SORT BY Relevancy
Many people believe that the economy, jobs and the government control the stock market. However, that is not the case. Find out what really drives the stock market in this fascinating viewpoint on how and why the stock market has bull and bear cycles, how jobs and unemployment really factor into stock prices and why the stock market leads the economy, not the other way around. Join Martha Stokes CMT for a lively and informative discussion.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Tuesdays are all about building a brotherhood. Today's Topic is JOBS, JOBS JOBS JOBS. WE are asking all business owners to participate. We are looking for any Job opportunities for young men from 18 to 30 years old...If you are able to forward information regarding Jobs you are welcome to call in. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host.You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
A cornerstone of Republican Scott Brown’s campaign to return to the U.S. Senate has been a desire to create more high-paying jobs for workers in New Hampshire and America.Washington needs to work together to create a strong business environment that gives all Americans the opportunity to work in good-paying jobs,” Brown says about job creation on his campaign’s website.
Brown earned $270K from Kadant a Mass. company that exported jobs overseas
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT takes the complex world of the stock market down to simple terms that anyone can understand. By using examples and analogies everyone knows and understands, Martha teaches people that the stock market is not complicated, alien, or impossible to learn. With her frank explanations, beginners will learn that the stock market is just like any other business. Listen in to get some tips for better stock buying and how to work with your online broker.
Free Stock Market Training Lessons
Who Said Hiring Staff Has to Be Difficult or Painful?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been helping organizations hire leaders and staff for more than 40 years.
On this show, Jeff will talk discuss the job market as it is in September 2014.
Trying to hire someone? Email me at JeffAltman@TheBigGameHunter.us
The most recent jobs report proclaimed that 288,000 new jobs were created and that unemployment dipped to 6.1%. The Obama Administration’s portrayal of the report as indicative of an economic recovery is more disingenuous rhetoric from a President and administration that was trained by the likes of the SEIU and Bill Ayres. Much like the misinformation spewed by big labor during Corporate Campaigns to force unionize employees, the intent is to bedazzle the naïve, uninformed and easily misled with propaganda designed to achieve its goals.
Despite the fact practically all other countries in the world have strict immigration penalties for illegal immigration, President Obama has failed to address the issue, magnifying the economic nightmare. Illegal immigration places a heavy burden on American taxpayers in the form of increased entitlement spending, public school funding, higher health care costs, loss of American jobs and lower wages for American workers.
Dave Bego is a CEO and author of The Devil at Our Doorstep.
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT explains the Market Participant Cycle which is the basis for all Bull and Bear Markets. She describes each of the 9 market participant groups in depth. Most investors think of the stock market as Wall Street versus Main Street but it is not that simple. When you understand that there are not just 2 groups but 9 distinct groups, you will make better decisions when buying or selling stocks.
Martha Stokes CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
The Government Shutdown has finally come to an end. The country is dealing now with over 20 Billion dollars of damage to the economy though. Hundreds of thousands of jobs that should have been created during that time frame were not.
The loss of jobs hit many different categories and industries. Join Flex Hour Jobs as we talk about the many facets of job losses during the Governement Shutdown.
Marketing...for the author by the author.
Velda Brotherton: Brotherton’s first love has always been fiction. From Western Historical romances to women’s fiction, mysteries and an occasional out-of-the-box tale, she also occasionally turns her attention to short stories, which have been published in 15 anthologies over the past few years. Her latest novel, Beyond the Moon, and a Western Historical romance, Rowena’s Hellion, were published in 2014.
Carol Mitchell: St. Kitts-Nevis born Carol Mitchell loves books and she loves kids. Writing children’s books has given her the ability to combine both of these passions. She enjoys entertaining children and positively impacting their lives. She also finds that writing for children is just plain fun and gives her an excuse to think like a child once more. She has completed three more books in the Caribbean Adventure Series and four books about the mischievous monkey, Chee Chee.
You can visit their Amazon pages here: VELDA and CAROL.
Join Publisher Melanie Fountain as she explains the wonderful art of marketing yourself as an author.
The Write Market is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org. Find us on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- BTR4367 (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)