SORT BY Relevancy
I am often asked about various kitchen appliances and tools. People want to know if a Vitamix is worth the money? Why not buy a cheap mixer for a fraction of the price of a Kitchen Aid? Have you ever used a Magic Bullet? Well this show is a compilation of all of my most frequently asked questions. So if you are just moving out on your own or interested in upgrading your existing tools and appliances this show is filled with tips on getting the most value for your money.
Be sure and visit www.MyMothersSecret.com
Follow us on Twitter @MyMothersSecret
And like us on Facebook/MyMothersSecrets
For many centuries in many countries, the kitchen is regarded as a sacred place. Many cultures prepare food in a way that heals. Hippocrates, the father of western medicine stated "let your food be your medicine, and your medicine your food". Food in it's natural whole state heals, denatured processed highly refined food will cause dis-ease.
Join me on this episode as I highlight foods and spices that heal. Do you know whay pure oregano is? You will be surprised to know that oregano has curative properties and I am not talking about your average store bought kind either. Did you know that certain fruits have anti-inflammatory properties? Would you like to make meals that heal? Are you desiring to learn how to look to your cupboards and own refridgerator for health and wellness rather than the pharmacy and medicine cabinet?
Join me as we discuss this awesome topic! Healing foods is a passion of mine, and I want to share it with you.
Welcome back tonight and happy Wednesday!
Summer is here and what a great time to get underway with outdoor entertaining! If you love fresh outdoor living,and/or a lounging area to relax and chat with family and friends, outdoor kitchens are the new hot trend for creating that special ambiance on a nice summer evening. Join us tonight as we discuss various ways of transforming your backyard or patio with the Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen!
See Ya There!
(10:30 pm pst)
From tailgates to the kitchen, Aimee Broussard adamantly believes in bringing the “it” in spirit. In print and seen on tv, her tailgating accessories known as Kitchen Spirit have been touted as the season’s “must haves”. In the off season, Aimee can be found in her Southern kitchen whipping up pralines or her craft room playing in burlap. She is the creator of the widely popular Traveling Apron Recipe Swap and the author of The Traveling Apron Cookbook. She makes her home in Baton Rouge with her husband, Brian and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Stella & Milo.
George Bryant and Juli Bauer -- co-authors of The Paleo Kitchen -- stop by to reveal how to have FUN in the kitchen.
* George and Juli's BEST tips for switching to a real food diet...and sticking to it!
* How to concoct and create your own delicious recipes
* Which is better: CrossFit, running, or kettlebells? Get their take.
Click HERE to order The Paleo Kitchen!
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
D.C.'S MOST DEMANDED PERSONAL CHEF
Aiden J. Baptiste-Boissiere is an accountant turned personal chef and caterer who is removing the stress out of having to deal with dinner time or planning the menu for a party or special event. Serving the entire DMV area, Aiden is the new “in-demand” personal chef in the culinary industry. Not only has he starred in his own reality TV show titled, Chef Aiden’s World, he was also chosen as “D.C.’s Best Chef” by the critics and producers of WDMTV in 2012. In addition, Aiden was also nominated by Washington Blade magazine as DC’s “Best Caterer of 2012.”
Reared in the culinary capital of the South, New Orleans, Louisiana, Aiden is no stranger to Southern charm, hospitality, and great-tasting food. Aiden credits his grandmother for sparking his love of food as a child. Aiden considers himself a self- taught chef, but he is proud to say he has studied at the world renowned Le Cordon Bleu®, in Atlanta Georgia, which enabled him to perfect his craft.
"AIDEN'S CUISINE" specializes in Italian cuisine infused with Creole spices. Aiden’s Cuisine offers a comprehensive consultation to determine food preferences and dietary requirements. Some clients want home-style comfort foods, while others desire gourmet dishes. Aiden also offers healthy-lifestyle dishes to fit specific dietary needs and workout plans. Visit his website: www.AidensCuisine.com
This episode is based growing foods in your kitchen or in a small place. Believe it or not Greens has a place in our gardens. Grandma made pot liquor to help our digestive systems. Alfafla sprouts helps our brains. You don't need a large backyard to grow vegetables, A small space will reap a plenty.
Sprouts helps with brain power and mental alertness.
Join RevKess & Kalisara talking with Joni Rae, a Kitchen Witch, Pagan mommy, blogger and more.
From her blog ( http://jonirae.com ): "My kitchen witchery focuses on hearth and home. It deals with the everyday magick involved in caring for your loved ones. The magick in making a home, in keeping your family healthy and safe. Part of that deals with making yummy food, baking, crafting- that sort of thing. I’m a stay at home mom, writer, and artist. I’ve been married to the huz since 2002. Our life revolves around our four children. I want to grow and become a better mom, a better wife, a greener, crunchier person, a better artist and a better writer."
As part of her online repertoire, Joni Rae creates coloring books, here: http://jonirae.com/coloring-books/
She and her husband are embarking on a new adventure - opening a restaurant! You can support a Pagan entrepreneuer by contributing a little to their indigogo campaign here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/our-own-place-bringing-the-azores-to-the-ozarks
Hell's Kitchen Chef's Review the Movie Chef. Interview Kashia from Season 12 Hell's Kitchen and Owner and CEO of Whimsicle with free giveaways
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
When you hear Detroit, you think of a place where legends are made. Detroit was once a great and vibrant City. Because of years of mismangement and neglect, it is now a shell of what it once was. There will be a Mass Rally on Friday, July 18th, 2014 at1 Hart Plaza, Detroit, MI 48226 by Progressive Democrats of America to fight incumbent GOP Governor Rick Snyder's approach on how he is mishandling Michigan. Why is it that when businesses owe thousands of dollars for water, they don't get cut off? When the "Average Joe" and "Average Jane" owes a little in comparison their water is cut off? It's inhumane and plain cruel!
Rick Snyder and his heartless cadre of elected Republicans in Michigan have proven how out of touch they really are. They are controlled by the wealthy Koch Brothers and DeVoes Family. Michigan Media have been M.I.A. as nobody cares for the citizens of Detroit. Where do we go from here and what can you do to make your voices heard and make a difference? If you think it won't happen to you in your City? Think again! They're trying to privatize everything including water. It's time to fight back America!
Monica Patrick from the Detroit Water Coalition is our special guest tonight. We'll discuss what's being done to combat this grave injustice and how you can help. Join us!
This is Kitchen Politics 123 Radio Show with Dave & Lori:"We're Not Anti-Social, Just Anti-Stupid...LET'S GET COOKIN'!"
READ: www.liberalfix.com (Dave's Blog Spot)
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (136 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (60 chatters)
- NTEB (41 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (29 chatters)
- HOV Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- amyalkon (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (4 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- Steven King (2 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SCALIGRINDRADIO0 (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (0 chatters)