SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Home Business Leaders and Legends Show!
In this broadcast we answer the question, why does this show exist?
We want to showcase the up and coming leaders and legends in our industry. Every episode will showcase 1 business owner and their company.
We'll discuss not just the company, but the story of each leader and then in every episode we will invite you as the listener to join the business leader by working personally with them in their company!
Stay tuned for some incredible episodes!
Join Louis as he interviews thought leaders.
Jack Killion Serial entrepreneur talks about the key attributes of running a successful business. Topics to be discussed are Leadership skills, growing a profitable business
Eric Mautner President of Need It Now & The SDS Family of Global Logistics will be discussing the trends in his industry and how his business is positioned to address those trends
Tony Racioppo former ceo of SDS Global Logistics will be discussing he experience and success as a business owner as well as lessons he has learned post sale of his business.
Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher Phone Skills Still Matter
Gail will discuss why phone skills are still important in todays tecnology age.
Robert A. Berstein Esq - Protecting your assets as you retire
Robert will be discuss the importance of protecting assets iin retirement and provide some strategies.
Alec Borestein Esq. - Why you should update your estate plan now
Alec will be discussing Estate Planning and why now is the best time to update your plan
This show will present the views, successes and challenges of Global Health Leaders all over the world. Stanley Ndawula from Uganda will join us as well as Dr. Chidi Ukandu from Nigeria.
Global heatlh is about how health professionals who are developing the world and saving more lives. They are leaders and we need to get their message heard and they need our support.
Join us for another great program full of good news and effective ideas in global health!
To learn more about global health leadership, visit www.midego.com.
BOur featured guest today is Brenda Wakefield the CEO/President of Hands of Choice Massage & Wellness, LLC inIrving,Texas. In additon she holds a Master's, Bachelor's and associate degrees. Brenda's desire & passioon has led her to where she is today with belief in taking care of your mind, body and spirit. She loves to share this passion with others and love the opportunity to help people feel better through touch and education. She understands the tagline " YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH". Contsistently, she helps people to renew, relax, revive, & rejuvenate. Her prime clientele are those who are emotionally or physically stressed, in pain, tense, or fatigued.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translated into: Decreased anxiety, Enhanced sleep quality, Greater energy, Improved concentration, increased circulation, and reduce fatigue.
Come join us and find out more about how Brenda can help you with your health/wellness.
Harriet P. Harrison
Business Leaders Website:www.emwomenglobalnetwork.net
“Global Health Leaders” is a unique radio show that shows how global health leaders are making a difference. This week’s show will be about the work of Dr. Eoba Lubunga, a leader in reducing violence against women in DRCongo. The show will be at 9 am Eastern Standard time on Friday, February 8th. Dr. Elvira will interview Dr. Lubunga to learn about his work, his hospital and the communities he is changing 1% at a time every day.
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (16 chatters)
- Yada (12 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (7 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- The Search For Relisha (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)