SORT BY Relevancy
Are you sitting on the fence about starting your own business? Can't seem to take that first step! Tune in Thursday December 18th at 6:00pm (EST) and be inspired by Tiki Bennett; she says working a job is okay but it won’t take care of your family in the future. Owning your own is the KEY to breaking the cycle of passing debt down to your family. Tiki will share tip on how to prioritize your time for success. After working in the IT field in Project Management for over 20 years, she was laid off in 2011 and was out of work for 18 months, that time out of work helped her realize that there is no security in job security. Today she is a full time employee, full time student, and working a business from home with one of the leading health and wellness companies in the world but her main goal and focus is walk away from her job 2015 after working her business for only 2 years.
Just in the last year alone, the world witnessed many unprecented, security breaches. Many of these Cyber based attacks targeted well known retail chains, such as Target and Home Depot. Then of course, was the drama brought by the Sony Corporation, with the security hacks it faced, and the threats posed to it by the launch of its movie, 'The Interview'. No business entity is ever immune from being a target of a Cyber based attack, but there are preventative techniques one can take.
One such proactive technique is that of the auditing of one's IT infrastructure, to pinpoint where the true security vulnerabilities and weaknesses lie. In our podcast today, we intervview Mr. Michael Fimin, CEO of Netwrix Corporation, and learn more about the IT Security audit process.
In today's world, business owners want complete protection and security offered to their physical premises, both inside and outside. In the past, business owners would be required to purchase and deploy security technologies in "piecmeal". Meaning, only type of security technology served only specific purpose in safeguarding the business. Obviously, this "piecmeal" approach has proven to be not only very expensive for the small business owner to procure and maintain, but the technology also gets outdated very quickly. Thus, the business owner is yet once again faced in deploying newer security technology using the "piecemeal" approach. However, there is a new security solution out there-which is known as "Unified Threat Management" and can provide the business owner a snapshot of the entire security infrastructure of his or her business at a fraction of the cost of the legacy security technologies. In this radio show, we interview Mr. Soren Frederiksen, VP of Development of iView Systems.
This company has come out with the "holistic" view to security for any sized business, which includes the following components:
*Incident Reporting and Risk Management;
*Compliance and Reporting;
Learn more about this and much more in this radio interview!
Another reasons why more and more consumers are buying wireless home surveillance cameras is that they could be hidden so well that no-one will know you might have them. These systems let the user to see what will go on, throughout the cameras, utilizing their laptop of smartphone screens because main monitor. Shopping around would really assist you to customize your house safety camera and system you need. With regard to high-security rooms within your establishment or office, experts recommend that use of these particular spots be tied to few individuals. security cameras bismarck nd The gadget freaks also find this revolutionary product with a FM radio equipped having a pause feature that is certainly basically employed to pause a live program for nearly approximately 15 mins.
WE can help you limit your job search time. Each show is 30 minutes or less,
Find a job in less than 30 days
Ex-offenders you can find jobsPart 1 and Part 2
Any Military skills can transfer to civilian jobs
Military friendly businesses need you to make them want t hire you
Always approach job finding anticipating getting the job
Attitude matters most in your job search
Be prepared to answer the question, why you left your last job, honestly yet creatively.
If you have questions, please unse my Blog Talk Radio message board to contact me. I'll responsd by email asap. Follow me on twitter.com@jobsearchwrkshp
in Self Help
Everyone desire security and significance. Regardless of professions, credentials, or possessions, the vast majority of us are swimming in a sea of insecurity and trying our best to hide it. The messages all around us are that worldly things can fulfill us. It’s on TV, in magazines, on the internet; everywhere we turn we’re being bombarded by empty promises for a more fulfilling life. . . a better husband, a better body, a better career, a more beautifully decorated house . . . to be liked, to be wanted, to feel we have something unique to offer. They sneak into our thought process and make us think, if only I had . . . I’d be so secure and fulfilled.
Until our hearts find complete security and significance in God’s unconditional love, we will never be satisfied. As children of God we are designed to find our identity, our significance, and our confidence in Him. The only way we’ll be able to do this is if we move beyond knowing about God to knowing and relying on Him.
When Christ told His disciples, “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32), He was referring not only to an intellectual assent to the truth, but also to the application of truth in the most basic issues of life: our goals, our motives, and our sense of self-worth. Unfortunately, many give only lip service to the powerful truths of the Scriptures. True freedom is when we learn to apply foundational truths that can motivate us to live for Christ instead of the approval of others.
As we all know, the typical market applications for Biometrics and related other related Security technologies falls primarily into four distinctive applications:
1) Physical Access Entry;
2) Time and Attendance;
3) Single Sign On;
4) Multimodal, or multi layered Biometric solutions.
In this radio show, we have the privilege to speak with Mr. Arie Melamed Yekel, the Chief Marketing Officer of FST Biometrics, a leading Security firm based out of Israel. Rather than trying to dominate all of the market spaces within Biometrics, FST Biometrics is dominant within the Physical Access Entry market. From within this, they have developed cutting edge products and solutions which examines and confirms the identity of the entire individual, not just based from one Biometric modality. Their unique technology fuses all aspects of Security, which include Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition, Behavioral Analytics, Visitor Management, License Plate Recognition, and high level Video Analytics.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Rifleman (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The Program Returns (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The American Republic (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)