SORT BY Relevancy
Valley Ranch Outsiders returns for their second edition of the podcast with guests Jeff Sullivan and Joey Ickes. We will talk about the 25 year anniversary since Jerry Jones bought the team as well as DeMarcus Ware, the NFL Draft and what path this team will go as it involves aging players and contracts. Join Patrick Conn (@DraftCowboys) & Mark Lane (@therealMarkLane) at 7 pm CST.
Tues. Sept.16th at NOON CST on Equestrian Legacy Radio's SADDLE UP AMERICA! we welcome SUSANA GIBSON publisher of TRAIL BLAZER magazine to the show. Susana will be a featured guest each month on SADDLE UP AMERICA! A knowlegable horsewoman and avid trail rider, Susana will share her experience and stories as well as give us a hint of what to look for in the upcoming issue of TRAIL BLAZER.
We'll travel to the Lone Star state to visit with LYNETTE and PHIL BAREFIELD owners of the POLE CANYON RANCH. Steeped in rich Texas history they'll share with us the story of Pole Canyon Ranch and why guest from around the world come to stay and ride on the 6000 acre ranch in located in the Texas panhandle.
We'll talk about pending legislation that will change the way we ride America's public lands.
Equestrian Legacy Radio is Heard WorldWide Live Online and On Demand on your computer, smartphone and tablet. Visit us at www.equestrianlegacy.net
Kindness Ranch is the only sanctuary in the US that takes in all kinds of research animals including pigs, horses, cats, dogs and sheep. While new, it is the result of a decade of work, saving, and planning. We will enjoy an informative and heartwarming visit with Mike Stabler, Executive Director!
Laboratory animals have long held a special place in the heart of Dr. David Groobman, Founder of Kindness Ranch. Successful in business, Dr. Groobman first saved enough to provide for his family into the future. Once this was accomplished, he dedicated all the profits of his business for ten years to the ranch. He searched four years to locate the perfect 1,000 acre parcel near historic Hartville in Wyoming.
Groobman’s passion attracted caring board members to the cause. Together, they began planning for a sanctuary with the expectation that the residents will always receive the best in animal care and that dogs and cats would be rehabilitated in a home-like environment. Ground was broken in 2006. After building four guests yurts, a dog yurt, a cat yurt, and a managers’ yurt, construction was finished in the summer of 2007.
The benefits to the animals are obvious: they are well-cared for in every aspect of their lives. Learn more about adopting one of these precious angels today!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (6 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (3 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- peace333 (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Gios Book Junkies (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JerLanghans (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- LoveSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Sacred Independent Life Coach (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)