SORT BY Relevancy
The RON KOBAYASHI TRIO consists of three uniquely talented musicians from the Southern California area. Each musician brings years of diverse musical experiences. Pianist and leader Ron Kobayashi has performed with Mel Torme, Margaret Whiting, KennyBurrell, Peter White, and Peter Frampton. In 1992, Ron performed for President Bill Clinton. Tune in to find out more about this wonderful trio. Follow the show on Twitter:@CoffeeTalkJazz http://www.coffeetalkjazzradio.com/#!__coffeetalk-jazz-radio
Local Jazz Pianist Ron Kobayashi will be my guest on the premiere episode of Enrichment Radio. Ron shares his experience as a jazz musician in Southern California for all those aspiring musicians. We'll discuss: Managing a 9 to 5 business - 9 PM to 5 AM What it takes to make it as a musical artist Having a family and a band From the band's website: The Los Angeles Times says the Trio are "superb jazz stylists." The Orange County Register wrote: "If you
9/15/13 Sunday 11 am Pacific/2 pm Eastern. Sunday Brunch Show!
Join Sifu Robert and special guest co-host Kimo as they welcome Sensei William Christopher (W.C.) Ford.
Sensei Ford began his lifelong study of the martial arts in 1974 at the age of 7 (at the urging of his mother who is from Japan) in the Okinawan art of Shorin Ryu Karate-Do (Kobayashi Ryu) under the late Sensei Richard Rabago. He was tested for and was promoted to black belt at the age of 13 by Master Tadashi Yamashita, but only after he had failed the test on his first attempt months earlier. He currently holds the rank of Go-Dan (5th Dan) in Karate-do but has a deep appreciation and respect for all martial arts styles.
William considers himself a student always and is currently studying Japanese Shiatsu Anma massage at the renowned Shiatsu Massage School of California in Santa Monica. "I believe that the martial arts and
We'll discuss Kobayashi's victory at Wing Bowl 20, Josh Hamilton's reported relapse with alcohol, and the fact that the Nationals really don't like us invading their empty stadium. In addition, we'll touch on LeBron and Ayla's picture together.
Dean and Kenneth visit their childhood friend Boris Ivanov (In hiding) in Moscow, play an unreleased clip right before Kobayashi's arrest, Ryan's back, Music from Vox Inertia, the "roundtable", THE TIME MACHINE, Interview with Gunner Saint Johns of the Sex Robots, and more. Don't make this the show that you regret you missed.
Disk #13, show #1. We kick it off with Vader vs Inoki!
Go Vader go! Shoot Vader shoot!
Antonio Inoki vs. Vader (7/29/88)
Tatsumi Fujinami, Keiichi Yamada, Shiro Koshinaka, Yoshiaki Fujiwara & Kengo Kimura vs. Hiroshi Saito, Kuniaki Kobayashi, Super Strong Machine, Masa Saito & Riki Choshu (9/12/88)
Keiichi Yamada & Shiro Koshinaka vs. Perro Aguayo & El Canek (10/10/88)
Tatsumi Fujinami, Shinya Hashimoto & Masa Chono vs. Tracy Smothers, Steve Armstrong & George Takano (11/11/88)
Disk #12 begins!
Hiroshi Hase comes to the fore! He must have stepped up his game in late 87/88 because he was worthy of nomination! Here are the matches!
Hiroshi Hase vs. Kuniaki Kobayashi (12/27/87)
Keiichi Yamada vs. Shiro Koshinaka (1/25/88)
Keiichi Yamada vs. Hiroshi Hase (2/4/88)
Antonio Inoki vs. Riki Choshu (2/4/88)
It's the 2nd show of Disk #10 of the Best of the 80s New Japan set! Cracking good matches on the card
Riki Choshu vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara (6/9/87)
Kengo Kimura vs. Masa Saito (6/10/87)
Riki Choshu, Super Strong Machine & Kuniaki Kobayashi vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Osamu Kido & Nobuhiko Takada (6/12/87)
Riki Choshu vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara (6/29/87)
And for the first time ever, we will be GOING BACK TO THE MENU TO WATCH A MATCH OUT OF ORDER!
It's the Maeda-Choshu shoot! It'll be orbital bone b
Michael A. Martin's solo short fiction has appeared in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. He has also coauthored (with Andy Mangels) several Star Trek comics for Marvel and Wildstorm and numerous Star Trek novels and eBooks, including the USA Today bestseller Titan: Book One: Taking Wing; Titan: Book Two: The Red King; the Sy Fy Genre Award-winning Star Trek: Worlds of Deep Space 9 Book Two: Trill -- Unjoined; Star Trek: The Lost Era 2298 -- The Sundered; Star Trek: Deep Space 9 Mission:
Join Host Live Chats
- Take 2 Radio (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Kiexiza of TnK (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Project Paws Alive (3 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Variety Topics Talk (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Brother Craig the Hatchet Man (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- iHookradio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (0 chatters)