SORT BY Relevancy
Join us tonight as we speak to Ulman Cancer Fund President/CEO Brock Yetso and Program Manager Laura Scruggs for an exclusive roundtable event highlighting their foundation's programs, mission and impact for young adults with cancer. Survivor spotlight Stephanie Madsen, founder of “Derailing My Diagnosis”.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
Are You A Sun Worshipper? Or Have You Ever Been?
Are You Worried About Skin Cancer? Do You Even Know What To Look For?
We've had so many emails, facebook messages, and phone calls asking about skin cancer:
what is it?
what do you look for?
what are the most common warning signs?
how do know if you have skin cancer?
So, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tips I will give you the rundown on what what skin cancer is, the most prevalent types, what to look for, and how to protect yourself.
As I share every week, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Please remember that without you, there would be no show! So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable and important comments, insights and questions.
Make sure you never miss any of these extremely informative, yet very short, weekly quick tips! Just head on over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add your comments, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. You may just save someone's life!
Need more support? Start by getting your free Kick Cancer In The Can™ starter toolkit at http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
It's Sunday afternoon and it's time for coffee, muffins, bacon and some laughs! Join Dereck and Kay at this unconventional time for Sunday Brunch, Hot Topics, Weird News and the Game of the Month!
With Florida now considering legalizing marijuana, join Fred and William as they interview Paula Bronfield of Bayshore Medical. A service in California that sells medical marijuana products to cancer patients and others.
in Self Help
Need An Energizing, Positive & Emotionally Charged, Healthy Boost To Your Day Before Your Feet Even Hit The Floor?
Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning...and secretly wish the alarm clock would just disappear off the face of the earth? Are you always wondering what the next unfortunate obstacle in your path is going to be? Are you sick and tired of never having any emotional control over your life? And do you simply wish for more energy left at your day instead of more day left at the end of your energy?
Well, you are sooooo in luck, because this week's Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tip willl give you the scoop on how to positively change your perspective and your attitude instantly! Can't get any easier than that, can it?
Now, please remember: your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, there would be no show! So please take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable comments and questions.
Insure you never miss another weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support? Check out http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com and get your free Kick Cancer In The Can™starter tooklit. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
CEO Steve Tomaszewski and www.SFTVR.com presents:
PARTY FOR A CURE for Breast Cancer @ The Drink in Schaumburg, Il. www.DrinkNightClub.com
Tonight meet Karen Kay, Jim Istein and all the people looking to help find a cure for BREAST Cancer
go to www.GatewayCR.org
Gateway prides itself on being innovative, daring, and different in how we approach funding for cancer research. Gateway is focused on saving lives today and funding bold new ideas that can give cancer patients real hope for a healthy future. One day of Gateway's funding of one cancer clinical trial costs an average of $18.32. Won't you help us fund another day of research in a Gateway-funded clinical trial? Donate today to save a life » - See more at: http://www.demandcurestoday.org/fund-a-day-calendar#sthash.CIqLUa6O.dpuf
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (397 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)