SORT BY Relevancy
Since 9/11, police departments around the country have purchased military surplus, outfitting themselves with hardware like LRAD sound weapons, armed military vehicles, rubber bullets and tear gas,short-barreled AR variant rifles, kevlar helmets, night vision goggles, and more.
Should they be thusly outfitted? Is this an abuse of power? At least one Congressman is calling for martial law.
After the rioting that's been taking place in Ferguson Missouri over the killing of an unarmed teen, Sen. Rand Paul is calling for demilitarization of the police. He's not alone. Military exercises in America's cities.
What do you think?
We delve into what some people in the occupy movement are attempting. Is the Occupy Movement a platform for communist socialists fascists and entities of an evil empire using to infiltrate into our infrastructure in America even further?
Zero U.S. Troops Died In Combat In March, The First Time In More Than A Decade
Kevlar for the Mind: 'Disorder' is proper label for post-traumatic stress
Unity America Radio is a Digital Media Presentation Broadcast that is both educational and motivational.
The Platinum Queens West Crew is BACK! After a needed hiatus, the family reunion will be held LIVE. On air in order to get back to work and not not only addressing things since our last broadcast but to get back to what we ejoy and were meant to do; open minds, hearts and lending hands to those in need. The love is felt and we would be nothing if we didn't give the love back.
As always, be prepared to put on the Kevlar Helmets, Bulletproof Vests and Battle Gear on as shots are known to be fired at will. If your feelings are easily hurt, feel free to listen inside the nearest bunker.
Come join Stacey, Brett and George as we discuss-BATMAN and apparently the ability for a movie to turn someone psychotic (insert sarcastic tone here)!
We Will Aso Talk About Our Shenanigans, Mexitrash, Mommas Not Wanting their Babies to Grow Up To Be Brokeback Mountain, Beret Wearin' Americans and...
What The Fawk Is Up With COLORADO????
This sho' aint John Denver's Colorado he sang about...
And here you all thought New York want safe.....
Grab a drink, you'll need it..and head on over to the show
Same BAT TIME...
Same BAT Channel!
It's an honor to run The Marine Corps Marathon. The imagery of Washington DC and the Marines is remarkable. Come run it with host Joe Taricani. Joe takes you to the expo then out on the race course running all 26.2 miles while broadcasting. Along the way you'll hear about a U.K. soldier running in a 67lb kevlar suit trying to break a world record, we'll stop to hear the Marine Corps band, there's a lot of movie trivia to be heard, Joe wonders why the Department of Agriculture doesn't have an on course cooking station, plus there are quiet moments when honoring killed in action and a pass by the part of the Pentagon where the 9/11 plane crashed. You'll also hear from many people in the audience - old and new friends along the way.
1) EJ recaps his time at Porc Fest 2011. He met some really interesting, active people. He also met some real frigin' idiots. There were a few funny things he will talk about, too.
2) Want to see where we are heading? Check out the latest fashions from Greece and elsewhere in the world. My future's so bright, I've gotta wear Kevlar!
3) Glenn Beck and his family harassed by liberals at Bryant Park in NYC. Typical progressive scum.
4) Michelle Bachmann was on Fox's Chris Wallace's show and he asks her if she was a "flake". We have the audio and break it down as we see it.
There's a REASON why you thaw the turkey out completely BEFORE you drop it in the deep fryer...SMH! And SOME folks just don't seem to get WHY they're assigned to bring the PAPER GOODS every year. Oh Lawd, here comes your aunt Velma with the forehead mole and her kevlar poundcake.
Hey Bridge fam...let's call em' out! Sure we love the holidays but let's tell the truth, who never fails to bring "their signature pound cake" that doubles as a door stop? Who insists on bringing the "dressing" but shows up with "stuffing"? Who set the garage on fire last year swearing they knew how to work a deep fryer? (Feel free to withhold names to protect the innocent...)
Join John Robinson and Corliss King on the ORIGINAL WBRG The Bridge THIS THURSDAY at 9pm EST as we talk "turkey." Call in and share your craziest, funniest, most sentimental Thanksgiving memories as we share traditions and "feast failures" Call in Number: (646) 381-4789.
Hardening Army base camps from explosions and projectiles would be much simpler if we had super materials to work with, say materials with 10 times the strength of steel or twice that of Kevlar. We’ve known for years that materials are very strong at the molecular level. The reason why this strength doesn’t exist in everyday materials is because of molecular defects and poor connections between molecules. Dr. Bob Welch discusses the work of a team of researchers at the US Army Engineer Research and Development Center that are overcoming these obstacles by using the world’s strongest molecules, carbon nanotubes, and by using super computers to help design the material’s molecular bonds and arrangement. Their goal is to build sample fibers and membranes with 1-million pounds per square inch tensile strength. They recently achieved carbon nanotube fibers that have over 200,000 pounds per square inch strength, and they are working the rest of the problem.The appearance of advertising on this Web site, does not constitute endorsement by the (Department of Defense), of the products or services advertised on this site.Carbon Nanotube Fact SheetArticle on Dr. Welch’s team research on carbon nanotubesSoldiers Radio and Television video clip on Dr. Welch and carbon nanotubesUS Army Engineer Research and Development CenterRead transcript(pdf)
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (150 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (66 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (20 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)