SORT BY Relevancy
Can your identity be stolen as an Interpreter - where is your information and who has access to it? Presenter Keith Wann will talk about Identity Theft and how you can protect yourself.
Keith Wann and Wink talk to the director and also star of the Deaf Jam FIlm - and give their opinions about Youtube ASL Music www,KeithWann.com www.ASL24.info www.WinkShopASL.com
Wann and Wink interview people involved with the Deaf Jam Documentary
Max is a passionate ASL user, but he also has an addiction to Professional Wrestling! He loves having his deaf friends come over and layeth the smackdown while watching wrestling on tv, but then he noticed the dvd releases weren't captioned - so he threw down a challenge and needs our help! He wants the Wrestling Industry to caption everything! Come join us in the squared circle as we learn more about this petition and how we can help!
Sean Forbes is a musician on a mission. An accomplished and passionate drummer, rhythm pours out of him, when he breathes, walks, types at his keyboard or hits his drums. Music is in his blood, his cells; it’s just the way he is. He’s also deaf – and out to build a badly needed bridge between the music industry and deaf people everywhere. With his passion for music, Sean has opened the door to musical expression – a world historically considered off limits to people i
Amber Tansey- 28 born and raised in Santa Rosa. Went to California School for the Deaf, Fremont for 4 years. Graduated from Santa Rosa High school- 2003.Took a basic first aid responder class few years ago and fell in love with the dream EMT job. Just completed my EMT program at Santa Rosa Public Safety Training Center at the Junior College. Basically I'm like the first profoundly Deaf EMT in California as far as I know.Plan on getting a job as EMT, just haven't decided which field- on the ambulance, in the emergency room or with the fire department just yet. Been doing a lot of ride alongs. Just spent my 28th birthday with the SFFD for a ride along which was a blast. And brought a lot of attention of how I would work in the 'hearing world' as an Deaf EMT. So I was given the opportunity to show what I could do, as I took blood pressure, help move patients and spot a firefighter downstairs while carrying patient down. It was nice.I'm prepared for a lot of various kind of comments from people who learns that a Deaf EMT has come this far. I've already seen some not so nice ones like its impossible for me to be an EMT. Or as if I'm putting my crew into risks based on my deafness. Nothing's stopping me from doing what I love to do, and that's helping people.
We talk about interpreting, the learning process, and how the deaf community has been passed by.
Liysa Callsen is the hearing daughter of deaf parents. Her unique brand of storytelling—told with voice and signing—fosters connections between parents and children, hearing and deaf alike. Her newest endeavor brings all her experiences to life in a unique and touching comedy. Join her as she shares stories of her childhood school days, navigates family trips and explores technology while growing up with deaf parents
Signing Time is a labor of love, born out of the desire for one mother to create a community that could communicate with her deaf daughter. Two Little Hands Productions, co-founded by sisters Rachel Coleman and Emilie Brown, is the company that produces and distributes the Signing Time product line.
Signed Stories is designed for children – it’s a safe, fun space with exciting worlds for children to explore, and to enjoy some of the best modern picture books.
Signed Stories has a very simple goal – to help improve the literacy of deaf children nationwide by allowing them to share in the joy of storytelling.
It’s also designed to provide useful advice and guidance for the parents, carers and teachers of deaf children; and for the deaf parents of hearing children.
Books enrich all our lives – they’re a vital part of a happy childhood. We thank all the writers, illustrators and publishers who have made them freely available, the sponsors and the celebrities who are supporting this not-for-profit venture, and the many organisations collaborating with us.
Jennifer McElroy talks about an ASL Bachelors degree at OSU-OKC
www.bringjacobhome.com My son Jacob is a perfect beautiful little man. He was born premature and has had health problems but never had anything less than a joyful demeanor. He made parenting easy, just always smiling and laughing. The last time I saw him was in April of 2009 after a two week vacation to Tampa. I have called/emailed her and her relatives begging for word, pictures, or leaving messages and still have never heard an explanation as to why his mother took her and left.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- Yada (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (10 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- ADVIA (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)