SORT BY Relevancy
What Is WordPress? Why Use WordPress? Why is it important to have creative content separated from function? Where and how can you find answers to your questions about WordPress? Who do you turn to when you get stuck with WordPress? What is Managed WordPress Support?
Ken Freeman of www.Site-Keeper.com presents WORDPRESS HELP DESK designed to take your questions about WordPress
TEXT your questions to 214 736 4093
Ken, who for the past twenty years, has been building, maintaining, managing websites. During the past five years, he has worked exclusively with WordPress. The WordPress Help Desk is on BlogTalk Radio to help WordPress owners get answers to their questions.
Join the conversation live every Saturday morning (9am - 9:30 am)
SPONSORED BY WWW.SITE-KEEPER.COM
The men known as the Founding Fathers of America were either farmers or lawyers. As they formed the Constitution, they focused on the upholding of laws regarding ones property rights. This is why the laws of the land are heavily in favor of property owners and those who defend property rights in court. If you are neither a landowner or a lawyer, you may find yourself at a disadvantage in today's court rooms. It seems that in order to fight for your constitutional rights as a citizen, you must pay a lawyer. Lawyers have seemingly formed an elite class and are available only to the affluent. Many working class people find themselves without the funds to pay for high priced legal help, and therefore seemingly have no rights when sued or trying to sue big business interests or even government agencies. Can you fight a court battle and win without a lawyer? Does the U.S. Constitution really protect the rights of the average citizen? Warren Houston of Know Thyself Radio explains his plan to arm the average citizen with enough knowlege to fight and win in court and take the power out of the hands of the elite class of lawyers.
in Real Estate
On this installment of "It's My House" we shall discuss one of the primary mistakes made by both homeowners and landlords when it comes to getting rid of the house guest from hell...........and that is when we decide to bring an lawyer into the picture. Many people typically hire the wrong type of attorney.
Tje first step in solving your problem is in making the "distinctions" that you need to determine "specifically" what type of problem that you have. After you have identified (correctly) what you are dealing with ............then you call in the right person to help you solve your problem. (In many cases you might not need any type of lawyer)
We shall study some real cases today and make those distinctions.
in Self Help
Give hope. Get hope. All in 30 seconds! What if we could do just that and start spreading hope around the world? We at Life Vest Inside and The Adversity 2 Advocacy Alliance believe we CAN, and we're thrilled to be partnering to offer you this unique and powerful opportunity. Through Project Hope Exchange, we are collecting, aggregating and sharing 30-second audio messages from individuals who have survived some kind of adversity to others who are currently facing that same adversity. And at the heart of our exchange are real human voices. We hope you'll add yours! How it Works?
To leave a 30-second Message of Hope, simply call our Hope Line (855-975-HOPE (4673)) or visit projecthopeexchange.com. To hear an adversity-specific Message of Hope be sure to visit our Get Hope page on our website! www.projecthopeexchange.com
Join Dr. Carol Francis with Jeff Bell and Orly Wahba and Robert Villaneuva to explore how you helping others helps you in return.
Jeff Bell is an author, health advocate, and radio news anchor. His two books, Rewind, Replay, Repeat and When in Doubt, Make Belief. In 2011, he co-founded the nonprofit A2A Alliance(www.A2Aalliance.org), aiming to showcase and foster the power of turning adversity into advocacy. Orly Wahba is the Founder of Life Vest Inside and Co-creator of Project Help.
Dr. Carol Francis, Clinical Psychologist, Marriage, Family & Child Therapist and Clinical Hypnotherapist and authored over 12 books to assist individuals, families, children, couples in Los Angles area 310-543-1824.
When we're struggling with something, the ideaof turning to somone seems simole, but we all know simple is not necessarily easy. Sometimes we stand in our own way without realizing it. It's hard to deal with a problem, and sometime harder to accept or admit we need help. Certain beliefs or ways of thinking can make it hard to ask for the help we need. There are many obstacles that may get in our way Here are some examples of the kinds of attitudes that can stand in the way — and ideas on how to get past them.
in Self Help
There is a reason why we are driven to do certain things and it's not just about giving ourselves something but giving another something as well. As we give from our heart, we are filled with love. As we give, we receive. It is the most enriching experience, we give without losing and receive without holding.
“For it is in giving that we receive.” ~ St. Francis of Assisi
What do you have to offer the world? We all have gifts that another would cherish.
Join the Self Help Brothers Jerome and Jason Ratliff for another opportunity to move more fully into SELF HELP MADE SIMPLE!
Jerome & Jason of Self Help Made Simple broadcast weekly on Angel Heart Radio every Thursday 7 PM US CST.
If you haven't already, please LIKE them on Facebook Self Help Made Simple
Angel Heart Radio is Global Radio with more for you. More Inspiration, more support, more opportunities to feel heard and cared about. Why? Because you matter in the world.
Seeking Help, especially mental health professional help is one way to show how much you love yourself as well as the people in your life. Sometimes it is not clear to us or we choose to deny we might be severely out of focus, but this is one why seeking help is so important. Sure you could inquire with your friends and family as to whether you might be out of balance, but often times they do not look at you with detached balanced eyes. Essentially they are not professionally trained and their feelings for you may get in the way of giving you a clear answer. Our loved ones are usually too invested in how they want us to be instead of what is best for us; usually they operate from what they believe is best for us and that may not always match what is truly best.
As psychologists or mental health professionals, our investment in clients should always be for what is best for a better quality of life, not necessarily what is convenient for our loved ones. The other thing to consider is that seeking therapeutic help does not make one "crazy" or "insane." In fact people who seek mental health assistance are often the most healthy thinking individuals, because they realize that at times they just need to release troubling thoughts and feelings. People that keep all that bottled up inside are like to become so pressured that they may end up harming themselves or someone they love, or complete strangers.
Listen, everyone needs to talk things out without judgement or compromise, including therapists. Someday the benefits of therapeutic release will be valued and we'll all have low cost to free access to a therapist at least 6-8 sessions a year. At least that is my hope for the future as a budding mental health professional
Have you ever wondered what hypnosis is and how can it help you? Is it not mind control. It's a normal state of relaxation.We will answer all these questions and explain how hypnosis can help you, change your life and your mindset. We will also de-bunk hypnosis myths and misconceptions. Did you know that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. There is no mind control involved. Did you also know that most people go in and out of hypnosis throughout the day. You can only be hypnotized if you want to be. Meditation is very similar to hypnosis. I'm very excited to discussing this topic that I'm very passionate about!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (0 chatters)