SORT BY Relevancy
Judicial Justice is all most ask for… in America however the over-criminalization, unlawful convictions and the unbalance of a system that should reflect the crime ethically is becoming an epidemic and yes, this is everyone’s issue so join the conversation and let’s have a voice for justice.
Guests include: Sam Thurman and Cliff Stewart from the nonprofit A Just Cause - http://www.a-justcause.com/#
The ultimate objective of this program promote and establish a new paradigm of clarity, understanding and constructive codification amongst people classified as Black. Justice Lab uses the strategies, suggestions and tools brought forth by the works of Mr. Neely Fuller Jr. to assist in the healing of people classified as Black. Justice Lab aims to construct ways of thoughts, speech, actions, emotional response, and perception that leads to healing, peace, and justice. We believe this approach is step towards justice today for a better future.
Guest Call-in # 646-668-2462
Social Awareness, hosted by Darcy Delaproser, a/k/a Irish Green Eyes
+Darcy Delaproser is primarily a childrens' justice advocate, but this UK citizen is a human rights activist who cares about justice for all. She does most of her advocacy work on Twitter as @Delaproser at https://twitter.com/delaproser . She also uses Google+ and Facebook. We encourage everyone to visit Delaproser's blog at http://irishgreeneyes-welcometomyworld.blogspot.com/
The desire for justice is almost universal. In our temporal world, wars are fought to liberate the oppresed. Great movements rise from the desire to free those who suffer injustice at the hands of tyranny.From this fundamental desire of God for His people, we are reminded of two basic truths: (1) Godis the ulmtimate judge of all, practicing pure justice in all His dealings with humanity and (2) God commands His people to practicace justice in all their dealings with one another as well as in the world around them.
Tonight on Human Rights for Prisoners March, we will discuss our response to a possibly unfavorable decision by Ferguson's grand jury. Join the March at 12 midnight, EST. Call (818) 572-2947. The only reasonable response to a decision not to indict Wilson is to Boycott 4 Justice. Persons who are determined to do in-person demonstrations should only protest on the street level at malls. Avoid being corralled into expected areas where you can be easily attacked. Money, money, money is the key to oppressors' hearts. Inspire in them a new love for justice. See these articles:
Officer Wilson Acquital: Boycott 4 Justice
"Michael Brown coalition wants no 'business as usual' Black Friday weekend"
1. In the News 2. Public-Private Partnerships and Cybersecurity: Academics and private sector officials talked about ways private companies respond to cyber threats. They focused on how they partner with law enforcement to protect their networks, and the role of private cybersecurity response firms. Note: “The Evolution of Public/Private Engagement” was a panel at the day-long symposium, “Cybercrime 2020: The Future of Online Crime and Investigations,” held by the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and the Georgetown Law Center at the Law Center’s Gewirz Student Center. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Dr. John H. Clarke reminds us that 'All History is a Current Event'. The events which transpired 5000 years ago, 5 years ago or 5 minutes ago will determine what happens 5 minutes from now, 5 years from now and 5000 years from now. 'All History is a CURRENT EVENT!
The original, basic- initial unfinished bussiness among people is the development of a classification tool called 'Race'.
To eliminate any major problem among people we must first eliminate the problem of Functional Racism which is White Supremacy. Justice will be a better system than what we have. Justice meaning no one mistreated Black or white.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (10 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Indie Books (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)