SORT BY Relevancy
I will be interviewing Jonny Bowden, co-author of The Great Cholesterol Myth. Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, (aka "The Rogue Nutritionist") is a nationally known expert on weight loss, nutrition and health. He is a board-certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in psychology and the author of fourteen books on health, healing, food and longevity
We will be talking about some of the most common misunderstandings when it comes to cholesterol and heart disease. Some of the things we’ll cover include:
Why cholesterol and saturated fats aren’t so bad for you Lowering cholesterol doesn’t prevent heart disease The dangers of Statin drugs, and why the “benefits” may be tricky The real source of high cholesterol The habit changes that can significantly lower the risk of heart disease (without the drugs)
Join us to learn the best ways (without all the myths) to effectively prevent, manage and reverse heart disease.
Jonny Bowden will share the most effective ways to boost your energy during the holidays and anytime! Learn how to refuel your body, energize your mind, sleep better, and gain vitality from dawn to bedtime.
Dr. Jonny Bowden will share the surprising, unbiased truth about using nutrition, exercise, supplements, stress relief, and personal empowerment to stay energized all day.
Jonny Bowden is the author of The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth, The 150 Healthiest Meals on Earth, The Great Cholesterol Myth, and The Most Effective Ways on Earth to Boost Your Energy.
To get your free 5 Days to More Energy for the Life You Want guide from Evelyne Lambrecht, go to www.elevateyourenergy.com.
Learn more about Dr. Bowden's Unleash Your Thin program at www.unleashingyourthin.com
Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., CCN, stops by the show to discuss the missing links to a slim, sexy, and healthy body.
Topics will include...
* The 7 myths that keep you fat * The 4 low-carb lies that are making you sick * The 2 most important factors for successful fat loss
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
A comprehensive look at projected employment opportunities in the United States of America. The host will look at major industries and job changes expected over the next eight (8) to 10 years, and what individuals can do to successfully compete to fill openings.
Former WWE star Sean "X-Pac" Waltman and reality television star Jonny Fairplay co-host their first uncensored podcast featuring a mix of pro wrestling and pop culture talk. This show may contain NSFW language.
"Total Wrestling with Jonny Vegas Namer!" is a Featured show on, The Entertainment Broadcast Network(EBN)!
Today's Guest is the Beautiful and Talented Professional Wrestler, Ray Lyn!
Join Host Live Chats
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- MENS ROOM 704 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Training Center (1 chatters)
- realtalkwithkiaevans (1 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (1 chatters)