SORT BY Relevancy
Robin Gronsky Esq. of Gronsky Law will be discussing the potential legal risks for business owners and strategies on how to avoid them.
Franco Pietrafesa Esq of Archer & Greiner P.C. will be discussing the legal issues in buying and selling businesses
Steve Lauterback of Lauterback Marketing will be discussing growth strategies for underperforming businesses.
Welcome to the Home Business Leaders and Legends Show!
In this broadcast we answer the question, why does this show exist?
We want to showcase the up and coming leaders and legends in our industry. Every episode will showcase 1 business owner and their company.
We'll discuss not just the company, but the story of each leader and then in every episode we will invite you as the listener to join the business leader by working personally with them in their company!
Stay tuned for some incredible episodes!
Jack Killion Serial entrepreneur talks about the key attributes of running a successful business. Topics to be discussed are Leadership skills, growing a profitable business
Eric Mautner President of Need It Now & The SDS Family of Global Logistics will be discussing the trends in his industry and how his business is positioned to address those trends
Tony Racioppo former ceo of SDS Global Logistics will be discussing he experience and success as a business owner as well as lessons he has learned post sale of his business.
Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive for they watch over for your souls.God ia the ultimatate authority over mankind. He has chosen to delegate his power to different individuals in various leader ship roles.God has placed his leaders in our midst and given care over our souls.Leaders can be parents, teachers, church leaders, when you submit to these individuals, you also sumit to the authority of God and your life benefits as a result.the family of God needs a leader. leader means the first one to lead the way .
Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher Phone Skills Still Matter
Gail will discuss why phone skills are still important in todays tecnology age.
Robert A. Berstein Esq - Protecting your assets as you retire
Robert will be discuss the importance of protecting assets iin retirement and provide some strategies.
Alec Borestein Esq. - Why you should update your estate plan now
Alec will be discussing Estate Planning and why now is the best time to update your plan
LEADERS...WHERE ARE YOU & CAN YOU PICK UP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF? Are the Leaders of today and the future leaders of tomorrow truly ready enough and strong enough to win the fight? Are the future leaders ready to accept the passing of the torch? Do we have leaders in place to accept the CALL OF LEADERSHIP for tomorrow? Are we creating or do we have a infrastructure in place for the future leaders of TODAY AND TOMORROW? Like Dr. Martin Luther King and several other leaders that had a concrete strategy to invoke change..Do we have a strategy to invoke change like the leaders of the past?
Real Talk Live 216 will be opening up the phone lines, the chat room and of course the floor to discuss these questions and so much more. Our special studiol guests will be Chad Kunkle & Katie Virtue of Engage Cleveland. Please join this Saturday January 24, 2015 at 7:30pm EST on blogtalkradio.com/realtalklive216. Call in t speak with us and ourspecial studio guests at (646) 929-0243.
Join Louis as he interviews thought leaders.
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
Communication Strategist, Leader & Keynote Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds around the world to help you "Master the Inner & Outer Game of Business."
Breakthrough Radio is a global business radio show that delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for leaders in business. Entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals join us every Monday.
Dino Dogan, co-founder Triberr shares new thinking on how to leverage your blog for business and how to work with digital influencers.
Lee Bolman, co-author of How Great Leaders think, The Art of Reframing.
Follow us & ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
Discussing the 4 core principles of Conscious Capitalism.
Christopher King (King) - who goes by King is the President of the DC Chapter of Conscious Capitalism and author of a new book titled" Connecting With Intent - Why Social Capital is more Valuable than Financial Capital". He is the founder and CEO of King Connections.
Ross Girardi - Vice President of the DC Chapter of Conscious Capitalism and Founder and Managing Director of Conscious Management Consulting (CMC).
The 7 Steps to Freedom for Conscious Leaders
Discover Your Purpose
Develop a Plan
Have a Higher Purpose
Connect with Intent
Do it with Love
Become a Problem Solver
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-231-management-magicians-series-leaders-are-not-liked-they-are-respected.html
SHOW NOTES: In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1. If you feel that you must be liked by others, do not accept a leadership position.2. Definition of
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (56 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (17 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)