SORT BY Relevancy
HOW CAN PAN AFRICANISM,RELIGION,KEMETIC SCIENCE OR ATHEISM PRATICIALLY HELP BLACK PEOPLE? WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE STILL DEALING WITH THESE THINGS TODAY? WHAT WILL REALLY CHANGE BLACK PEOPLE CONDITION? WHEN WILL BLACK PEOPLE WAKE UP? WHAT KNOWLEDGE WILL TAKE BLACK PEOPLE ONTO THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTELLECTUAL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
What is Kemetic Reiki? What is Reiki for that matter? There are many forms of spiritual and energy healing that are useful in healing people in a world that is out of balance. We are going to discuss the benefits, similarities and differences between them as we shine like on Kemetic Reiki also known as Ra Sekhi and the aspects of this healing modality that set it apart from others.
We welcome your questions and sharing your experiences with us and our listening audience. We have entered into a new cycle and we need to take our healing to new levels.
Mr. Kecher he science teacher with a great twist. This man is a real believer and he is not afraid to share who and what he believes in. Mr. Kecher buys and eats fast foods, he supports under privaledged children with a unique way of teaching, and he supports the communities where he lives and works
It's "Science News You Can Use" from Amy Alkon and Dr. Jennifer Verdolin.
Join us tonight for a "Best of" replay -- an enlightening show on heartbreak and how to recover from it, with science from both the human and animal world, laid out for you by science-based advice columnist and author Amy Alkon and animal behaviorist and author Dr. Jennifer Verdolin.
And don’t forget to buy our science-based and amusing books -- support our show while entertaining yourself and learning a thing or two to improve your life. Amy’s new book is "Good Manners for Nice People Who Sometimes Say F*ck" and Jennifer’s is "Wild Connection: What Animal Courtship and Mating Tell Us about Human Relationships."
Listen to this show every Sun, 7-7:30 pm PT, 10-10:30 pm ET, at blogtalkradio.com/amyalkon or subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
Aaron Coley also joins Team LeftJab’s Sarah Gruber on “The Sweet Science With Sarah” to talk about his recent win over Jeremy Ramos which brought his record to 12-1-1.Coley talks to Sarah about his win and what he wants to accomplish going forward in his career.
Andy Vences joins Team LeftJab's Sarah Gruber on "The Sweet Science With Sarah" to talk about his upcoming fight February 13 against Yardly Suarez.Vences gives a scouting report on Suarez and also looks back at his last fight, which was a KO win over Manuel Rojas.
From Pulitzer Prize–winning journalist and Los Angeles Times contributor, Michael Hiltzik, the untold story of how science went “big:” built the bombs that helped win World War II, and became dependent on government and industry—and the forgotten genius who started it all, Ernest Lawrence.
Since the 1930s, the scale of scientific endeavors has grown exponentially. Machines have become larger, ambitions bolder. The first particle accelerator cost less than one hundred dollars and could be held in its creator’s palm, while its descendant, the Large Hadron Collider, cost ten billion dollars and is seventeen miles in circumference. Scientists have invented nuclear weapons, put a man on the moon, and examined nature at the subatomic scale—all through Big Science, the industrial-scale research paid for by governments and corporations that have driven the great scientific projects of our time.
The birth of Big Science can be traced to Berkeley, California, nearly nine decades ago, when a resourceful young scientist with a talent for physics and an even greater talent for promotion pondered his new invention and declared, “I’m going to be famous!” Ernest Orlando Lawrence’s cyclotron would revolutionize nuclear physics, but that was only the beginning of its impact. It would change our understanding of the basic building blocks of nature. It would help win World War II. Its influence would be felt in academia and international politics. It was the beginning of Big Science.
This is the incredible story of how one invention changed the world and of the man principally responsible for it all. Michael Hiltzik tells the riveting full story here for the first time. Audio edited/replaced Jan 17, 2016 11:45am pacific.
Tonight we will talk about the science of detecting the paranormal.
Simplifying your world with your host Brian Treybig. We bring you helpful topics, free tarot readings, psychic experiments and special guests weeknights at 9pm central. Call in to speak with the host 646-478-3271
Follow us at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simplicityradio
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/simplicityradio
If you would like to advertise with Simplicity message us on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCIENCE LAB SAFETY
Expert Ken Roy, NSTA safety consultant and director of safety in Glastonbury CT schools is our guest
Presented by Triumph Learning
Amy Alkon HumanLab -- The Science Between Us, a weekly show with the luminaries of behavioral science.
*"Best Of" replay. On tonight’s show, science gets together with ancient Chinese philosophy, and it likes what it finds.
Dr. Edward Slingerland, an internationally renowned Chinese philosophy expert, draws on both cutting-edge science and ancient Chinese strategies to show how our modern Western approach of striving our guts out doesn’t seem to lead to success or happiness.
In fact, he observes, it seems that getting practiced enough in something that it comes naturally is the way to avoid forcing things in the moment (which is actually counterproductive to succeeding).
Dr. Slingerland will talk about this, how achieving that sort of effortlessness is the way to personal charisma, and much more on tonight’s show. His book he’ll be discussing is “Trying Not To Try: The Art And Science of Spontaneity.” Join us and see how we can better our work, relationships, and lives -- if we can just get out of our own way.
Join me and all my fascinating guests every Sunday, 7-8 p.m. PT, 10-11 p.m. Eastern Time, at blogtalkradio.com/amyalkon or subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
Please order my new book, the science-based and funny "Good Manners For Nice People Who Sometimes Say F*ck" -- only $11ish at Amazon. Orders help support my writing and the work I do to put out this show and are much appreciated!
The Sema Institute is sponsoring the 2015 Kemetic Winter Conference in December. Uab (Priest) RaTem and Unut (Prietess) Amuntyt will have an informal conversation about details concerning this winter's conference and answer all of your questions. Everything from cost, food what to wear and conference topics will be discussed. This is your opportunity to get your questions answered concerning this year's conference.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (44 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (8 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)