SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, the happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic and his guests want to empower you to manage your diabetes with confidence, knowledge and inspiration from singer, songerwriter John Legend.
John Legend is a nine-time Grammy Award winner who considered to be one of today's most innovative artists. His latest album "LOVE IN THE FUTURE" integrates the musician's gospel and pop influences, classical training and hip-hop/soul sensibilities.
John Legend says,"Anyone who knows me knows that I have an optimistic outlook on life. And you can hear that in the tone of the ablum's tracks. I live and breathe music."
Let John Legend and the Diabetes Late Nite team inspire you to be a living legend. Choosing to be legendary is about more than just having your own reality TV show and/or being on the cover of a magazine. Living a legendary life means discovering your passion, staying healthy and spending your time doing what matters. Be legendary. Take good care of yourself and your diabetes and dream big!
Diabetes Late Nite guests include Patricia Addie-Gentle RN, CDE, Dr. Beverly S. Adler PhD, CDE, Neva White DNP, CRNP, CDE, Poet Lorraine Brooks, Author Peter Arpesella, Jennifer Martsolf from Trigg Laboratories and Mama Rose Marie.
In tribute to John Legend, we will be playing many of his biggest hits courtesy of SONY MUSIC.
Join Divabetic's growing community on Facebook. GLAM MORE, FEAR LESS!
catch up on the latest news.remember memorial day.is master legend really steve vincent? orlando magazine article is finally out.new strategies.call in welcome
call in and talk to Ace Diamond who is master legend's long time friend.we will talk of future ideas for the next evolution of real life super heroes.
the story of a good man betrayed.listen in and learn.
call in or just listen in on latest news and talk of the times.out in the streets fighting stories also.
John J Nazarian has returned to the airwaves!
Celebrity P. I. John J Nazarian's weekly take on the news from the funny, to the bizarre, to the serious. John's show will have 1-3 guests depending on the topic; which will be announced on his site. The guests will range from the funny, bizarre, good friends to the top experts. John and his guests will be covering current events including High Profile trials, celebrity gossip, celebrity guests and/or top expert guests in their fields. Some shows will have guests debating with John, other shows will be fun, or to gossip about Hollywood and the rich and famous; some shows are serious with serious content, like John's commitment to stop teen bullying and suicides. John's shows will run the gambit to crumple you over with laughter from bizarre headline; to educate you with society tough topics; to making you cry as you listen to a guest bare all. Telephone lines are always open to call in throughout each show. We encourage you to join in the discussion, or ask questions of John and/or his guests. Visit John's website to get the latest breaking topics coming up on future shows at: http://www.desperateexes.com Or you can just check back here to see who John's guests for a particular show; guaranteed to make you laugh, think and at times cry. Be sure to go through his website to see the pictures of John's family, grandchildren, Charlie the $10k PI doberman, and John's love for cars, motorcycles and all things fast!
Special Episode! Grindhouse director RYAN SCOTT WEBER delivers a rare treat: "THE LEGEND OF ZEKE", a zombie movie for children. (Think Dr. Suess meets H. P. Lovecraft!) Starring JOHN LINK, EDWARD X YOUNG, DENNIS CARTER JR. (in the eponymous part), this kid-friendly walking corpse picture premieres on Sunday, June 1, 2014 1:30pm at WASHINGTON THEATRE, 165 East Washington Ave, Washington, New Jersey. It's showing with "WITCHES' BLOOD" (also starring JOHN LINK, EDWARD X YOUNG, JOE PARASCAND & GENOVEVA ROSSI, as one of the sexy & seductive titular witches); "AEMORRAGHE" a spectacular sci-fi tribute to "Heavy Metal Magazine" by horror filmmaker/clergyman REVERAND PATRICK DEVANEY; & "YOU'RE TOAST". Learn behind-the-scenes stories on tonight's show!
Call (347) 934-0493 to be part of the show! (Every other Thursday evening at 11 PM, EDT)
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Conservative Report (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The EMS Show (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)