SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight We Welcome Christopher Cantwell. Anarchist. Atheist. Asshole. (hell of a troll too heuheu)
We Are The Third Rail. Being sane in a mad world isn’t easy. Editorializing & speculating on Anything & Everything that hits your favorite aggregator. With guests, lively callers, a know it all 40 year old cynic and cook and a cyborg, it’s really a dance party. Co-hosted by @anticrisis73, and his Dalek friend @AnCapDalek Grimmy, no subject is off limits or too vulgar. We invite you to join us on the internets for a wild ride through the tubez. Join us, won’t you? You're calls are welcome!
Tonight We Leave The Track....
President Barack Obama's good buddy MA Gov. Deval Patrick had led by two years for some time. He was first to a major office, first in overseeing universal health care, first in supporting and overseeing same-sex marriage. Now he is not running for a third four-year term, so he'll be first to vacate his office.
Like crows on carrion, candidates abound here. We'll update you on the issues and the shenanigans in that flurry. As background, you can check on our channel here or at Left Ahead's archives page for interviews with all but one of the candidates. The presumptive Republican nominee, Charlie Baker, has run and hidden from us, while all the Democratic, independent and the other GOP challengers have spoken with us. We may be simple minded, but doubt that cowardice or avoidance is a good qualification for office.
The best known Dem challengers are raking in bucks and sailing along. The second tier Dems plus the independents and the one (Evan Falchuk) who is kind of in a party with his new designation as United Independent Party sole candidate elbow for recognition.
The best fun has been on the Republican side, with pay-for-play scandal, accusations of chicanery at their state convention, threatened law suit, and core party members disgruntled at Baker's socially liberal positions. Augment all that with Baker's association with the Big Dig boondoggle and his scorched-earth background at a major health-care company. The jimmies on the sundae are Baker's loss to Patrick in his previous run for governor.
This promises to be a most entertaining double race — to the September primary and on to the November general.
Rustle League Radio returns for one night only. Join us as we honor the 2014 Rustle League Hall Of Fame inductees. We will also he honoring a special person with the Rustle League Lifetime Achievement Award! The Hall of Fame show will be during the second hour. We will be pulling our old tricks during the first hour leading up to the HOF portion. We will cover the R3bRadio March Madness contest and have more details on the scheduling of a special guest for next weeks show!
Special Guest Host - JAVAB
Vince in the bay
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (432 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)