SORT BY Relevancy
Join Candi and Randy with special guest Joe Manetti. Actor and activist Joe Manetti will be speaking on his special project.
"One More For the Road" - Joe, Mr. International Daddy Bear 2009," is hosting a farewell benefit event to help AIDS Project New Haven before he embarks on his next big adventure.
Tune in to find out about the fundraiser as well as Joe's current and future projects.
Susan Albers PsyD is a clinical psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic. She graduated from the University of Denver and did her pre-doctoral internship at the University of Notre Dame. Dr. Albers completed her post-doctoral work at Stanford University. She has written six books on the topic of mindful eating including Eat.Q., Eating Mindfully, Eat, Drink & Be Mindful, Mindful Eating 101, 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food, and But I Deserve This Chocolate. Dr. Albers was awarded the University of Denver, Master Scholar Award. She conducts mindful eating workshops and lectures on 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Eat.Q. internationally.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area, with multiple locations throughout Manhattan, Westchester and Connecticut. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. His professional experience providing physical therapy services encompasses everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers.
His greatest success stems from the growth of his physical therapy practice and, the thousands of clients it heals annually. Also an athlete, gymnast, Joe has a lifelong love of sports, fitness, physical therapy, and giving back to others.
Dr. Millman is a holistic MD and is the founder of The Millman Clinic. Her medical training has spanned 22 years of her life and she is gifted at integrating, partnering, and customizing so that her patients get the most innovative comprehensive medical care possible. Dr Millman’s health challenges and her intense passion to help people fueled her desire to become a doctor and holistic physician. Dr Millman built a solid medical foundation by becoming a board certified Internist and an acclaimed and published medical researcher. Her medical research has been published in many prestigious peer reviewed medical journals and has been presented at two international scientific conferences. Dr. Millman is an expert in Functional Medicine and Nutrition Response Testing, two holistic techniques she integrates into her medical practice. If you would like this kind of innovative cutting-edge medical care, call The Millman Clinic at (408) 218-9301.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. He also actively lectures and mentors health and fitness professionals all subjects pertaining to health, fitness and wellness. http://www.joetatta.com
This week Mark and Joe discuss a wide range of topics, including Joey Gladstone...who might not be so clean after all. Do it.
Follow @TuesdayStories @MarkNorm @JoeListComedy and @StandUpNYLabs.
Use promo code STORIES at www.StandUpNY.com for 2-for-1 tickets to Stand Up NY.
Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
Wrestle Talk with Joe Lance and Rick Rose (Episode 24)
March 17th, 2015 Episode of Wrestle Talk on BlogTalkRadio. We will be discussing #Wrestlemania31 and results from the Covey Pro show. Who walked out with the Picks Belt this month? What excuse will Joe Lance try and come up with?
We will also discuss #Raw and possible upcoming WrestleMania matches on March 29, 2015.
We will also discuss TNA, ROH, Covey Pro and any other Indy Wrestling Promotion. Please call in to discuss anything wrestling, just dial 657-383-1521 and press 1 when prompted.
Chatroom will be open 30 minutes prior to the show. Please follow us on Twitter @WrestleTalkBTR.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (35 chatters)
- Yada (26 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Papa Lou (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)