SORT BY Relevancy
All around the world jimmies are being rustled, hand rubbing is intensifying, white people are magically turning black, Slavs are no longer squatting, Confederate flags are being banned to prevent blacks from accidentally burning down their neighborhoods by setting them aflame, and "Liberals" are attempting to ban guns to keep the goyim from killing themselves to escape the jewish matrix.
Tonight We Welcome Christopher Cantwell. Anarchist. Atheist. Asshole. (hell of a troll too heuheu)
We Are The Third Rail. Being sane in a mad world isn’t easy. Editorializing & speculating on Anything & Everything that hits your favorite aggregator. With guests, lively callers, a know it all 40 year old cynic and cook and a cyborg, it’s really a dance party. Co-hosted by @anticrisis73, and his Dalek friend @AnCapDalek Grimmy, no subject is off limits or too vulgar. We invite you to join us on the internets for a wild ride through the tubez. Join us, won’t you? You're calls are welcome!
Tonight We Leave The Track....
President Barack Obama's good buddy MA Gov. Deval Patrick had led by two years for some time. He was first to a major office, first in overseeing universal health care, first in supporting and overseeing same-sex marriage. Now he is not running for a third four-year term, so he'll be first to vacate his office.
Like crows on carrion, candidates abound here. We'll update you on the issues and the shenanigans in that flurry. As background, you can check on our channel here or at Left Ahead's archives page for interviews with all but one of the candidates. The presumptive Republican nominee, Charlie Baker, has run and hidden from us, while all the Democratic, independent and the other GOP challengers have spoken with us. We may be simple minded, but doubt that cowardice or avoidance is a good qualification for office.
The best known Dem challengers are raking in bucks and sailing along. The second tier Dems plus the independents and the one (Evan Falchuk) who is kind of in a party with his new designation as United Independent Party sole candidate elbow for recognition.
The best fun has been on the Republican side, with pay-for-play scandal, accusations of chicanery at their state convention, threatened law suit, and core party members disgruntled at Baker's socially liberal positions. Augment all that with Baker's association with the Big Dig boondoggle and his scorched-earth background at a major health-care company. The jimmies on the sundae are Baker's loss to Patrick in his previous run for governor.
This promises to be a most entertaining double race — to the September primary and on to the November general.
Round table discussion about the CIA, FBI and HAARP mind control, JFK's eyeball, deepthroating how-to's and Commander X's 0day stash.
FEATURING the phjeared, reverred and beloved x25 Princess, asshurtmacfags of BarrettBrownLOL vanning fame and meepz leader of ethical antisec heckeuring group nanananomous and RustleLeague
It's hump day! Join VITB as he celebrates the life and music of jazz legend Dave Brubeck who passed away today at the age of 91. Plus, the Twitter Taliban is on the loose and rustling many jimmies online. Vince was a victim of one of these vicious attacks and will discuss his experience on the show. Anyone else who has been assulted by these Internet hoodlums is encouraged to call and share stories. Also, socks. Listen to a butthurt Hammurabi's Code go unmuted for the whole show. Callers include Ol Rooter, AnonSikko and more. Open lines. Call in!
Our mad cap and zany astro pals along with Captain Jelly Bean,takes you on a ride to the stars. We have reading time, adventure and lots more. So tune into Jelly Bean Radio. The squishiest radio in town. So come by Mornings 730am-8am
EveryDay – Melissa and the SuperSonic Music Makers Gonna Get a Hamster – The Jimmies Opposites – Debbie and Friends Popsicles – Madeline’s Toy Box We Like to Moo – Ken Feldman Nala The Chihuahua – The Squee Gees Maxie the Taxi – Eddie Cantor
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Witch School (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Conspiracydude (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- STIR Strengthening Ties in the Race (0 chatters)