SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss the November's Book of the month which is Do You 12 Laws To Access The Power In You To Achieve Happiness and Success by Russell Simmons.
Since rising out of the New York City streets over twenty-five years ago, Russell Simmons has helped create such groundbreaking ventures as Def Jam Records, Phat Farm, and Def Comedy Jam. Russell might have helped introduce hip-hop to the world, but he credits his success to his belief in a strong set of principles—or laws. In twelve straightforward steps, Russell reveals a path that can be followed by anyone struggling to realize their dreams.
Russell’s laws stem from the belief that it’s impossible to receive any sort of lasting success from the world without giving something of lasting value to the world first. Blending business insight, universal spiritual truths, and an inspired sense of purpose, Do You! crosses the lines of age, race, and background, with wisdom that will lift you up and motivate you to pursue your vision.
October's Book of the Month Three Feet from Gold: Turn Your Obstacles in Opportunities (Think and Grow Rich) by Sharon L. Lechter CPA, Greg S. Reid and Mark Victor Hansen
A fresh, modern look at the core theme of Napoleon Hill's revolutionary best seller. In this inspiring contemporary fable, a young writer sets out to interview business leaders and other influential figures about the importance of persistence in attaining your goals. Through motivational real-life stories, Three Feet from Gold offers advice about having passion for what you do, finding your own Success Formula, choosing good counsel, and above all: never giving up.
Dave Liniger, chairman of Re/Max * Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies * boxing champ Evander Holyfield * Symphony orchestra conductor Jahja Ling * Yvonne Fedderson and Sara O'Meara, the Nobel-nominated founders
“The most influential and frequent voice you hear is your inner-voice. It can work in your favor or against you, depending on what you listen to and act upon.” ~Maddy Malhotra
We all talk to ourselves and for the most part it is a silent conversation between you and you. Self-talk is a very big part of our lives and what we tell ourselves matters more than we could ever know. Is the chatter in your head kind to you or hard on you? Does it ever take a break or is it constantly talking you up or down?
Join certified life coaches Sherry Pierce and Beth Brownlee Thursday, December 18th (US), at Noon ET on Trust Your Journey Radio when they discuss Trust Your Journey--The Things We Tell Ourselves. Feel free to call into the show at 347-945-5813 and join in the discussion or stream live via the internet using the link below. Blessings and they look forward to hearing from you!
Wherever life takes you--Trust Your Journey!
It is hard to believe that Christmas is just two weeks away--WOW! We would love to share the holidays with you and better yet, have you call in and share a memorable holiday story with us. Maybe it is that special giveback, that awesome childhood moment or even a challenge you faced during a past holiday that you think our listeners would love to hear. Anyone that calls into the show and shares their story on air will receive a special Trust Your Journey gift!
Join certified life coaches Sherry Pierce and Beth Brownlee Thursday, December 11th (US), at Noon ET on Trust Your Journey Radio when they discuss Trust Your Journey--Sharing the Holidays with You. Feel free to call into the show at 347-945-5813 and join in the discussion or stream live via the internet using the link below. Blessings and they look forward to hearing from you!
Wherever life takes you--Trust Your Journey!
LADY DIANE GRIMBLE HOST PROVERBS.....A BOOK OF WISDOM. She reads it straight through then she goes verse by verse. Join her. Bring your bible and let God open up your heart to receive wisdom that can change your life. Let him who lack wisdom ask.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. jAMES 1:5
The book of proverbs has been known as the book of wisdom from the very beginning. Most of the writing of Proverbs has been credited to the pen of Solomon. God has given Solomon the wisdom to rule his people fairly. Proverbs is actually a book of instructions on how to live a life pleasing to God and how to be more peaceful with all of mankind. It is a wonderful book for people of all ages to study how to live moral, peaceful lives. The purpose of the book is for moral instructions on everyday living.
The main topic is the fear of the Lord. In fact the "Fear of the Lord" is mentioned fourteen times. Solomon's instructions were very good. He would have been better off if he had heeded his own instructions. Solomon, in his later life strayed from his own teaching.
A "proverb" is a wise saying. It is similar to a parable in fact it bears a hidden message.
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (8 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Pundit Press (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (0 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (0 chatters)