SORT BY Relevancy
David Bedrick, J.D., Dipl. PW, is an educator, counselor, attorney, organizational consultant, and writer. His broad range of knowledge is apparent in the scope of topics he taught while on the faculty of the University of Phoenix, including courses on philosophy (critical thinking and ethics) and psychology (addictions and dependencies, negotiation and mediation, clinical interviewing, cultural diversity, ethics in human services, and group work), as well as employment law and conflict management in the MBA program.
Currently, he maintains a practice as a counselor and coach for individuals and groups, and speaks on topics ranging from ethics, diversity, relationships, and conflict facilitation to dreams, diet, body image, anger, and shame. His numerous publishing credits include the book Talking Back to Dr. Phil: Alternatives to Mainstream Psychology.
Certified Health Counselor Ryan Shelby Dodson joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. We will discuss the misconceptions about HIV and the importance of superfoods.
Tony will go over additions to our website and will continue on the subject of juicing, fasting, and detoxification.
Luella will start a new series on suicide. Why do people choose to take their lives?
Simple Tools for Overcoming Adversity with Charlotte Cassidy, Counselor
Are you finding life's challenges overwhelming?
Are you searching for easy, quick relief with lasting results?
On today's episode of The Voice Of Change with Victoria Christine, I am interviewing special guest Charlotte Cassidy. Charlotte Cassidy is a professional counselor with experience in the revolutionary new subfield of pyschology known as energy psychology.
Join us for an enlightening conversation as we delve into highly effective techniques and processes to resolve problems quickly, find relief and healing that has been elusive, and transform your life.
Our discussion includes:
-The hidden blocks keeping you from being successful
-What you need to know transform your past and struggles (knowing this is vital to succeed!)
-Re-wiring your mind for success - Overview of techniques to rewire you for success
Get unstuck now! Overview of EFT - a techniques that shifting your energy quickly and easily
Charlotte Cassidy assists her clients to achieve their optimal level of functioning in their personal lives, careers and relationships.
When life just isn't good enough and you long for more, receiving support and facilitation from Charlotte Cassidy may be just the thing you need to boost your recovery, get past daunting challenges, and enjoy life again.
Learn more and sign up to work with Charlotte Cassidy by visiting her website here.
“Truly the greatest gift you can give is that of your own self-transformation.”
- Lao Tzu, Chinese Philosopher
This week on "The Marriage Counselor" We will be discussing:
Fantasizing About Someone Else While Making Love To Your Partner: Is It Cheating? Signs Your New Mate Is Abusive? (Domestic Violence Awarenss Month) Sharing Money With Your Mate: Is It Good To Share Or Have Separate Accounts Letter Of The Week
Holistic Health Counselor and Founder of TruEarth Skin Care Rodney Dodson, joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. We will be discussing all aspects of keeping our bodies healthy, but the primary topic will be skin care. Rodney wil tell us how the commercial cosmetics that we use are harming us.
Tony will go over additions to our website and will continue talking about juicing, fasting, and detoxing, and Luella will continue her series on suicide, why some people choose to take their own lives..
Val Ford has been an instructor at CUBM for many years and has served as a counselor to students, families and staff alike during her teaching tenure. She has also been involved as a counselor in the Pittsburgh community and has a heart to see people be healed and thrive in their life's work and roles. Val joins Karla and John today to talk about the many hats she has worn in her career and what CUBM means to her as she enters her second decade of teaching there.
in Self Help
Tune in to America Meditating Radio as Sister Jenna delves into the karmic law of thoughts and its impact on our lives. Our thoughts create the world around us. We attract situations, people and experiences based on what we are thinking. Are you aware of what you are thinking? Are you satisfied with the reality they are creating for you? Thought is a seed; action is its fruit. The quality of fruit is determined by the quality of its seed. Good thoughts lead to good actions which benefit others as well as one’s self.
The Law of Karma begins to work to our advantage when we stop habitual actions that are harmful, take responsibility to positively address the consequences of any such actions performed in the past, and pay attention to performing positive actions from this moment forward. The Law of Karma is a law of absolute justice whose long arm reaches easily from one life to the next, enabling the soul to reap the fruit of whatever seeds it has sown and to create the destiny it wants.
America Meditating Radio, hosted by prominent spiritual teacher, Sister Jenna, Director of the Meditation Museum. For decades, Sister Jenna has moved and shaped the consciousness of lives around the world. Her wisdom, peace, and compassion for humanity are expressed through the variety of initiatives she spearheads for youths, women, governments, and communities.
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna
Watch as Sister Jenna discusses the Karmic Law of Thoughts
Download our FREE “Pause for Peace” app.
Dr. Lesley Phillips started out as Ph.d microbiologist, searching tropical regions of the planet for natural product medicines. Later she was a business negotiator in the life science industry, brokering international multi-million dollar deals. Today, Lesley is author of The Midas Tree, a spiritual counselor and speaker. Her book is an adventure novel that contains the secret to life, for people to recognize their unique gifts. Learn about Lesley’s Psychic Ability Blueprint program to access your spiritual abilities as entrepreneurs.
One of the questions that believers have to ask themselves is whether or not they actually believe that the Lord’s counsel is best, and whether they will follow it as opposed to leaning on their own understanding. If we believe that the Lord’s counsel is true and righteous altogether then we will do what He says regardless of how strange it looks in the natural, or how painful it is to obey.
To receive the proper counsel of the Lord in your spirit, you have to believe that the Counselor has insight into your situation and life that no one else has, and that He has the supernatural ability to accomplish the impossible in anything that concerns you.
Please join us in the study of God's Word
Our guest today,Carolina is an Intuitive Counselor, Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master, Medium and a teacher of wisdom with classes in the healing modality of Sound Healing Meditation And Empowermener to her credit. Carolina, a Psychic with many years of experience in using her psychic and mediumship abilities to ultimately assist her clients to achieve a place of love, light, peace and joy in their life will answer your questions this coming Wednesday. Carolina also works with the energy vibrations of sound to assist healing She will be available for 1 hour, at 1:pm. To call in or listen: 646-478-5120, on the internet:http://tobtr.com/s/6569087 Join us and share the LOVE, Namast'e, Rev. Sharon
Hello, and welcome to Spirit Quest Helps- Serious Talk, Intuitive Answers! This is the day for intuitive readings, designed to help you to grow along spiritual lines. Why? Because I give you an aura reading and where you "sit" on your own Karmic path, or cycle. This tells you how long you may have to continue thru different lifetimes here. So have your questions ready and stop by!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (78 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Joyful Living for Women (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- Pastor Rebecca (0 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (0 chatters)