SORT BY Relevancy
On this show, Chef Alex will be interviewing one of his best Blogtalkradio friends, host of Coffee Talk with Chelle, Chelle Baxter will be joining me. I recently gave Chelle my Italian Wedding Soup recipe, my Chicken Parmesan recipe, and my Red Velvet No Bake Cheesecake recipes. This is my first ever project. Our show motto is to get everyone cooking. Chelle isn't much of a cook, but she agreed to cook my recipes and she is going to tell me how they went live on air. Come hear if I was able to get Chelle to cook good and easy food!!! Also Chelle is going to share some awesome cooking jokes. I am one that loves jokes, so this is great for me!!! Call 646-716-6458 with any of your own cooking jokes, or to share your cooking stories. Enjoy the show!
First Episode featuring local comedians in Charleston, WV
Hosted by: Brandon Lowe
Co-hosted by: Tommy Mac
Listen every Wednesday to our local comedians here in Charleston WV. Tonight we play a fun game of what would you do..Yeah you've seen the show on ABC but this is the what would you do Charleston Comedy Podcast Edition. Thank you for supporting comedy!
On the program this week: Tommy Mac, Andy Frampton, Khalid Kwar, Annie Lane and Sheila Humbertson
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes filmmaker Jokes Yanes to Conversations LIVE to discuss his love of bringing stories to life on film and the story behind the project EENIE MEENIE MINEY MOE.
‘SNL’ Rape Jokes ~ "I’d just keep popping them out.”
Celia, an enslaved 19 year old, duly sworn, enslaved by Robert Newsom says that she killed her rapist slaver on the night of the 23rd day of June 1855-- about two hours after dark by striking him twice on the head with a stick, and then put his body on the fire and burnt it nearly up, then took up the ashes on the morning after daylight. After breakfast, the bones were not entirely burnt up. I took up the ashes and bones out of the fireplace in my cabin where I burnt the body and emptied them on the right hand side of the path leading from my cabin to the stable.
Sworn to + attested before us on this 25th day of June 1855
D. M. Whyte J.P.
Comedian Leslie Jones "I’d just keep popping them out.” Responds to Backlash Over Slave Rape Jokes on ‘SNL’ ~ http://bit.ly/1iko0nb
This Show's Topics: Two Quick Jokes, Why Do You Think You Are Smart, Not Mad Enough at Spam, Eharmony Dating Approach, Only 1% are Offended
Listen to the track record of shows and enjoy. Judge Wyld, host of the The Judge Wyld Show on KAVD 103.1 FM is now on BTR. Judge Wyld rants on the many subjects that make your life shallow and stressful. Call in and clash ideas with Judge on Politics, Holidays, Relationships, Parenting, Spirituality, Life, Death, Health, Working, Job, Career, Music, Movies, Law and more! Judge Wyld reserves the right to be judgmental ABOUT YOU. Guaranteed that you are judging Judge Wyld right now!
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (33 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (4 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- 65457 (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Men and a Sports Show (1 chatters)
- WC A Woman with CP (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)