SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will be broadcasting LIVE from GIE+Expo in Louisville, KY at the Landscape Management booth with Steven Cesare of The Harvest Group.
Steven will discuss:
How human resources can help you minimize your risk of lawsuits The Employee Handbook The new I-9 form The three important parts of human resources and how they can help your company grow!
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
Brainrants from Brainmates Inaugural Show with Adrienne Tan, Nick Coster and Natalie Yan-Chatonsky "New and Old Product Management", language was raised at the 2013 Product Management Festival in Zurich. 1. Is there such a thing as Old and New Product Management? 2. Why is this language emerging? 3. What does it mean for the Product profession? 4. What benefits does it drive? 5. What are the issues when we use this language? http://www.brainmates.com @brainmates music "Hurricane" intro courtesy of @BlameSally
Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, will discuss the newly available ProdBOK, The Product Management Body of Knowledge!
For the last three years approximately sixty of the industry’s leading product professionals banded together and contributed to the development of the ProdBOK Guide. The goal? To distill a collaborative cornerstone that can be built upon to ensure that the product management profession better supports the needs of the product community at large.
Learn about managing products to success at Product Bootcamp San Francisco Oct 10-12! http://bit.ly/14ZagOP
Oct 10: workshops re: competitive space & Lean startup way. http://bit.ly/14SMcaC
Oct 11 Startup Product Summit SF2 lightning talks w/experts & practitioners.http://bit.ly/1bvsOFm
Oct 12 Product Camp San Francisco! true community unconference: You propose topics & present http://pcampsf.com
Anas Bahsas is Head of product management Toyota - Telematics in Saudi Arabia at Abdul Latif Jameel Company. He has more than 10 years of experience in Software management for enterprise , has been head of project management office and led large software implementation projects in his company.
Anas traveled from Saudi Arabia to attend Product Bootcamp SF, Startup Product Summit SF2 and ProductCampSF October 10-12, 2013
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO welcomes back nationally renowned business coach BARRY ELMS. This exciting and dynamic new program will show you how to maximize performance and secure a rewarding career in this very challenging economy.
• How to outperform everyone
• How to be organized and efficient
• How to set realistic and challenging goals
• How to be motivated to peak performance
• How to be a strong and effective negotiator
• How to develop great relationships with customers and colleagues
During this exciting, fun filled program Barry Elms will share with you how to make the most of your chosen career, enabling you to earn respect from your colleagues, build strong relationships with customers and clients, achieve maximum results and reap the rewards of a successful career.
*Maximize Results *Improve relationships *Create more Solutions
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by the Credit Management Association (CMA) and Commercial Credit Management Associates LLC (CCMA)
During this week's #PMChat, we will be talking with Abigail McCauley on moving from good project management to great project management. Abigail has almost 15 years of experience and brings an alternative view of Project Management to the #PMChat community...which is heavy IT/Software Dev. Read her blog contribution here! Join us for this rapid 15 minute interview and then join the live TweetUp from 12-1 PMEST and discuss this topic with Project Managers from around world!
The 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference takes place August 22-24 in Los Angeles, CA. Learn new ideas, techniques and outlooks to improve your firm's performance and results. In addition to top-notch educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to grown and expand their professional network.
Kate Harms, 2013 Conference Chair, tells us more about this event and why someone should attend.
Excellent Methodologies, Principles, Tools and Skills are not guaranteeing a successful and meaningful Project or Program any longer. So much has changed and has evolved in the world. We can no longer expect great results by doing things in the same way as 5 years ago. What has changed? What elements are missing? What new perspectives need to be explored and uncovered? How can we infuse life, color, flow and meaning into projects? How do we get participants in a project excited, enthused
Normally, MSOL sponsors regular get togethers for staff, faculty, students and alums to discuss articles that focus on relevant leadership topics. Today, Dr. Jim Dittmar convenes a panel of distinguished alumni to discuss an article from the MITSLoan Management Review entitied, "The Question Every Project Team Should Answer." The subheading of the article's title states: "Many projects fail because they are launched without a clearly articulated reason why they're being pursued. Exploring the four dimensions of compelling 'why statement' can improve a project's chances of success. Joining Dr. Dittmar are MSOL graduates Wayne Unks and Neil Brem from Cohort 80, Lynn Rodden from Cohort 71, and Megan Monstwil from Cohort 78. Listen or call in and join the fun as these grads talk about what they learned about project managment from this article.
the IT Professional Development Toolkit program goes into the who, what, where, when, why and how of all of these topics. The Toolkit comes in both a DVD version and an online, eLearning version. The multi-media materials are intended to be less then 10 minutes in length. You will receive audios, videos, eBooks, webinars, presentation, lesson plans and practice exercises. This Toolkit can be used as a reference or as a class structured program.
To learn more about the DVD - <<CLICK HERE>>
To learn more about the eLearning version <<Click HERE>>
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach, to discuss and resolve. Contact LauraRose@RoseCoaching.info
Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach and author of the time management book: TimePeace: Making peace with time- in this provacative series on real-world business and career situations.
This series is intended to discuss solutions to various time management, employee-employer and career development issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (114 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (66 chatters)
- AlimBey (36 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (32 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (19 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (19 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (19 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (18 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dave in the City (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (7 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (7 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Horn Sports (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- The URC Show (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- Sh Moore (4 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Uncensored MMA Online Radio0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)