SORT BY Relevancy
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the Simple Daily Recipes founder, Jill McKeever to talk about tips for cooking and serving the veggies and fruits of late summer! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. After watching the life-changing documentary, "Forks Over Knives," Jill decided she didn’t want to grow old with poor health and living on prescription medications, so she he adopted a whole food, plant-based diet, dropped 30 pounds and gained energy. With her new, lifestyle, McKeever started a YouTube channel for recipe makeovers. Her newest venture is Whole Food Plant Geek, which includes interviews from plant-based nutrition experts and nationally known chefs to gain more insight on the benefits of eating plant-based.
For over 25 years, Jill Davis has helped others identify their dreams and take the necessary steps toward their fulfillment. Trained in Personality Principles and Coaching Strategies, her knowledge is backed by experience. A single mother of four, she is a successful business owner, life coach and popular motivational speaker.
Jill has contributed to two parenting books, 21 Ways to Connect With Your Kids and I Need Some Help Here! Hope for When Your Kids Don’t Go According to Plan, written an advice column for monthly publications and is the co-host of the local radio show – The Upsurge. She is certified through CTA and is also a 48 Days Mastery Coach and DISC Certified Trainer.
Her energy, intelligence and intuition have inspired her clients and listeners all over the country to find their own unique path. Jill encourages everyone to live life intentionally.
To know more about Jill, visit her website or follow her on Twitter or Facebook.
Jill Stoppel-Davis owns Excel Wellness Studio in Kansas City. Her time as a business owner has given her some experiences that can be useful to others who are looking to become better in their own businesses. In this short 15 minute interview, Jill will share her ideas and techniques for negotiating.
Jill Dahne a real good friend of mine will be our guest today, if I have gotten my numbers right she ha predicted over 800 weddings and was in Ripleys believe it or not.
Jill Lane is an expert in the fields of nutrition and exercise physiology. Her passion for helping pro athletes and high achievers attain max strength, quick recovery, heightened energy, sharp focus and optimal body fat for peak performance has become the cornerstone of her business. Some of her current and past clients include coaches and players from the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL as well as aspiring MMA and Olympic athletes. As a former High School All-American, Olympic Development Team Member, Collegiate and Semi-Pro athlete herself, Jill has a clear understanding of what competitive athletes require for achieving and sustaining their personal best.
Jill had the pleasure of co-hosting (Summer 2011-2013) the One Life Radio Show (still heard on Clear Channel’s AM1190 in Dallas/Ft. Worth and on iHeart Radio). She has also contributed to best selling books and spoken in person to groups as large at 500. Jill has over 12 years experience as an Exercise Physiologist, Certified Nutrition Consultant and Health Fitness Specialist through the American College of Sports Medicine. She currently lives in Dallas, TX with her husband and three children. Want the winning edge? Stay in touch with Jill at www.JillLane.com and on Facebook and twitter: @JillLaneCNC.
- Does meal timing matter for athletes?
- Carbs, yes, no, how many for sports performance?
You can download Evelyne's FREE guide 5 DAYS TO MORE ENERGY FOR THE LIFE YOU WANT at www.elevateyourenergy.com.
Listen today to an encore showing of Dr. Renae Norton's interview with addiction activist Jill Escher. Jill is the author of Farewell, Club Perma-Chub: A Sugar Addict's Guide to Easy Weight Loss and founder of www.endsugaraddiction.com.
This episode is important to listen to if you or your loved one suffers from obesity, food addiction, or an eating disorder such as anorexia, bulimia, bulimarexia, or binge eating disorder.
Hosted by Dr. J. Renae Norton, Clinical Psychologist and Director of The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity in Hyde Park (a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio).
Need help with an eating disorder? Want to recover today? Visit Eatingdisorderpro.com and talk about your recovery with Dr. Renae Norton.
Like Dr. Norton on Facebook and follow on Twitter to never miss an update
This August Jill Gass will join 8 other women to compete as the 1st all women's team in the Trois Etapes Tour de France, a 3 day stage race up some of the most classic climbs in the Tour de France inlcuding the Col de Tourmalet and Hautacam.
Our team includes:
Chrissie Wellington, Four-time Ironman World Champion, legend in the endurance world, and a key player for Le Tour Entier and La Course;
Robin Farina, Professional cyclist and President of the Women’s Cycling Association, a nonprofit that advocates for the development of women’s cycling equitably and sustainably
Jill Gass, Coach at B4T9, a women’s cycling team from California;
Vicki Ford, Endurance triathlete and cyclist from Austin, TX;
Heidi Wood, Elite cyclo-cross racer and avid road cyclist from Seattle, WA;
Sarah Boddington, Avid road cyclist from Surrey, UK; and
April Marshke, Specialized Women’s Business Manager in Europe
And those are the Amateurs! Our pros are Evelyn Stevens of Specialized-Lululemon and Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio of Hittec Products. Both Evelyn and Ashleigh are racing in the current Giro d'Italia Femminile.
The team is riding for World Bike Relief with the goal to mobilize women in rural Africa and promote women's cycling around the world.
EZ WAY BROADCASTING Presents
Baby Boomers Live Hosted by Reatha Grey & James Zuley Baby Boomers Live, "All things Baby Boomer, from a Baby Boomers perspective
Baby Boomer Hot Topics Reatha and James talk about news and reviews relating to baby boomers.
Jim's hot topic - stars from the past - Jim's Gem - hold on to your hat's part two - more information on what baby boomers can expect when entering into retirement - This follow up report also is a wake up call for everyone that will one day be ready to retire. Our guest: To be announced
Reatha Grey's Tech Time -Helpful tech tips you need.
Guest: Jill Kirsh
Brought to you by: VANITYDRINK.com
Jill Mattson is an author, artist, musician and widely recognized expert and composer in the emerging field of Sound Healing. She has written four books and produced six CD's that combine intricate Sound Healing techniques with her original Award winning musical compositions (Deep Wave Beauty CD – Best New Age CD of 2012 – Silver Award). The CD's consist of intriguing, magical tracks using ancient & modern techniques - with sound energy & special healing frequencies to achieve profound benefits. These multilayered, multidimensional, deep soulful works will uplift your heart - while offering a myriad of benefits.
Jill lectures throughout North America on "Ancient Sounds ~ Modern Healing." She unveils secrets from ancient cultures as well as the latest findings of the modern scientific community showing the incredible potential and healing capabilities of sound.
Please visit her websites where you can learn more about her in-depth studies and work. Also available on the sites are additional free mp3's of her Sound Healing compositions, including healing and uplifting music with Solfeggio Tones, Star Energy, Flower Frequencies, Fibonnaci and nature tones. www.jillswingsoflight.com (bottom of home page), www.jillshealingmusic.com and www.musicforbeauty.com.
Nina Foxx is an award-winning filmmaker, playwright, and novelist. She writes as both Nina Foxx and Cynnamon Foster. Her work has appeared on numerous bestseller lists around the country, and her films have won awards at the Sundance Film Festival, the Tribeca Film Festival, Cannes, and the Rome InternationalFilm Festival. Originally from Jamaica, New York, she lives with her family near Seattle, Washington, where she works in Human-Computer interaction for a major software company.
La Jill Hunt is a native of Mobile, AL who burst onto the literary scene in 2003 with her debut novel, Drama Queen. The memorable characters she created and the entertaining stories she told quickly drew best-selling success and a following of fans, young and old. Although known for her urban chic-lit novels, she has also contributed to the street anthology series Around the Way Girls, and penned an urban romance Another Sad Love Song.
Curtis Bunn is an award-winning sports journalist in Washington, D.C. (his hometown), New York and Atlanta, Curtis made the transition in 2001 to novelist and has been crafting in-depth, humorous, insightful, smart stories that have become favorites of avid readers and book clubs across the country.
From Essence No. 1 bestselling Baggage Check to the most recent The Old Man In The Club (and everything in between), his books resonate with those who enjoy realistic stories that evoke all the emotions and are can’t-put-down works. He created the National Book Club Conference in 2003, and it has since evolved into one of the premier annual literary events that support African-American authors and readers (www.nationalbookclubconference.com).
D"Marcus Glasper writes poetry that touches the soul.
JT Wynn book is collection of poetry that deals with a heartbroken teen.
Jill Queen is the Regional Quality Manager for Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions and President of North Carolina Training, Instruction, Development and Education (NC TIDE), one of North Carolina’s premier training organizations for the behavioral healthcare industry. She is also an avid animal assisted therapy advocate.
Listen in as we discuss Jill's passion as a mental health provider, educator, and voice for the benefits of animal assisted therapy.
Jill Queen's bio and blog article can be found on our website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (46 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (17 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- NTEB (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- SHRAonair (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Grace View (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)