SORT BY Relevancy
The days of having ONE job that lasts a lifetime are gone, only to be replaced with new opportunities to reinvent yourself in relevant and compelling new ways. If you are fortunate to keep your job for 40 years or more, God Bless You! Most in this new economy will make several career moves before transitioning to retirement.
What does reinvention mean? How can you reinvent yourself without making bad choices that will cost you in the long run? And how can you reinvent yourself so that others will notice your value and promote/pay/hire you accordingly?
We’ll talk with job coach LaVerne Freeman who knows first hand the value of personal reinvention. LaVerne has spent a lifetime helping others find new career opportunities...as a small business owner, corporate recruiter and career coach. She’ll highlight her own career path while sharing insights on how you can leverage your skill sets for greater upward mobility.
Put on your thinking cap and let’s reinvent for career success!
Have you ever had a question for a MMA Ref? Now is the time to ask. The MMEh show is back this week and I will be joined first my WSOF Canada Ref Kyle Cardinal. We will talk about what its like to be a ref, and his thoughts on the industry as a whole. Later I will be joined by UFC 174 Combatant Elizabeth Phillips. Although she came up short in the UFC she has had a succesfull career leading up to that point with her only other loss to iNvicta fighter miriam Nakamoto in her debut. It should be an exciting and unique show make sure you tune in starting at 8 EST
Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 1:00-3:00pm Pacific
Forty-five years ago next week, the entire world watched with anticipation as three men were soon to become household names forever. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins were launched into space on the NASA mission Apollo 11. Their mission was to achieve the impossible, a desire of mankind since our earliest days: to step foot on the moon. And just a few short days later, Armstrong and Aldrin did just that, making good on a goal set forth nearly a decade earlier, and establishing American domination in the Space Age for decades to come. It is easily considered the most important event in human history and thanks to the advent of television technology, millions were able to watch it happen live.
Or did it?
This week on One Cell One Light Radio, Dr. Hildy welcomes T. Matthew Phillips, attorney, composer and truth-seeker of the Apollo mission moon landings.
MUCH MORE HERE >>
Could YOU be Psychic?
Have you ever wondered if you are psychic?
Are you intuitive, but want to know more about your abilities?
Do you already use your higher senses, but wish to further enhance them?
Everyone has spiritual abilities. You were born with them, but may have turned them down as you grew older due to your experiences, culture and upbringing. The good news is that with some focus you can reactivate them.
The Psychic Ability Blueprint provides a personal road map of YOUR unique intuitive abilities!
Get a Reading of your Psychic Senses and measure how much you use them now to enhance your life, versus your full potential. It also provides insight into what caused you to block them. Once you understand this you can reset your blueprint to its original level. Your Reading includes your blueprint e-mailed to you, followed by a phone/Skype consult with Dr Lesley to discuss the results.
Dr. Lesley Phillips began her career as a PhD scientist and business woman in the biotechnology industry and developed her abilities as a clairvoyant healer in parallel to her busy career. A spiritual teacher who is passionate about meditation, she empowers others to take charge of their lives by teaching them to develop their intuition, healing and creativity.
Known as a caring, gifted teacher and speaker that brings out the best in people, she has counseled over 1,000 individuals and presented at over 100 live events.
Visit her website at www.drlesleyphillips.com.
in Self Help
Bryant Lee Phillips is know as the DREAMAKER. He is an author, an entrepreneur, author, strategist and a high performance leader. He will be sharing about how to reconnect,, embrace and manifest your dream. You will learn about the 5 building blocks for the dreamaker effect, steps for overcoming your obstacles, the power of ideas and execution, how to live your dream from your divinity, tapping into the flow of God to create your dreams, how to find relationships that feed your dream and how to live your life in the zone. http://www.bryantleephillips.com.
Tonight we will be joined by PinnacleFC 8 co-headliner Adam "The Prototype" Milstead, MMA and boxing ring announcer George Phillips, and CFFC General Manager Arias Garcia Jr.
The show begins at 10 p.m. ET and you can call in to join the discussion. 347-884-9986.
With more and more people being diagnosed each day with a Brain Injury as a result of truama, unemployment is on the rise. It was Ortega Y Gasset who defined "Genius", as the ability to invent ones occupation. As the World's first OFFICIAL TBI THRIVER, Kevin dares to share his insight and experiences to inspire others with Brain Injuries to create a More FUNctional LIFE using a unique perspective with "WTF?". THIS WEEK:
Tune in this week to add another perspective to your daily repertoire. If there is something in particular you would like to hear Kevin discuss, join us on Fridays and share in the chat room with the "Marvelous Maggie" (Kevin's 24/7 Partner and Professional Care Assistant)
LISTEN LIVE AS JACOB PHILLIPS SHARES HIS ENCOUNTER THROUGH DREAMS AND VISIONS, OF WHAT HE CALLS THE AWEFUL PLACE! WHAT DID HE SEE? WHO WAS THERE? WHAT DID HE FEEL? DOES IT EVEN EXIST?TUNE IN FOR ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE!
SATURDAY JULLY 5, 2014 @ 10 AM EST/9CT www.blogtalkradio.com/locate777
THIS WEEK: Fun in the Sun:
Playing it “Safe” after a TBI Watermelon, BBQ, hotdogs, and ice-cream…swimming pools, bikinis, flip flops and towels….gardening, picnics, flowers and naps under shade trees….beaches, picnics, road trips, and vacations. What comes to mind when you see or hear these words? SUMMER!
For many of us, we enjoy being outdoors, soaking up the sun and fresh air, working up a sweat gardening or playing in the yard, listening to the sweet tunes of the birds and crickets, and watching butterflies flutter and the bees buzzing by. We also see an increase of outdoor physical activities such as cycling, riding motorcycles, skateboarding, swimming, waterskiing, rock climbing, baseball, and jumping on the trampoline. What do these sports have in common? The need to take precautions to prevent injury, especially brain injuries.
But what about after a TBI….could we still enjoy these activities? How did you adapt to these activities you once loved to do? What are alternative safe activities that we can participate in, enjoy and still feel like we are having fun in the sun?
Join Kevin tonight as he shares his insights about the importance of returning to leisure after a TBI, acquiring new interests and skills, and taking the necessary precautions to have a safe and enjoyable summer season. Tune in tonight at 7:00 PM PDT to learn more and call in to share your own perspective of Fun in the Sun and what works for you!
The Key to Life: Living In Full Expression w/ Jim Phillips
When you are inspired to do something, whatever it is in you that calls to be expressed, answer the call. Be bold; cross the threshold into uncertainty with the joyous anticipation that you are in fact stepping into your magnificence, and that whatever results will benefit you and others, otherwise you would not have been inspired in the first place.
Life is fluid. Life flows whether we are in flow with it or not, just as water continues to flow over and around a boulder that would resist its flow. In the end it is the boulder that surrenders to the persistence of the water that would wear it away. And so it is with us, we eventually surrender to the persistence of life and come to accept all it offers.
Surrender is not about giving up, it is giving in. It is giving in to the magnificence of what can be, the magnificence of all that we are, the magnificence of Self. Our boulders in life are the limiting thoughts and beliefs we hold about our Self. Regardless of how much we resist what life is offering, life will eventually wear down our limiting beliefs, not causing us to throw our hands in the air in surrender, but to raise our hands in victory as we accept that life always has and always will offer what we need for the grandest experience and expression of Self.
Click here to purchase Jim's book from Amazon.com
For more information visit: www.prosperitybydesign.com
She lost her daughter Jessica in the horrible tragedy that took place at a Aurora theater in 2012. Now Sandy Phillips stops by Conversations LIVE to discuss how her family and she have been able to move forward with their lives and become advocates for gun control and preventing gun violence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)