SORT BY Relevancy
Join hosts, Dr. Faith and Yolanda YoTrip Triplett for an inspirational radio interview featuring Journey Less Traveled Foundation, Inc. 1st Annual Charity Event. JLT Foundation hosts annual fundraising events in an effort to garner support for outreach programs designed to assist families of children who have lost their life to tragedy. This year’s theme is, "Choose to Turn Your Tragedy into Triumph." There will be dinning, a special presentation from JLT Board of Directors, live entertainment by National Recording Artist Stefanie Miranda, Silent Auction, and Keynote from JLT Founder, Dr. Loretta Faith Harris. Journey Less Traveled Foundation seeks to restore and encourage the families and survivors of tragedy with the message of hope you can, “Choose to turn your tragedy into triumph.”
Visit for more information and donate online:www.JourneyLessTraveled.org
Author and speaker Debbie Hardy has had her share of hard knocks, but she always bounces back. In fact, she's known as the Queen of Resilience. Her first book, Stepping Through Cancer: A Guide for the Journey evolved from her husband's battle with cancer.
Join Patti Shene on Literally Speaking Tuesday, May 12th at 8:00 AM MDT as we chat about Debbie's journey through the seasons of her life. Debbie will share the many reasons why, despite the obstacles she's encountered along the way, as reflected in her latest release, she is Free to be Fabulous!
Join Derek and George at 8 am on Thursday each week to hear the latest in hot topics and local news from SouthEast Colorado.I want to thank all of the thousands of you who wrote in about last week show that featured Jimbo our beloved producer!....Oh,wait a minute, maybe we got just one e-mail,but thats ok we hope you liked the show !!! Stay Safe!!!
Helouise Matzelle was living a normal life as a wife, mother of three, and employee with a major pharmaceutical company when the diagnosis of a rare brain tumor changed her life forever. Helo is the author of Halo Found Hope, a memoir that chronicles her journey through her catastrophic illness, illustrates her unwavering faith, and offers hope to those who are suffering through their own difficult trials.
Join us Tuesday, March 24th at 8:00 AM MDT on Literally Speaking as host Patti Shene interviews this remarkable woman. Helo will share the fears she experienced during her illness and recovery, the lessons she learned, and her testimony to God’s unwavering faithfulness.
Hold on to your hats,because I am sure a heated discussion will come up about the Deflategate decision! Also a few more people have put their hat into the ring for President,so I know Derek and George will have their opinion.So join us at 8am. Thursday for all the latest. Stay Safe!
Join Pastors Charles Kelly and Derek Hutchison as they discuss why the church is struggling with unity amongst it's members, it's denominations, and society today. Across the table is a show with two pastors from differing views trying to show that "unity" doesn't always mean "agreement". Join them Saturday night, May 16th, at 6 PM MDT LIVE on BlogTalk Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- the onlyastoner show (6 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (5 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Twerk Thirst Live (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Gay Soul Talk (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (0 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (0 chatters)