SORT BY Relevancy
I was writing a character redemption fic for the 2015 Nano then the character went and redeemed himself on the show... Now I've lost the drive to finish my story because canon satisfied me.
Also, Civil War is later this year and I'm definitely scared to see cause it's messing with my OTP.
So, here's my question - have you ever been cock blocked by canon? Are there ways to work around or push through it? Is it okay to just let the story go if you've lost the passion for it?
I recommend you also listen to: Short & Junk: Canon is for Pussies
Here we get into the raw the real and the nitty gritty. Is carrying the load, being overworked, underappreciated and stressed by oh so many self important responsibilites thatwe have become addicted to our junk?
How much junk do you choose to carry around and for how long?
Is junk ever useful?No.Otherwise it would be used and not wasted junk.
Has the stress to do all and be all made us shallow and self righteous in our overwhelm?
Get off the the treadmill that keeps the mind set on high alert.
Make moments of bliss mandatory...tune in while Kim Englot and I discuss, "Dump the Junk".
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (66 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)