SORT BY Relevancy
This week on We the Jury: Saturday, September 28 from 1-3 pm PST, 4-6 pm EST/9-11 pm GMT
Due to guest scheduling no outside calls will be accepted.
Reclaiming our World with a New Law: Reports from the Front Lines
Topics this month: The recent spiritual convergence in Rome and the disestablishment of the Vatican, legally and spiritually - Recent church protests in Coventry - How Canadians are stopping child trafficking by fraudulent family courts, and the movement to reclaim all of Canada - and the rise of the Common Law movement internationally.
Host Kevin Annett is joined by fellow ITCCS organizers Rev. Joshua Lemmens, Steve and Amy Smart, and leaders of the recent Coventry, England church reclamations. Also joined by regular panelists Bill Annett,Producers Marcie Lane and Claudia Julien.
www.itccs.org and www.blogtalkradio.com/wethejury
Your politically awkward host Steve Long presents an equally awkward look at the world blending politics and pop culture from a libertarian perspective.
Joining me on tonight's episode will be local liberty activist Adam Bates to talk about jury nullification.
Blues singer Buddy Guy once sang that "It's cheaper to keep her"... But has it actually become cheaper for fathers to abandon their families?
While the national divorce rate is at 50%; dual-parenting in Black families are almost non-existant with less than 28% of Black children having a father at all.
Are Black fathers deadbeats, or are they being forced out of their children's lives by laws, economics, and even their child's mothers?
We'll discuss the financial, emotional, and societal costs that broken families have on our society, and discuss if men should "fight" to be fathers. at all
This week on Alchemist Radio host Bryan Levick will be flying solo as he will discuss UFC 166, UFC Fight Night 30 and speak with four great guests.
UFC lightweight Myles Jury kicks things off. The 24 year old San Diego native is undefeated in 13 pro fights. Jury currently trains at Alliance MMA alongside Phil Davis and UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz.
Leslie Smith joins us to discuss her upcoming bout against Barb Honchak at Invicta FC 7 in December. The pair will duke it out for Honchak's flyweight title. Smith is coming off an impressive win over Jennifer Maia at Invicta FC 6.
Our next guest went into the jungle and came back home with a huge win. UFC welterweight Jake Shields took on Demain Maia in Brazil and came back home with a hard earned victory. The two grappled the bulk of their 25 minute bout and Shields has now won two in a row since returning to the welterweight division.
On Saturday night in Miami Josh Burkman will step into the World Series of Fighting cage and take on Steve Carl to become the WSOF welterweight champion. This is the first title fight in the organization's short history. Both men are coming into this bout with a lot of momentum as Burkman has won 8 of his last 9 including two consecutive first round finishes over Aaron Simpson and Jon Fitch. Carl has won six straight with all six victories coming by way of first round submission.
The "Fight Scientist" Reed Kuhn will join us to discuss this past weekend's incredible UFC 166 card and preview this Saturday night's UFC Fight Night 30 event.
Tune in every Wednesday at 7pm EST to listen to interviews with the best and brightest stars of MMA.
Join me on Monday July 29, 2013 at 7:00 Pm EST. Our guest will be John Darash of National Liberty Alliance. Discussion will center around Common Law Grand Jury's. Don't miss this call!
Today in the Zimmerman case, closing arguments from the Defense and the rebutle from the state..now the jury has the case. What will be the outcome. Well it be guilty or aquituial? call us tonight on our KSON studio number 650-423-5890 and let talk about what each side said and did.
Zimmerman Judge's Jury Instructions-- EXCLUDED "THE INITIAL AGGRESSOR INSTRUCTION" The Gist of Freedom is pleased to present to you a NAACP Civil Rights Attorney, Richard St.Paul and Host, Floridian Activist William Jackson. We'll discuss how the Judge was able to omit, leave out, exclude, "the initial aggressor instruction" ------------------ A defendant in Florida cannot claim self-defense if he "initally provodes the use of force against himself unless he either withdraws from the conflict and conveys the withdrawal to the other party or uses reasonable escape options to avoid death or great bodily harm (in other words, the initial aggressor has no right to stand his ground; he must retreat).
American Preppers Radio! Mondays *9:00pm/Est *8:00pm/Ct *7:00pm/Mt *6:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/This just in! We have Kirsten Tynan from Fully Informed Jury Association who has graciously agreed to be a last minute guest to inform us on that little known but powerful tool called jury nullilfication. Kirsten Tynan is the national director of fija.org and she spearheads the fight to inform citizens of the rights that the rigged system of jurisprudence has long colluded to deprive us of- UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, I might add! So check her out tonight, live, on The Preppers Poitin Hour at 9pm EST at prepperbroadcasting.com. Slainte, my fellow liberty lovers! Tags: Prepper Poitin Hour, Prepare, Disaster, Self-Reliance, Independence
On tonight's episode of the Annoying Peasant Radio we take a look at the trial by jury. What is it's purpose? How did it originate? The writings of Lysander Spooner, an anarchist and slavery abolitionist is the center of our conversation.
So join in the discussion and let us know what you think. You can share your thoughts in the chatroom. If you prefer, you can call in or just take a listen to the discussion. Our aim is to open the discussion and learn something. Join us!
The Gist of Freedom Pleased to Present to you Constitutional Law Prof. Shenequa Grey Esq.
On Saturday 100 Cities held vigils pushing for Federal Charges against Zimmerman. Two petitions are circulating: For Civil Rights Violations and Suspicion of Misconduct
Zimmerman's Judge failed to include "The Initial Aggressor" but was sure to include the definition for Stand Your Ground in her Jury Instructions! "A defendant in Florida cannot claim self-defense if he "initially provokes the use of force" against himself, unless he either withdraws from the conflict and conveys the withdrawal to the other party or uses reasonable escape options to avoid death or great bodily harm." A post- trail televison interview with Juror B37 reveals that she may not have been truthful during Jury Selection and that there may have been possible intimidation during the deliberation.
The failure to include the "Initial Aggressor" definition in the Judge's Jury instructions combined with the fact that when a juror asked the court to clarify this exact omitted excerpt of the law, the court told the Juror to restate her question, the jury, suspiciously instead of restating the question, they came back with a NOT GUILTY VERDICT.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- 62196 (23 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (15 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- WVXYou (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- bapnation (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Donna L Sam (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk Love and Sex with Shey (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Reader Tash (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (0 chatters)