SORT BY Relevancy
GinA and Ric of the MAINE TENANTS JUSTICE LEAGUE talk about the latest news and other happenings...
NNIA1 Rev. Dr. Floyd D. Harris, Jr. Justice For All Open Mic. Night.
We will have Nancy Compton on the show and will be talking about "Justice for Elip". This will be the first show about brutalty that has been going on in our streets! We will also be checking on our friend and "Stealth Bomb Productions" artist Mick Swaggs! Come joins us Monday at 2 eastern time!
Sixteen-month-old Alissa Guernsey was fatally beaten and murdered by her caregiver on March 28, 2009. Despite the autopsy report declaring her death a homicide, due to blunt force trauma to her head, the caregiver/babysitter was set free.
“Voices for Justice” is having a voice for baby Alissa and we hope you will join us!
Guests include London Labriola from the law offices of Wettermark & Keith, LLC in Birmingham, Alabama. London also heads up BabyAlissaCries4Justice.org.
Inside Edition: http://www.insideedition.com/videos/1607-after-a-babys-death-just-77-days-in-jail?category=4
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (66 chatters)
- ankhkakek (36 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (10 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- JamielsLaw (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Harsh Reality Radio (4 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Eric Morse (3 chatters)
- PIP 1111 Radio (3 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Geek Pile (2 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)