SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight join an Observer as we discuss the yenta strolling through jew york to tell us what we all already know---non-Whites have little class and low impulse control...also, a continuation of last nights "Junk Drawer" segment...
I have a major headache, so please call in...Thank you.
"Social Media for Nurses: Educating Practitioners and Patients in a Networked World", is a new book published by Springer Publishing Company with the goal of clearly and comprehensively presenting the knowledge and skills that "nurses and health professionals need in order to effectively use the Internet and interactive social media to educate health consumers".
We welcome Ramona Nelson, PhD, RN-BC, ANEF, FAAN; Irene Joos, PhD, MSIS, MSN, RN; and Debra M. Wolf, PhD, MSN, BSN, RN to RN.FM Radio for an in-depth discussion of their new book, social media, and the intersection between social media, technology, nursing and healthcare.
Thoughts on this, that and Christine O'Donnell
taking it to the roots. education, homebirth, an outline of practical tactics for the working scholar
Announcing, the answer to all your troubles, part one.
Playing music. taking your calls.
sociology, musicology, motorhead and parturition in one episode
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (8 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Jesus Christ is our Covering (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- BIGTYME (1 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (1 chatters)
- 924 Network (0 chatters)