SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Albers PsyD is a clinical psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic. She graduated from the University of Denver and did her pre-doctoral internship at the University of Notre Dame. Dr. Albers completed her post-doctoral work at Stanford University. She has written six books on the topic of mindful eating including Eat.Q., Eating Mindfully, Eat, Drink & Be Mindful, Mindful Eating 101, 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food, and But I Deserve This Chocolate. Dr. Albers was awarded the University of Denver, Master Scholar Award. She conducts mindful eating workshops and lectures on 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Eat.Q. internationally.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area, with multiple locations throughout Manhattan, Westchester and Connecticut. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. His professional experience providing physical therapy services encompasses everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers.
His greatest success stems from the growth of his physical therapy practice and, the thousands of clients it heals annually. Also an athlete, gymnast, Joe has a lifelong love of sports, fitness, physical therapy, and giving back to others.
Joe Pardo, a New Jersey-based dreamer, has always believed that society starts with you, and that to change society you must first change how you think.
Joe’s innate curiosity about people inspired him to start the motivational Dreamers Podcast. He jokingly now considers himself a “recorder of dreams.”
In early 2015, he released his first book called 31 Life-Changing Concepts, a book for people like him who hate to read books.
Joe packed it full of pictures and very direct messages and challenges for the reader.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (15 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (7 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (3 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Spiritual RockStar (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- MarlyBird (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)