SORT BY Relevancy
best show yet, Mr. Marlin is a visitor expert host of the unkown. Every word this man says is true, it will blow your socks off, fry your mind and make you question your own reality. This first hand account comes from UFO capital of the world, Texas. With a life long music career and now a rancher, Mr Marlin lays it out straight and simple.
UFO Week is supported by
Goldco Precious Metals
Click this link to learn the truth as to why Gold is the 401 k of the furture and the hows and whys about protecting it "FREE"
Get free 3 minutes with this link
Jim's band uses video selfies to review his song "Mr. Rock N Roll" with Brian Johnson. Also, Jim calls in with a report from New York Mets Fantasy Camp. Breuer has been playing ball and rubbing elbows with old Mets like Dwight Gooden!
The Total Tutor Neil Haley and Coach Karen Hall will interview UNLV Star Freddie Banks.
Freddie Banks, a native of Las Vegas and graduate of Valley High School, is quite simply one of the smoothest shooters ever to wear a UNLV Runnin’ Rebels uniform.
As a senior, Banks, affectionately known as “Fearless Freddie” for his clutch shooting ability, averaged 19.5 points per game and led the Runnin’ Rebels to a 1987 Final Four appearance. That season came to end with a Final Four loss to the eventual champion Indiana Hoosiers. However, Banks knocked down an NCAA Tournament record 10 three-pointers in that game.
The 1987 team finished with an overall record of 37-2. The Rebels only dropped one regular season game that year, an 89-88 loss to Oklahoma, and became the first UNLV team to finish the regular season ranked first in the country.
Banks holds the record for most three-pointers made in a season (152) and is second on the list for career threes (229). He also ranks in the top-five for UNLV career scorers (2,007 points).
Banks was selected in the second round (24th overall) of the 1987 NBA Draft by the Detroit Pistons.
Currently a resident of Las Vegas, Banks has turned his attention to coaching. He spent six years as the assistant coach at Valley High School and later moved over to Canyon Springs High School. In 2010, with Banks serving as an assistant to head coach Daryl Branham, the Pioneers went 26-4 and advanced to the 4A State Championship game. He currently is the head coach a
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Jim Conlon of Focus Electrical. Focus Electrical is dedicated to providing the communities they serve with safe, innovative, efficient, sustainable, and high quality electrical services at competitive prices, with emphasis on exceptional integrity and customer service.
To find out more about Focus Electrical, please visit their website at http://focuselectricaldracut.com/
For more informaiton about the Friends of Kevin Networking Group please visit our website a http://friendsofkevin.com/
Just imagine our horrendous knowledge, which for the most part lies unused in the memory of our subconsciousness and in the planetary storage-banks under our frequency. I am immensely happy that my predecessor-personalities left me a few evolutive impulses, but if I do not progress in my conscious thinking to the point of being able to use the data, then none of the knowledge will be accessible to me or it will only trickle through in drops. It namely is not, as you may assume, that we are constantly bombarded with inspirations of our subconsciousness. In fact, something only occurs to us, if we work on a topic intensively and do not find what we are looking for in the memory of our consciousness. To intercept something internally or externally, a certain sensitivity for non-physical fine-structured substance (in German: Feinstoffsinnlichkeit) is of course required. Whoever continuously broods over something misses the fine impulses, because brooding implies a state of idleness (unproductiveness) or going round in circles or rotating. However—and this is important—whoever has degenerative thoughts and feelings will no doubt reap the corresponding degenerative impulses of his or her predecessor-personalities. Everything always has two sides, a positive one and a negative one.
This week, one of our own was found guilty of "incitement." What did he say? Listen to an audio from John Banks and his account to find out how he was thrown to the lions of political correctness. Or..WAS he inciting? You decide...
Welcome to the English Defence League Radio Show with Geoff Mitchell, Kel Fritzi, Dave Milner, and Tim Burton.
A place where we are not afraid to discuss the issues that the newspapers, TV, and radio won’t touch. This is the place where you will hear the honest truths, and can join in the discussion.
This show engages in discussions pertaining to the facts, not the polished and anonymous half-truth that the authorities and MSM publish to throw you into a state of complacency.
EDL You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/EDLNoSurrenderChannel
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDLofficialpage
"All That is necessary for Evil to Prevail Is that good men do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (42 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (21 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (8 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- The Communicators (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)