SORT BY Relevancy
I will be interviewing Jonny Bowden, co-author of The Great Cholesterol Myth. Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, (aka "The Rogue Nutritionist") is a nationally known expert on weight loss, nutrition and health. He is a board-certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in psychology and the author of fourteen books on health, healing, food and longevity
We will be talking about some of the most common misunderstandings when it comes to cholesterol and heart disease. Some of the things we’ll cover include:
Why cholesterol and saturated fats aren’t so bad for you Lowering cholesterol doesn’t prevent heart disease The dangers of Statin drugs, and why the “benefits” may be tricky The real source of high cholesterol The habit changes that can significantly lower the risk of heart disease (without the drugs)
Join us to learn the best ways (without all the myths) to effectively prevent, manage and reverse heart disease.
Learn more about Dr. Bowden's Unleash Your Thin program at www.unleashingyourthin.com Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., CCN, stops by the show to discuss the missing links to a slim, sexy, and healthy body. Topics will include... * The 7 myths that keep you fat * The 4 low-carb lies that are making you sick * The 2 most important factors for successful fat loss Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
In this episode of Wellness with Rose Radio we’re joined by author and nutrition specialist, Dr. Jonny Bowden. A columnist for Better Nutrition and Clean Eating magazines, Dr. Bowden is a nationally known expert on weight loss, nutrition, and health. Tune in to hear this former personal trainer with six national certifications in exercise and a Master’s degree in psychology discuss his latest book, “The Most Effective Ways to Live Longer.” You don’t want to miss it!
Host Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian, welcomes Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, (aka "The Roge Nutritionist") who is a nationally known expert on weight loss, nutrition and health. We’ll talk about healthy foods and delicious recipes! Dr. Bowden is a board-certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in psychology and the author of nine books on health, healing, food and longevity including two best-sellers, “The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth&rdq
Join us Saturday Night for a little Incprrect Fun.
Were talking 80's Cheese. Movies, Sitcoms, & Songs.
How truly cheesy were the 80's? Find out.
Call in with your favorite.
PLUS An eclusive interview with Jonny "The Unit" Manfre from the Jersey Shore. What is he doing now? What is this workout video all about?
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (28 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (13 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (12 chatters)
- i am free will (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- vcubed (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Ancient Ways for Modern Times (3 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BOOKS AND BOOKSHHH (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)