SORT BY Relevancy
Join the Corner Turtles as they bring you another episode of K Radio, recorded live at the Wrong Turn Tavern right here in beautiful downtown Keremeos in the mountains and valleys of Southern British Columbia. Listen to a variety of local musicians and hear the latest goings on from here in Keremeos over the last week or two.
Brought to you by the Corner Turtles, this episode features some new music and glimpses into life in our small town here in the mountains and valleys of Southern British Columbia. Listen in and get a dose of life here in Keremeos and hear some great local talent.
In this week's episode of K Radio we talk again with the Fish Whisperer for his take on local fishing tactics and locations. Also we have an interview with Jazz Guitarist Yussef Rachmani Mueller from Montreal. So join us for another great night out of the Wrong Turn Tavern as the Corner Turtles host this week's show.
Each week the Corner Turtles bring you another episode of K Radio. Recorded Live at the Wrong Turn Tavern in Keremeos, British Columbia, this show ia all about life in this small town as we see it. We are promoting local musicians and businesses from the mountains and valleys of southern British Columbia.
In this weeks edition of K Radio, The Corner Turtles bring you local news of a major Fire as well as news from The BBQ King festival at the Grist Mill, and the Lavender Festival at Tree to Me. It's been a busy week here in the mountains and valleys of Southern British Columbia and we're here to tell you all about it.
Corner Turtles present K Radio on Canada Day
featuring "NEW" music from locals and temporary locals of The Similkameen Valley...come join the fun on Canada's 147th Birthday at The Wrong Turn Tavern in Keremeos BC ....Enjoy the events, music, and local news hosted by Dan Laramie and Stef Laramie as they talk about life in a small community of orchardists, farmers, winemakers and other adventures in this place they call home.
Live from the Wrong Turn Tavern in Keremeos, BC, it's K Radio. Hosted by the Corner Turtles, this show takes a look at life in a small town and features music from local musicians right here in the middle of the mountains and valleys of Southern BC.
Listen in as we interview Mr. Fitz - CBC recording artist from Keremeos. Hear some of his great original music as you find out a bit about his life here in a small town on this edition of K Radio
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The K Factor (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Jesus Is The Word (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)