SORT BY Relevancy
Joe “The Plumber” Wurzelbacher crashed on the scene in 2008 when a chance run-in with then candidate Barack Obama allowed Joe to confront the soon-to-be president on his tax-and-spend Socialist philosophy. It was then, in a moment of clarity, Barack Obama let slip his real agenda; “I just want to spread some of that wealth around…”
Indeed, and no truer words have been spoken, it turns out.
Candidates immediately began adopting Joe as their guy in the middle class, mentioning “Joe the Plumber” on talk shows, stump speeches and even televised debates.
But Joe Wurzelbacher had plans other than being a prop for these wanna be Presidential hopefuls: Joe began touring the country, talking about the things he loves and believes will help our country. GOD, Patriotism, Respect, Honor, Courage; ideals that made America the best country in the world.
In 2008, my life changed when Barack Obama came into my front yard on a campaign stop. I asked him why he wanted to raise taxes, and he said that he wanted to “spread the wealth.” Since then, I have gained a national following as “Joe the Plumber” and now travel the country speaking and encouraging other everyday folks to get involved in the political process. Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/about/#jszubofXQuackuu4.99
Join @GregWHoward for an exclusive interview with the Real Joe the Plumber, the man who famously stopped candidate Barack Obama in his tracks with the famous question about wealth redistribution.
We will talk to Joe about his current projects and where he sees the grassroots patriot movement going in the future.
Susan Albers PsyD is a clinical psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic. She graduated from the University of Denver and did her pre-doctoral internship at the University of Notre Dame. Dr. Albers completed her post-doctoral work at Stanford University. She has written six books on the topic of mindful eating including Eat.Q., Eating Mindfully, Eat, Drink & Be Mindful, Mindful Eating 101, 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food, and But I Deserve This Chocolate. Dr. Albers was awarded the University of Denver, Master Scholar Award. She conducts mindful eating workshops and lectures on 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Eat.Q. internationally.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area, with multiple locations throughout Manhattan, Westchester and Connecticut. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. His professional experience providing physical therapy services encompasses everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers.
His greatest success stems from the growth of his physical therapy practice and, the thousands of clients it heals annually. Also an athlete, gymnast, Joe has a lifelong love of sports, fitness, physical therapy, and giving back to others.
The Doom and Bloom Hour!on American Preppers Radio! Sundays *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ On the Doom and Bloom Hour today Nurse Amy interviews “Joe The Plumber”, aka Joe Wurzelbacher, founder of JoeForAmerica.com, a dynamic and inspirational speaker and now a Prepper! His frank and down-to-earth speeches regarding second amendment rights, patriotism and veterans rights are heard all over America. In this interview Joe shares some personal details of his past, present and future. We also discuss topics like gun control, family values and what is in the future for America. His newest venture online is American Culture, which will help us recapture our American Heritage. Joe says ” This great country was built on a spirit of individual liberty and self-reliance.” Nurse Amy and Dr. Bones couldn’t agree more! Tags: Doom and Bloom, Alternative Medicine, Prepare, Self Reliance, Prepper Broadcasting Network
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (6 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Christian Life Style Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)