis is the President of McKechnie Vehicle Components, an automotive company based out of Detroit, MI.
Franciska Moors is a Managing Partner with Tiara International LLC who integrates business and academic experience with leading from intuition.
"True power means listening to and from the heart and having the commitment and humility to clear all that stands in the way of that heart connection." says Susan Steinbrecher (and her co-author Dr. Joel Bennett) in the introduction to Heart Centered Leadership, 2nd Edition.
I continue my series on Emotional Intelligence with
Susan Steinbrecher, an internationally acclaimed businesswoman, executive coach, speaker and author, is president and CEO of Steinbrecher And Associates, Inc., a management-consulting firm that provides professional-development services in the areas of executive coaching, group facilitation and leadership training.
Susan works with senior executives and their organizations to develop and implement innovative, life-changing and profit-building solutions to address the global and day-to-day challenges of leadership, operations, human resources and training.
Business Leadership Mindset is a critical component of effective leadership whether you are leading a large corporate team, a small business team or even a network marketing team. YOUR mindset and attitude trickle down and affect your staff and team members. When you come to your business with a depressed mindset or a bad attitude you can directly see the results.
Many leaders blame others for their attitude and mindset -- but the reality is that it is YOUR responsibility to keep YOUR mindset on the positive side.
YOUR mindset affects directly team performance. You cannot expect team members to keep their performance high if you are putting them down, ridicule them, talking negatively etc.
So what do you do?
Take control of your mindset. Join Business Success Coach and Author, Donna Lynn Price for a conversation all about business leadership mindset.
How to shift your mindset
How to get in front and create a powerful team
How to share YOUR mindset
Donna Lynn Price is the author of Launching Your Dreams: Start Day Dreaming and Live YOUR Vision. In business since 2003, Donna Lynn Price has worked with hundreds of business leaders and owners, team members on creating success.
Resources talked about during the show:
Complimentary Report ==> CLICK HERE ==> will include Positive Thinking E-Book and Success Affirmations E-Book
Tapping: The Tapping Solution
Positive Affirmations: Search web for positive statements that fit your life
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (165 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (51 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (12 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)