SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
King Noble 2nite on Blogtalkradio: As the Messiah I will take U Beyond the Bible
While millions of Americans prepare to stuff themselves with Turkey and pie, the Obama administration quietly released its plans for 2,224 federal rules Friday — a preview of just how many more regulations the president is attempting to issue before he leaves office.
One of the world’s most volatile regions was roiled further Tuesday when Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the Turkish-Syrian border. Turkey said it hit the plane after it repeatedly violated Turkey’s airspace and ignored 10 warnings.
And a former CIA deputy director says ISIS will Strike America.
A list of islamic terror attacks that Obama covered up
O’Keefe Releases Undercover Video Of Huma Abedin Discussing Syrian Refugees
A Mclean, Virginia-based defense think-tank has published a prescient white-paper on the Islamic State terror group
Obama willfully clueless
in Self Help
King Noble 2nite Blogtalk: Prisoner of Perception, Self Programing, Self Matrix
Obama calls Paris attacks a "setback" in fight against ISIS.
PUTIN TO THE RESCUE?
Paris attack puts dagger through heart of liberal Europe...
BELGIUM BREEDING GROUND...
Hollande wants constitutional changes to fight terror...
Anti-Islam protests break out across country...
Le Pen urges 'immediate halt' to migrant intake...
France to call for suspension of EU open borders...
PEYSER: Hollande making Obama look like fool...
JIHADI 'HELP DESK' OPERATES 24/7...
ISIS THREATENS ATTACK ON DC...
GOVS SAY NO TO REFUGEES...
Obama hopes for 100,000 per year...
MAP: Where Refugees Resettled in USA...
FLASHBACK: Immigration Union: 'no doubt' foreign terrorists entering...
RAND MOVES TO HALT VISAS...
in Self Help
King Noble 2nite on Blogtalk: The Illusion Good & Evil Da Greatest Tricknowlodgy
On today's Faith Time with Faye Nicole Hines show, we will talk about King Saul's obdedience. This handsome king was God's first choice to govern the nation of Israel. Though he started his kingdom well, his focus turned to the people's acceptance- not God's acceptance.
So was it a bomb? An intel expert says the Russian plane that exploded midair was brought down by an internal explosive.
"The passengers at the back of the aircraft had metal shrapnel in their bodies and those forward were burned. Additionally, all the foreign intel agencies have the proof of what happened and they are not asked by all the foreign AND domestic political class so as not to throw more gas on the fire, so to speak.
"All the communications have been intercepted and two ISIS accounts which are very credible to our intel agencies have the evidence that either someone on the ground crew or a passenger was an ISIS sympathizer. And there is a chance no one is talking on this in full detail due to the notion there may have been some real collaboration with the Muslim Brotherhood."
Tonight, we discuss.
The House passed the American SAFE Act today with a veto-proof margin of 289-137, 47 Democrats voting with Republicans to stiffen vetting requirements for Syrian and Iraqi refugees seeking asylum in the US.
On the evening of Veterans Day, Chris Burgard addressed the Agua Dulce, CA town council in an inspiring, educational plea to reverse Shariah Law in their school district. As a result, less than 24 hours prior to the horrific Paris terrorist events, the Acton-Agua Dulce School Board unanimously voted to reinstate the Constitution over Shariah Law, despite pressure from the Council on American Islamic Relations CAIR.
Tonight Chris Burgard joins us with the story.
Conservative Review's Daniel Horowitz writes, "We can always count on Republicans to take a 90/10 winning national security issue and turn it into a shiny object. Instead of listening to their constituents and following the calls of 30 governors to shut down Islamic refugee resettlement, Republicans are about to pull the classic bait and switch: pass a phony standalone bill and decline to defund it in the budget bill.
Much like the “Gang of 8”, the bill, sponsored by Rep. Richard Hudson (R-NC), calls for the administration to certify that any refugees brought here from Iraq and Syria are not terrorists. As long as Obama says they are not terrorists he can bring in as many as he wants. Updated language in the bill also requires the FBI Director to sign off on each individual refugee. However, the bill fails to stop the program and focuses on the wrong issue while giving Obama much-needed cover for his egregious plan. The House plans to vote on this bill Thursday and has no plans to defund the program.
Our Capitol Hill Insider Elizabeth Chryst sorts it out.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (87 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (5 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (5 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The Randy Report (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (0 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (0 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (0 chatters)