SORT BY Relevancy
The ultimate objective of this program promote and establish a new paradigm of clarity, understanding and constructive codification amongst people classified as Black. Justice Lab uses the strategies, suggestions and tools brought forth by the works of Mr. Neely Fuller Jr. to assist in the healing of people classified as Black. Justice Lab aims to construct ways of thoughts, speech, actions, emotional response, and perception that leads to healing, peace, and justice. We believe this approach is step towards justice today for a better future.
Guest Call-in # 646-668-2462
Judicial Justice is all most ask for… in America however the over-criminalization, unlawful convictions and the unbalance of a system that should reflect the crime ethically is becoming an epidemic and yes, this is everyone’s issue so join the conversation and let’s have a voice for justice.
Guests include: Sam Thurman and Cliff Stewart from the nonprofit A Just Cause - http://www.a-justcause.com/#
A Goal Setting Action Show, Conscious Talk!!! A System of Justice will be better than what we have. Justice meaning no one is mistreated Black or White and who needs help the most receives the most constructive help in all areas including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war.
Social Awareness, hosted by Darcy Delaproser, a/k/a Irish Green Eyes
+Darcy Delaproser is primarily a childrens' justice advocate, but this UK citizen is a human rights activist who cares about justice for all. She does most of her advocacy work on Twitter as @Delaproser at https://twitter.com/delaproser . She also uses Google+ and Facebook. We encourage everyone to visit Delaproser's blog at http://irishgreeneyes-welcometomyworld.blogspot.com/
Happy Easter Sunday! Praise God in the highest. Jesus Christ has defeated he final enemy: death. He is risen! Amen. Let love and courage arise in all of our hearts because of God's wonderful gift. Thank you for joining us tonight on the MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting at 9pm Pacific Time, when we pray for justice in America. Call-in number (818)572.2947.
GinA and Ric of the MAINE TENANTS JUSTICE LEAGUE talk about the latest news and other happenings...
We will have Nancy Compton on the show and will be talking about "Justice for Elip". This will be the first show about brutalty that has been going on in our streets! We will also be checking on our friend and "Stealth Bomb Productions" artist Mick Swaggs! Come joins us Monday at 2 eastern time!
1. In the News 2. Glenn Greenwald talks about his book No Place to Hide and his meetings with NSA contractor Edward Snowden in Hong Kong, the revelations about NSA spying that Snowden revealed, and the reaction of the U.S. media when the story broke. Mr. Greenwald spoke at the Sixth & I Historic Synagogue in Washington, DC. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
*** Glenn Greenwald is the co-founder of The Intercept, a global media outlet. He was a columnist for The Guardian from 2012-2013 and for Salon.com from 2007-2012. Mr. Greenwald was part of The Guardian team that was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in 2014 for its coverage of NSA spying. His books include "With Liberty and Justice for Some" and "Great American Hypocrites."
1. In the News 2. John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky argue that Eric Holder and the lawyers he surrounds himself with have transformed the Justice Department into a stronghold of progressive legal activism. They also talk about Attorney General Holder's involvement with recent scandals surrounding the ATF and the surveillance of journalist James Rosen. John Fund is a columnist for National Review magazine. He is the author of "How the Obama Administration Threatens to Undermine Our Elections" and the co-author of "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk."
John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky argue that Eric Holder and the lawyers he surrounds himself with have transformed the Justice Department into a stronghold of progressive legal activism. They also talk about Attorney General Holder's involvement with recent scandals surrounding the ATF and the surveillance of journalist James Rosen. The co-authors spoke at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Abiut the Authors:
John Fund is a columnist for National Review magazine. He is the author of "How the Obama Administration Threatens to Undermine Our Elections" and the co-author of "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk."
Hans Hans von Spakovsky is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation and a contributor to National Review magazine. He served on the Federal Election Commission from 2006-2007. Mr. von Spakovsky is the co-author of "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk."
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (53 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Herpin Time (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- Whos to Blame (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)